Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol, that's a pretty dumb thing to admit to, since destruction of evidence is a felony you can commit even if you're not formally under investigation yet!

and purging your phone isn't going to purge the records the phone company has

lock'em all up, shacklED by their BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Office Pig posted:

The white house isn't the only place with phone fuckery, it seems

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/845446215881904128

totally russian

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Office Pig posted:

lol by the time this wraps up like half of house and senate republicans as well as the entire staff of the white house are gonna be on fuckin trial lmfao

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Squizzle posted:

trump told the irs not to do it, which doesnt actually remove their obligation under the law

Trump told the executive branch agencies not to enforce ACA regulations that 'caused expenses or delays' or some such verbage. The IRS decided this meant it wouldn't auto-reject tax returns that didn't answer the 'did you have health insurance year' question. The IRS is still enforcing APTC reconciliation and is going to receive 1095-B forms from insurers, so it can still enforce the mandate if it has the will to do so.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Office Pig posted:

The real news here is that Nunes proves the many-worlds hypothesis is true by channeling Dennis Nedry

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Office Pig posted:

Apparently real life is just a cheap rip-off of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Who knew?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I can't imagine the IRS has the will to not send out automatic fine collection letters.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

XK posted:

He should've held the vote, and directed his members to vote no. That would've made him look stronger. Cancelling the vote makes him look like a weak rear end little bitch.

I don't think Paul Ryan blowing up his own bill on the floor of the House would have made him look stronger. Cancelling the vote means he gets branded a failure but he doesn't exacerbate the tensions already tearing his party apart by having half of them vote yes and the other half vote no.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

someone made a tweet with a huge list that had one line about food, better talk about food for 4 pages

:yeah:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Office Pig posted:

this is some Designated Survivor poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Nothing really matters in a cosmic sense in the long run, that's the nite crew secret. When we say nothing matters, it is the understanding that all is change and nothing stands truly still.

Enjoy this before it no longer matters because nothing matters forever

thats the great trick, if time is bounded on one side by a bursting and the other by diffuse stillness, if humanity moves from beast to extinction, then beginning and ending in the long run cant matter and the only only only thing that can matter is the shape of whats between

if you try try try to bend the world into a more loving, more just, more hilarious shape for as long as your able, congrats, you did good

you dont need to second guess it because lol nothing matters

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
trump bites the big one

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lastgirl posted:

hope mike cernovich reveals the ingredients to his neutroopik gorilla cum formulae on 60 minutes and the shocker that it was tiger cum, not gorilla but mike goes to jail anyways for poaching cum from both endangered species

According to the researchers at my local zoo's species sustainability/breeding program, they have to condition the gorillas using skittles to put their gorilla peckers in what amounts to a handjob glory hole so the researcher (specializing in gorilla handie studies natch) can collect a sample. Cliff notes there's a way one can get a job jacking gorillas off for science and the scientists would love to have someone do that work for them.

I bet if someone pointed this out to Mikhail "Prompt Critical" Cernobyl he'd gently caress off from his lovely blog forever.

e: nice self-own here: http://www.omahazoo.com/conservation/reproductive-sciences/

quote:

The program also produced the first artificially inseminated snake species, and continues leading assisted reproduction efforts in captive gorillas by utilizing sperm sex-sorting techniques in order to skew the sex ratio to produce more female offspring.

YO MIKE YOU CAN GET PAID TO TASTE-TESTES THIS poo poo.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Mar 25, 2017

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Augus posted:

Apparently real life is just a cheap rip-off of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Who knew?

in our lovely rip-off reality Gary Shandling's dead :smith:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/845451378256482304

westvirginia dot forums dot rivals dot com

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Nothing really matters in a cosmic sense in the long run, that's the nite crew secret. When we say nothing matters, it is the understanding that all is change and nothing stands truly still.

Enjoy this before it no longer matters because nothing matters forever

everything matters no matter what the cosmos thinks of it

the infinite void can go gently caress itself

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

look buddy they call a lot of college football players "a machine" so you're going to be a little more specific.

e: I'm the 11-year old quote being featured on the site's "about" page

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

roger is so going to have one of these heart attacks that cause blunt head trauma and eyewitnesses who can't remember whether they saw you suddenly collapse in your office or fall off an 8th floor balcony, exactly

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Yewkawnuhbitch

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
andromeda isn't actually that bad goons are very confusing

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I mean look whatever sort of outlandishly brazen corruption, treason, whatever it is that they can nail this administration on, fine. Long as it brings them down, cool.

But even if it's irrelevant. Even if it's got nothing to do with anything. Even if it's not until years after and this is all just a particularly weird and sordid time in history.

Just gimme that piss tape

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Schnorkles posted:

It's a mass effect game, you're basically at third matrix movie levels of auto-fandom there.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

but its a lot more funny if it is bad

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i mean some of the writing isn't great but i'm like 10 hours in and have enjoyed it

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

i mean some of the writing isn't great but i'm like 10 hours in and have enjoyed it

your boundless optimism is heartwarming but this statement is a verbal war crime

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Robert Plant posted:

I mean look whatever sort of outlandishly brazen corruption, treason, whatever it is that they can nail this administration on, fine. Long as it brings them down, cool.

But even if it's irrelevant. Even if it's got nothing to do with anything. Even if it's not until years after and this is all just a particularly weird and sordid time in history.

Just gimme that piss tape

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

some of us just want to watch the world burn

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i wonder what will happen to us DC residents when the united states unravels

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

tonight on NCTV:

10PM EST

SHOW UP FOR FREE COOKIES (BYO)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

and no I haven't played it nor have any intention to, but blind, ignorant hatred of something I don't understand makes me feel like I belong to something you know

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I read the spoilered ending to andromeda

:|

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Agrajag posted:

wow isnt taht like illegal? on several levels?

something to do with records keeping act or something?

better to remain silent and be thought a literal spy than to open one's phone and remove all doubt

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Office Pig posted:

your boundless optimism is heartwarming but this statement is a verbal war crime

:hai:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

mostly it's just kinda lame and feels very unifinished in places. being a judgmental goon i declare that this means bioware is dead forever, regardless of how well this game does.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

financially racist posted:

a nightmare realized when he directed the final frontier

that movie owned

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

mostly it's just kinda lame and feels very unifinished in places. being a judgmental goon i declare that this means bioware is dead forever, regardless of how well this game does.

the games forum is a very weird place with very strong opinions

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

punchymcpunch posted:

that movie owned

correct opinion

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
When you really grasp that nothing matters, you stop saying it over and over because it goes without saying and you just carry on as if things matter because there is no good reason not to. It's like baby's first Sartre having to make it into a meme to comfort you on lonely nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

tacodaemon posted:

i wonder what will happen to us DC residents when the united states unravels

It'll be discovered that due to a technicality you're not actually US citizens, so you'll all be deported to a random country somewhere on the globe.

• Locked thread