Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Tumble posted:

so do you guys actually think that trump is a master negotiator and that this was all part of his plan or are you saying that ironically because you know he's actually a very bad president and most likely lied about almost everything regarding his business experience? i mean so far his actions appear, to me at least, to be those of a man who has never actually experience proper business negotiations or deal-making and instead just hosed around with a bunch of inherited wealth.

but I also am not a billionaire; he doesn't act like any of the self-made billionaires I've seen on TV but i do admit I don't know any billionaires in person either

i don't think Harrison ever had a travel ban shut down because he kept talking about banning Muslims during his campaign

Clearly this is the work of all those witches casting spells. drat demon-rat witches!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Let us English posted:

I don't really like [stupid thing] I just like laughing at people's reactions. -you

ok, and?

are you having a stroke right now?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

ok, and?

He's been having a stroke for almost 5 months now lol

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014

I'm glad we have a president that's too incompetent to fix healthcare via legislation so he's openly hoping it falls into disarray so he can treat it like a victory instead.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qnnaNv2TIw

Thanks david!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Philadelphia posted:

I'm glad we have a president that's too incompetent to fix healthcare via legislation so he's openly hoping it falls into disarray so he can treat it like a victory instead.

he runs a joint so fascist it can't even repeal a law it doesn't like with a one party government

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/isaacdovere/status/845367287829925888

trump making america better, bigly!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

Your type is blissfully unaware that there are no real trump supporters on SA, just a group of non-liberals laughing at you.

:lol:

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
just fyi guys that 'u mad' thing looks really pathetic. may be better to just lay low for a while

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Fog Tripper posted:

ok, and?

*sound of a tiny corncob rattling around in a jar*

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Jose Mengelez posted:

*sound of a tiny corncob rattling around in a jar*

lmbo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Donald and his party's failed promises and inability to do anything at all, let alone anything useful, is going to result in 20 years of democratic domination.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

scrubs season six posted:

Donald and his party's failed promises and inability to do anything at all, let alone anything useful, is going to result in 20 years of democratic domination.

V possible. democrats would have the election handed to them, republicans would blame outsiders for the loss, and nobody will have learned a thing.

:sigh:

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Toadvine posted:

V possible. democrats would have the election handed to them, republicans would blame outsiders for the loss, and nobody will have learned a thing.

On the other hand, if anyone can snatch defeat from the very jaws of victory, it is the Democrats.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Toadvine posted:

If the Ds don't learn it will be 8 years max. in 12 years we'll end up with tom cotton or jeff flake or something, lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
IT'S ALLL PART OF THE SHOW, FOLKS. IT'S ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN

Tumble fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Mar 25, 2017

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Philadelphia posted:

*energetically hopes government falls apart so the commander in chief that is a person not liked looks bad*

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Fog Tripper posted:

*energetically hopes government falls apart so the commander in chief that is a person not liked looks bad*

well he started it

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845645916732358656

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tax Inductions posted:

just fyi guys that 'u mad' thing looks really pathetic. may be better to just lay low for a while

I've been concerned for the well-being for a ton of democrats/left wing people since the election. Posting about crying themselves to sleep and having to get on anti-anxiety and anti-depressants.

If a single bill failing causes this large of jubilant manic phase it's probably better to let them have this one until Trump does something else next week or month.

I've not been calling it out as such but the attitude change is as funny as it is transparent. People needed it I guess but look for the corresponding shift back to being bleak and hopeless.

Space Crabs fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Mar 25, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
trump now has a list of all the sad losers in his own party who didn't fall in line to replace obamacare like they've been saying they would for years. He'll have them all primaried a la the tea party putsch, he'll have a strong collaborative majority, then fascism.

Armchair 4D chess is fun!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol trump doesn't have the leadership skills to plunge a nation into facism

the crowds he chants at just go back to shopping at family dollar when his rallies are over

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tumble posted:

lol trump doesn't have the leadership skills to plunge a nation into facism

the crowds he chants at just go back to shopping at family dollar when his rallies are over

he wouldn't need that many people to get it off the ground. a docile distracted population would be more helpful than harmful tbh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haha all you sad losers are gonna eat crow when Easy 4D (chess) runs these guns all over yoooooou brother!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
well my point was less about his supporters and more that even if trump made the effort and tried to become a fascist dictator he's too dumb to pull it off

like he'd somehow gently caress up death camps and just send people to something resembling YMCA summer camps where they'd come back refreshed and healthy. "i never said exterminate! you've all listened to my campaign speeches and i never said i'd exterminate them and i never said they wouldn't have a big tall diving board either"

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
thats not how 4d chess works. trump send everyone to ymca camp and they come back gay or something. all according to plan

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know how or why but there a lot of liberals in this thread that are triggered by Trump failing to pass his bill. Like lol

You guys just got a win but you are still salty lmao

Obama care is still garbage so why do you even care?

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

I don't know how or why but there a lot of liberals in this thread that are triggered by Trump failing to pass his bill. Like lol

i dont think that's what triggered means

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
*man slips on banana peel, people start laughing* OH LOOK HOW SALTY AND TRIGGERED YOU ALL ARE

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

God drat. This is why I'm here. You fascinate me.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Tezzora posted:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzora posted:

Triggered much.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Snatch Duster posted:

Maybe because we still have a 4 to potential 8 years of this loving broken brained retard doing his best at 5D chess to make america a third world country while his mongoloid fanbase masturbate furiously, claiming he has some nostradamus level thinking and scheming going on.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

getting the whole 'no YOURE CAREMAD' schtick down to one word now that butthurt is out of favour is smart, I just wish it was something funny and not played the gently caress out :saddowns:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

God drat. This is why I'm here. You fascinate me.

Obama care is cancer and Trumpcare was aids. Great we don't have aids but we still have cancer.

I'm not really thrilled.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Snatch Duster posted:

Obama care is cancer and Trumpcare was aids. Great we don't have aids but we still have cancer.

I'm not really thrilled.

look at this triggered loser. sad!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

Maybe because we still have a 4 to potential 8 years of this loving broken brained retard doing his best at 5D chess to make america a third world country while his mongoloid fanbase masturbate furiously, claiming he has some nostradamus level thinking and scheming going on.

People said the same poo poo about Obama turns out he was just a shill like Clinton. Just not as big of one.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

People said the same poo poo about Obama turns out he was just a shill like Clinton. Just not as big of one.

god drat you are loving cucked.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
donald trump is a literal retard and so is everyone who voted for him imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

god drat you are loving cucked.

I'm uncuckable. You seem confused and defensive.

• Locked thread