Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Lol, do people really see him looking like this and not the fat orange blob he is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ben garrison is insane and truly believes that

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy
donald trumpp is very handsome

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Perromancer posted:

Are Ben Garrison's Trump cartoons mocking the Trump cult or are they the serious works of someone deeply within said cult? I suspect the latter, but they're ridiculous enough to be either. Halp?

Every one of Garrison's pictures of Trump have him as some sort of chiseled sex god and not the doughy, cratered lump of poo poo he is.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61dc6a/ryancare_fail_was_a_bigly_brilliant_move/

That's gotta be a troll, right?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Skypie posted:

I want to see Obama tweet and say, "Stay in DC this weekend, Don. Vacations are for closers."

Then post a picture of himself with Ivanka

God drat hahahaha

"WHAT YOU'RE PRESIDENT FOR, is to help the US... does that seem clear to you? TO HELP the US, not to... gently caress-THE-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living... You fairy. You company man."

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
either that or a very broken brain

quote:

4D Chess? I honestly had to just now look that up Bc I had no clue what it meant. It's bizarre that they have a name for this as I have never referred to this thought process in that manner. With that said, I was trained to think in an analytical and logical manner that begins first and foremost with the end result and them move through time and space in reverse.

The key and most difficult aspect to this thinking is changing your concept of time and space from a linear structure to what I can only describe as a - holistic, circular, multilayered structure.

For example, 99% of us see the universe likes it's a vinyl record with our realty being the needle and time as the movement the needle makes going across the surface of the record. So our lives begin when needle hits the beginning of the record and end when needle comes off the and music we hear is our memories.

The "4D" concept of space and time -for lack of better phrase - does not see 1 record but instead sees -say- . 1000 records stacked on top of each other and all spinning with more records be added on top infinitely. Further, the needle does not simply go in one direction across the record for a linear start to a linear finish but instead the needle can go in any direction - left, right, up and down through the record stack in any manner. This means that the music can be played anywhere at any time without end. Thus, every sound on every record can be connected at any one time with every other sound on every other record.

So to get to an end result is to jump forward in time to the result and begin moving backwards to see what connects need to be made to other events or actions until you get to the original starting point. Obviously we can't control what another person may or may not do but when understand the overall series of events and knowing in general terms what you expect a person to do in reaction to an event will certainly bring a higher probability that anticipated reactions will occur.

I am not sure if I am making any sense so I am going to shut up But before I do I just want to add that one thing I consistently see the God Emperor do that is absolutely the bomb is the very sly maneuver that I call "flanking" bias. The MSM fall for it every time but it never gets hold. Basically when Trump is in the process of seeding events for a future result he will mask this seeding by delivering some statement or taking some act that seem really outrageous and causes days or even weeks of distraction while the real events go unnoticed. Brilliant poo poo man! And drat the flanking is often seeding itself for something totally different than the main thrust of the plan

No wonder the guy built and billion dollar empire because his competitors were so loving distracted, confused and off guard that by the time the deal was closed it had already been over for a long time.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

These people are like two steps away from talking about how Trump’s dementia is a sign that he is controlling the mental filter connecting him with his 8th dimensional astral body.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
lollin' a bit thinking about how Trump might finally be the catalyst that brings the world together, through sheer incompetence.

Most EU countries have made videos mocking his america first, many Asian and African countries too.

edit: added list of countries in question

Holland
Switzerland
Portugal
Italy
Germany
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Japan
Belgium
Slovenia
Iran
Kazakhstan
Austria
Bulgaria
Spain
Madeira Island
Moldova
Lithuania
Australia
Namibia
Morocco
Finland
Czech Republic
Malta
Spain
Namibia

Some of the vids have like 20mill+ views and massively favorable like ratios

Tingfinder fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Mar 25, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Oh, I found the Trump Time Cube.

http://www.astroleni.com/index.php?...emid=41&lang=it

quote:

However, the event chart for Dec. 19, 2016 has Pluto at the point of a T-square opposite the US sun in Cancer – square to Uranus-Jupiter; this has potential to cause a huge upset. Also, Mercury goes stationary retrograde right on December 19 (!) conjunct Pluto, adding to the weighty decisions and reflections that must be made. Mercury thus placed has the potential to stall the entire transition process to the new presidency. Mercury retrograde has historically been proven to “throw a spanner in works” – many times!

This prospect of delay is also affirmed by the Mercury-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn making a close square to Trump’s Chiron and Astraea in Libra. Chiron the “wounded healer” and Astraea the goddess of justice and the law – this is a highly significant aspect.

Whatever decision they make, the Electoral College may be in great turmoil making a decision. A decision to overturn Trump might cause such an uproar in the electorate that it could bring the USA to the point of insurrection and rioting.

“In June of 2015 the Third Reich [horoscope] of Adolf Hitler experienced its first Uranus return.”17

That date was precisely June 17, 2015. On June 16, 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for President of the United States. The position of Mars in Gemini in USA’s chart and its synastry with events is also uncanny:

“Trump’s candidacy was announced at 11.21 am June 16 2015 in New York, coincident with a New Moon and Mars – all conjunct the USA’s Mars. Trump accepted the Republican nomination at 10.19 pm July 21, 2016, as the Aquarian Moon (conjunct the USA Moon) was precisely squaring Mars.

Trump’s victory was assured at 02.29 hours on November 9, 2016 (by taking Wisconsin) as 24 degrees of Gemini rose over Washington – conjunct Trump’s Sun and the USA Mars. The repetitious Mars connections are undeniable and obviously dangerous – even for Trump. It’s the same US Mars, that was activated by the leaders and major players of the 1861 Civil War.”18

“The effect of Mars is, therefore, largely mass effect and group results, producing great struggles but leading finally to great revelation …”15

The two most important reasons that Trump rose to such popularity in 2016 were,

Trump’s Gemini sun falls within a degree or so of USA’s Mars in Gemini. Gemini is esoterically the USA’s personality expression. Trump is in essence, the personality of the USA, at least that unintegrated and immature aspect of its psyche. Trump’s Gemini communication skills has enabled a “conversational” style with his electorate who have felt that they have connected with him personally.
_
It has been argued that that Trump’s hypothesised NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) mirrors the USA as an entity having the same symptoms as outlined below, with the exception of “lack of empathy”:
_
“Narcissistic personality disorder, also known as NPD, is a personality disorder in which the individual has a distorted self image, unstable and intense emotions, is overly preoccupied with vanity, prestige, power and personal adequacy, lacks empathy, and has an exaggerated sense of superiority. NPD is closely associated with egocentrism – a personality characteristic in which people see themselves and their interests and opinions as the only ones that really matter.”
_
Trump’s Mars in Leo falls closely opposite USA’s moon in Aquarius – tapping into the mass consciousness of the people. Like Hitler, he united a large proportion of the American people in the lower, least desirable aspect of Aquarius.16 Also, Trump’s progressed moon reached the same point in Aquarius as USA’s natal moon, one month before the election, an extraordinary “coincidence”.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Papa Roach knew

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol the wall wont be built either xD

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

my new dog posted:

lol the wall wont be built either xD

...and trump supporters will tell you why it was that not only did Trump NEVER ACTUALLY want the wall to be built, but here's why liberals are fools for laughing at trump for his supposed failure, as it was his plan all along!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Well liberals are actually the fools for playing straight into his humiliation fetish

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
*a dejected trump stands before the White House press corp, devastated that his latest bill passed with unprecidented support from across the aisles*

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Trump wasted all this time and looked like a retard to the whole nation so he can

What did it accomplish is my question to all the conspiracy theorists; a bill flaming out at the starting line is kind of a major failure

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Alex Jones apologized (kind of) for spreading Pizzagate theories but only because he was about to get sued by the owner of the restaurant lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jukebox Hero posted:

Trump wasted all this time and looked like a retard to the whole nation so he can

What did it accomplish is my question to all the conspiracy theorists; a bill flaming out at the starting line is kind of a major failure

He was able to prove that the Democrats owned the ACA.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

lol @ obamacare not getting swept up and flying out to the side of the broom

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jukebox Hero posted:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

turn off the TV posted:

He was able to prove that the Democrats owned the ACA.

I hate how some actual people in the republican sphere are acting like that's somehow an accomplishment. Real people with ties and jobs acting like obamacare isn't already slightly associated with democrats and trump revealed some great truth by looking like a huge piss baby

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

sout posted:

lol @ obamacare not getting swept up and flying out to the side of the broom

isis is also passing under the broom

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

First you look like a retard, then you and finally you have health care reform

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

turn off the TV posted:

“In June of 2015 the Third Reich [horoscope] of Adolf Hitler experienced its first Uranus return.”

Yeah well a 'Uranus return' is a pretty good description of trump's rise to power lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jukebox Hero posted:

I hate how some actual people in the republican sphere are acting like that's somehow an accomplishment. Real people with ties and jobs acting like obamacare isn't already slightly associated with democrats and trump revealed some great truth by looking like a huge piss baby

I actually like that because it makes me laugh. It's such a stupid spin that the only explanation is that they actually believe it.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Jukebox Hero posted:

He got some of the GOP wondering what the gently caress it is they do, exactly, besides hating Obama, which is a minor miracle in and of itself

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Feeling like this is already a missed opportunity to diagnose scores of people with mental illness.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I wonder if Paul Ryan is getting drunk in an Applebee's somewhere trying to convince the bartender to switch jobs with him.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Tingfinder posted:

lollin' a bit thinking about how Trump might finally be the catalyst that brings the world together, through sheer incompetence.

Most EU countries have made videos mocking his america first, many Asian and African countries too.

Holland
Switzerland
Portugal
Italy
Germany
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Japan
Belgium
Slovenia
Iran
Kazakhstan
Austria
Bulgaria
Spain
Madeira Island
Moldova
Lithuania
Australia
Namibia
Morocco
Finland
Czech Republic
Malta
Spain
Namibia

oh no namibia is laughing at us

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

if Ryan was to resign who would take over his position? someone who hates trump even more I assume?

also, what is this about ACA failing? was it defunded or something?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

if Ryan was to resign who would take over his position? someone who hates trump even more I assume?

The name I'm hearing is Trey Gowdy, who was the chair of the House Benghazi Committee

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Kumo posted:

Feeling like this is already a missed opportunity to diagnose scores of people with mental illness.

aren't voting records public? if trump runs again we can just see who voted for him a second time and we'll have a pretty comprehensive list of the mentally ill

then we can get them some help or put them in camps or something

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

I like how Ben Garrison always draws Trump all svelte and jacked like he's the uberdaddy he can't wait to suck dry

lol Ben Gayrison

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The funniest thing is that even when the artist tries to make Trump look way better than he does, the hair still looks goddamn ridiculous.

Scooty Puff
Apr 24, 2010
Pillbug
The

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tingfinder posted:

Holland
Switzerland
Portugal
Italy
Germany
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Japan
Belgium
Slovenia
Iran
Kazakhstan
Austria
Bulgaria
Spain
Madeira Island
Moldova
Lithuania
Australia
Namibia
Morocco
Finland
Czech Republic
Malta
Spain
Namibia

post examples?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Alan Smithee posted:

post examples?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Can you imagine if it was reversed and Hillary had lost the popular vote but won the election?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol trump would have claimed that he lost by 3 million illegal votes still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

do u know jenny posted:

Can you imagine if it was reversed and Hillary had lost the popular vote but won the election?

Guarantee McConnell would still refuse to fill the Supreme Court seat, because she wouldn't be a "legitimate president."