Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what can I do to make my teammates buy zzrot more often? It's so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

mirrorquiz posted:

Mark is just your average young man, go to college, be home before dinner, do your chores, fight evil villains from another world. wait that's not something your average young man does! Follow Mark, Nathalie and Master Yi on their adventure to protect their world from evil. Rated T for language, violence and suggestive themes.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Servaetes posted:

You don't wanna go full bore and forget CSing or suicide under towers but you should look to not just go even in lane like Teikanmi was saying.

That's not entirely true for some champions. For some it's seriously "survive the early game and pray you don't die too much." Singed in some matchups is just pants making GBS threads terror that you don't get too far behind then becoming Singed anyway. Nasus has a lot of very bad matchups (actually he just plain sucks right now) but is in the camp of "if you went even then you won."

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
bilgwater katarina has a secret... can she keep it? and nami eats humans

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
a moonstone is the soul of the lunari people and Nami is gonna eat Diana

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

That's not entirely true for some champions. For some it's seriously "survive the early game and pray you don't die too much." Singed in some matchups is just pants making GBS threads terror that you don't get too far behind then becoming Singed anyway. Nasus has a lot of very bad matchups (actually he just plain sucks right now) but is in the camp of "if you went even then you won."

Big Dog will always be Big Dog, eventually. It just comes down to whether they can end the game before you're a raid boss, two hitting towers.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
"Well maybe you should learn to do something with your lead… But it's a shame how useless Top Laners are, they are so irrelevant to the match." Ahri flashed a coy smirk when the Fury of the Sands' face twisted in rage.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Vayne nodded to herself. She knew what must be done "THE DIE IS C-" she yelled, but was cut off by Jihn braum lee sin and ryze all hitting her in the face, killing her.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
The smile on her face has grown through the duration of the chat and without any hesitation she joins his discord channel. She loads into the voice channel and slips on a headset. "H-hello?" She says, cursing herself for stuttering. "Ayy! Guys this is the person i was telling you about!" She hears someone with a low voice say. "Yo welcome to the big dick club!"

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Vayne nodded to herself. She knew what must be done "THE DIE IS C-" she yelled, but was cut off by Jihn braum lee sin and ryze all hitting her in the face, killing her.

Galio is probably ulting there from Mid too.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

If you guys are gonna pretend to gently caress as LoL characters can you do it in PMs and not the thread

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
The next day Yasuo and Sona both had a rude awakening, Draven had once again snuck into her room with his brother outside to protect him from danger. He started banging on Sona's door, ignoring the man on the couch. He cried out "Sona please, I love you with all my heart, just please take me back". Yasuo, wanting to sleep very badly, yelled "Hey, will you shut up some of us are trying to sleep!"

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Eh, debatable. You should test the limits of how aggressive you can be with any champ in any matchup. Singed is actually pretty good at trading if you actually don't run away and proxy lanes, Nasus too.

In most cases if you go even you better hope you're better a teamfighter or duelist or something because you should want to keep your laner dumpstered and not able to gently caress up the game because you let him farm (Nasus, Irelia, Tryndamere, Singed, Vayne, etc etc etc)

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

If you guys are gonna pretend to gently caress as LoL characters can you do it in PMs and not the thread

The shadestone has cracked, and Neurolimal eats this post

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Sometimes my teammates make creepy comments at people playing female champs and that should be bannable honestly.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
are aggressive sexual comments not reportable? they have to be.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Like it's always "Sona, your tits are hot." from some yasuo player and I instantly tilt from cringe.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

The Shortest Path posted:

Malzahar rolls up in his sweet voidwagon...

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
“I…I want you," she pauses, a small blush crossing her visage. ”and d-don’t worry about the noise. Only you can hear me Summoner.“

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

Like it's always "Sona, your tits are hot." from some yasuo player and I instantly tilt from cringe.

Also people who have names that make people think they're girls.
It's even better in games with voice chat. Friend and I are playing Overwatch and about halfway through the match she makes a call and instantly "Grill!!?" "Hey girl do you need a boyfriend" and much worse. Very mature people, gamers.

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
That was a remarkable game. Wow.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Also people who have names that make people think they're girls.
It's even better in games with voice chat. Friend and I are playing Overwatch and about halfway through the match she makes a call and instantly "Grill!!?" "Hey girl do you need a boyfriend" and much worse. Very mature people, gamers.

Some of the most baffling conversations I've had were explaining to people like that why so many women either just don't play games or hide the fact that they're women when they do.

Sorry there duder, if your first response to a female voice on voice chat is "tits or gtfo" the problem is you.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
every poster who has posted some dumb rp poo poo on this page should be banned from the internet forever imo

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
I'm just the lone alpha strike in a world of betas.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Some of the most baffling conversations I've had were explaining to people like that why so many women either just don't play games or hide the fact that they're women when they do.

Sorry there duder, if your first response to a female voice on voice chat is "tits or gtfo" the problem is you.

We get it man you're trying to get laid it's cool

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/paA5PYd.mp4

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i laughed

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
btw which anime titty lady is the best now that mf has apparently been nerfed?

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Addamere posted:

btw which anime titty lady is the best now that mf has apparently been nerfed?

MF is fine again

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Eh, debatable. You should test the limits of how aggressive you can be with any champ in any matchup. Singed is actually pretty good at trading if you actually don't run away and proxy lanes, Nasus too.

In most cases if you go even you better hope you're better a teamfighter or duelist or something because you should want to keep your laner dumpstered and not able to gently caress up the game because you let him farm (Nasus, Irelia, Tryndamere, Singed, Vayne, etc etc etc)

I play Singed a lot and one of the things that improved my performance was making the choice to gank mid while the wave I pushed crashes into their tower instead of proxying. Even if you can't kill your own laner he's really good at diving and flinging the enemy mid into his team with all the movespeed and free armor he gets from ulting.

fnox
May 19, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

Sometimes my teammates make creepy comments at people playing female champs and that should be bannable honestly.

I had someone spend ALL game saying how much they wanted to gently caress MF in all chat. I was MF.

all of a sudden I don't want Riot to release more big titty anime champions.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

a medical mystery posted:

I play Singed a lot and one of the things that improved my performance was making the choice to gank mid while the wave I pushed crashes into their tower instead of proxying. Even if you can't kill your own laner he's really good at diving and flinging the enemy mid into his team with all the movespeed and free armor he gets from ulting.

Well yeah, that's stuff I'm talking about. But in general and you've probably picked it up from playing lots of Singed that he can actually fight people in lane instead of resorting to proxying or hoping he farms or whatever.

Basically, don't settle for even, don't be a weenie, you can likely win most of your matchups even with guys that scale into the late game if you're not a weenie

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

He's good in lane for sure, if you manipulate the wave to your side of the river you can force an all-in with ghost as early as level 2. Even InvertedComposer way, way back was an advocate for making really aggressive plays against champions that are traditionally considered counters i.e. Teemo.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
What does he do now that old yorick is dead

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He quit league and plays golf now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
That's sad. Tennis is better.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Servaetes posted:

Well yeah, that's stuff I'm talking about. But in general and you've probably picked it up from playing lots of Singed that he can actually fight people in lane instead of resorting to proxying or hoping he farms or whatever.

Basically, don't settle for even, don't be a weenie, you can likely win most of your matchups even with guys that scale into the late game if you're not a weenie

But contributing absolutely nothing to the team is part of my deeply held religious beliefs. :o:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Does anyone want to play league of legends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padawan
Nov 27, 2014

I was Teemo, he's not wrong.

• Locked thread