Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Did he lose a bet or something?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
He looks like even more of a dork than I did when I was a private. :stare:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
He's an E5 right? Is it some sort of fleet week thing I just don't understand why you'd want to wear a dress uniform, especially white ones, to a bar, just seems like a bad idea all around!

edit: to be fair though those navy dress ones like that look way more comfortable than the greens or even the asu's in the army

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Anything's gotta be more comfortable than the ASU hobo suit

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Oh, man, I figured that guy was fresh out of Navy boot or something.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

He's an E5 right? Is it some sort of fleet week thing I just don't understand why you'd want to wear a dress uniform, especially white ones, to a bar, just seems like a bad idea all around!

edit: to be fair though those navy dress ones like that look way more comfortable than the greens or even the asu's in the army

They are really tight in the groin and quite see-through.

YMMV but I got pretty thick.... thighs... and the material is polyester so pretty cheap to replace.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh theres another one right behind him

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Nerd stuff: here's the Justice League trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3VgcyaPfo

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

No real rounds are going to be fired, just simunitions. That being said, I really want to build up an AR-15 but money and whatnot make that a future goal I suppose.

The course is like 5 days of tactical combat casualty care/S.W.A.T medic training. So a bunch of info on keeping airways open, stopping bleeding and needling lungs, then we get OC sprayed and tazered, learn how to clear rooms or some poo poo in a medic role and, i'm gonna say it, FTX's per the "syllabus."

They denied the class that's down in Texas because it was too expensive so this one is in Idaho and seems legit? Either way it's free, I'll take it.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
the ocassion doesn't matter wearing a Navy dress uniform makes you numero uno gay lord and not the good gay but the kind where you're a Navy sailor in the dress uniform

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

MurderBot posted:

No real rounds are going to be fired, just simunitions. That being said, I really want to build up an AR-15 but money and whatnot make that a future goal I suppose.

The course is like 5 days of tactical combat casualty care/S.W.A.T medic training. So a bunch of info on keeping airways open, stopping bleeding and needling lungs, then we get OC sprayed and tazered, learn how to clear rooms or some poo poo in a medic role and, i'm gonna say it, FTX's per the "syllabus."

They denied the class that's down in Texas because it was too expensive so this one is in Idaho and seems legit? Either way it's free, I'll take it.

Who's the instructors?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

maffew buildings posted:

the ocassion doesn't matter wearing a Navy dress uniform makes you numero uno gay lord and not the good gay but the kind where you're a Navy sailor in the dress uniform

otoh

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Blues have always been cool.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Who's the instructors?

It's with a group called Rescue training Inc. hosted by Canyon County Paramedics training center in Caldwell Idaho. The entire course looks pretty good though, it'll be a beneficial course to take.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

Nerd stuff: here's the Justice League trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3VgcyaPfo

Goddamnit Jason Momoa is a MAJOR HUNK

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

aphid_licker posted:

Goddamnit Jason Momoa is a MAJOR HUNK

This looks an awfully lot like a certain marvel movie.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

MurderBot posted:

You can build a decent AR for well under a grand nowadays.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Apparently there was a Navy Ball. But if you didn't strip your uniform off the second it wasn't required, gently caress you.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Also, how do you wear that uniform and not immediately kill your self? That is the dumbest looking poo poo ever.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Lookit this killer at the bar.

I want to figure out what his rating is so I can mock him properly, unfortunately the picture was taken with a potato.

Who the gently caress wears their dress whites to a bar?

At least we can mock his concentration-camp haircut, because LMAO my hair was never cut that short since boot camp.

E: found it. Dude's a Sonar Tech, so double nerd and possible whale voyeur.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Mar 25, 2017

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

orange juche posted:

I want to figure out what his rating is so I can mock him properly, unfortunately the picture was taken with a potato.

Who the gently caress wears their dress whites to a bar?

At least we can mock his concentration-camp haircut, because LMAO my hair was never cut that short since boot camp.

E: found it. Dude's a Sonar Tech, so double nerd and possible whale voyeur.

the headphones mean he's a boss DJ with a really far out costume

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That sounds like a career long hearing test. I guess someone has to do it, but the level of boredom must be immeasurable.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

That sounds like a career long hearing test. I guess someone has to do it, but the level of boredom must be immeasurable.

I dunno Down Periscope made it look pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpEv6kWdtw

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i wonder how many sonar dudes dream of being all like the one dude in The Hunt for Red October

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

i wonder how many sonar dudes dream of being all like the one dude in The Hunt for Red October

Seaman Jones. He likes the composer Paganini, not to be confused with the tenor, Pavarotti.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

How many end up like the one from Spaceballs?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Raspberry?!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

We've been jammed!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Lookit this killer at the bar.

well, the girl on the left actually looked at him, which is more than he wouldve got if he was wearing a tapout shirt and jorts. mission accomplished i guess

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lonestar! The Jews were behind 9/11.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Mar 26, 2017

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

You'd think they'd wanna be like Harlan Williams in Down Periscope instead, considering way too many Navy enlisted dudes look so much like him

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm surrounded by assholes!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm sure it smells pleasant there, mike-o.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Merchandise!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm my own best friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU