Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

change my name posted:

This whole article's really good, Trump hosed himself over

he did campaign specifically on knowing jack poo poo about politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

leaves out meadows comment less than an hour before the meeting took place

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/844174162235133952

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

reminder that nite krew is the cancer that will kill the forums

i hope you're all loving ashamed of yourselves

rolling rock makes me go :q:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rex-Goliath posted:

republicans all across the spectrum are now becoming introspective for once and looking at who amongst their party are the ones who should be thrown out. all of them know that OBAMACARE BAD but they can't agree on what to do about it. because for the first time in a loving decade instead of sitting there and bloviating without consequence things Actually Matter(tm) and it's funny how the actual details of a policy are being paid attention to

a few of them are actually reading the bill for the first time

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Rex-Goliath posted:

republicans all across the spectrum are now becoming introspective for once and looking at who amongst their party are the ones who should be thrown out. all of them know that OBAMACARE BAD but they can't agree on what to do about it. because for the first time in a loving decade instead of sitting there and bloviating without consequence things Actually Matter(tm) and it's funny how the actual details of a policy are being paid attention to

somewhere out there a young college republicans is discovering the logic of single payer for the first time

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

UV_Catastrophe posted:

today has been a good day :cheers:

FOR ME TO POOP ON

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

lol at paul ryan forever

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

This is the best thing so far

I wish I could bottle it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
See what I'm good at is telling people to do things. That's where I really excel. I tell them: be smart and do this thing good...and they do it. They're really great you're going to love them. Everybody loves them. They love me to hehe, I mean what's not to love? Right?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Schnorkles posted:

:( I didn't mean it I think you're a good person

i'm not tho :devil:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

I haf begun my cheat day 1 hour earlier than usual and if you have a problem with it gently caress you

just drive to the part of Indiana where it's an hour ah---

ohhh.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:vince:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

mannerup posted:

the solid NO votes were half and half between the freedom caucus and the tuesday group ("moderates"), although he spent the vast majority of his energy courting those with the FC

exactly. this is why it's a rout. no one knows what the gently caress the party stands for now.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/845469909710749696

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Yinlock posted:

he did campaign specifically on knowing jack poo poo about politics

that's one campaign promise he's living up to :smug:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Der Meister posted:

somewhere out there a young college republicans is discovering the logic of single payer for the first time

ironically this shitshow might bring sanity back to the party. i'm not gonna hold my breath though

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

it really looks like it's trying to escape here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

guys trump came out here to have a good time and he's feeling very attacked right now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Rex-Goliath posted:

exactly. this is why it's a rout. no one knows what the gently caress the party stands for now.

problem in the house: only 25% of the R caucus has actually been there when a republican has the presidency. 75% of those guys/gals have been there 8 years or less. They have no idea how to actually govern.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Don't get complacent, today was the eye of the storm
Soon we'll be back in the dark, cold and piss

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

thats every picture

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

See what I'm good at is telling people to do things. That's where I really excel. I tell them: be smart and do this thing good...and they do it. They're really great you're going to love them. Everybody loves them. They love me to hehe, I mean what's not to love? Right?

brian peter st. george de la salle trump

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Chaotic neutral

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

I got a real cold fury vibe from that, it was curt and to the point wheras trump would usually talk about how he has the best learning

he is going gently caress over the ACA with his withered flaccid hair pilled dick

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

This is good

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:stonk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

omg it is coming

ed balls has seen a vision and it is trumps scalp shining under the blazing noon sun

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

omg it is coming

ed balls has seen a vision and it is trumps scalp shining under the blazing noon sun

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Yinlock posted:

oh yeah grats on your continued survival btw

tyty

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

omg wait til it goes bye bye :allears:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Duscat posted:

what

why would you do this

unless you have two different sets of ads already prepared and approved, and the dude at the station accidentally queues up the wrong ones?

I turned my laptop around with that tweet on the screen, wordlessly, and showed it to my wife

she stared a few moments, looked at me, then I turned it back around

basically what I"m saying is I think we're gonna have the sex tonight

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

friends i come here to confess to you

that i am of the dangerous and heretical oopinon

that the Tommy Gnosis reprise version of Wicked Little Town is the superior version

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Did someone forget to hold shift while they edited this?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Things were so simple back then

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo, Maddow actually had something important come up tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQiDbaj3Ww

Go to 10:15; Cyprus is working with American intelligence, giving them financial info on Manafort.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Schnorkles posted:

problem in the house: only 25% of the R caucus has actually been there when a republican has the presidency. 75% of those guys/gals have been there 8 years or less. They have no idea how to actually govern.

It's loving bananas. These people have built their entire political identity around poisoning the well of democratic policy. They are vested in making things not work, they never dreamed of the scenario where it would be up to them to actually do something.

This is like some sort of greek tragedy/farce. The people most responsible for derailing the democratic process and consensus building are discovering why their incessant rhetoric in bad faith was actually damaging their country.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

we're on a being john malkovich drunk date for years

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

youd have a 99% chance of becoming sean hannity

and a 1% chance of becoming dril

https://twitter.com/dril/status/845450020170141697

if you want to hit the stars you have to shoot for the moon