Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Nerd bodies are incredibly frail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Svenskeren feed alert :siren:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Doublelift's audition for summer split going ok.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Why is Maokai never picked? Was he nerfed into complete irrelevance?

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Jayisspecial posted:

And why do people keep on picking Renekton. It never seems to do anything.

Is this right - http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/stats.php?id=72&tournament=NA%20LCS%20Spring%202017 - 28% win rate?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Jayisspecial posted:

Maokai's lane phase is real bad now op. Sapling nerfs.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Jayisspecial posted:

He got laning phase nerfs which makes his bad matchups even worse

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wild turtle sucks so bad

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
god bless teleport. i cant imagine how little would happen with out it.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Thanks. I haven't played League in years. It would be nice if they covered these kind of meta changes. I am surprised at how much Huhi appears to be whooping Pobelters rear end. Is Jayce a counter to Vlad or is Pobelter just playing this badly?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Jayisspecial posted:

Well thanks for al of that. I guess I will feel a little sorry for Froggen. What is the team he deserves, though? I think TSM and C9 both have better mid laners so at best you're maybe popping him into CLG. Honestly, he'd probably make it into a top EU team if he went back home. He is very consistent.

I thought him joining CLG would have been a good choice back when he said he would play in NA but CLG are stuck on the we all have to best friends forever mentality which is why Darshan had like 1 whole year of being poo poo without being replaced. I mean it sorta worked out since he is kinda playing better now. Also the fact that Froggen was on CLG.eu and they use to scrim the old CLG a lot so he knows Hotshot.

Anyway Piglet is a disgrace, he is ruining his legacy he built up as a great adc by sucking in adc and now sucking in midlane. Please retire if you have no motivation. Last I checked he is barely masters level and has shockingly low amounts of soloq games played.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

when is the malazahar rework to add counterplay going to happen?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Another good effort by double lift but he was no match for Honker's Guys

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm really rooting for P1 but I can't imagine a world where Meteos is a better jungler than Contractz unless C9 somehow let him play Zac every game

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Jesus, piglet is terrible.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

yeah, what has he ever won.

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

As a mid laner? If he ever did it wasn't lane.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

He went from practicing more than anyone in solo queue to less than anybody.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Well he was also picked up by TL which is always a garbage fire.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Man TSM is loving terrible how are they making it so close vs Liquid? Its the same team I see at every worlds, as soon as Bjergsen dies this team has nothing left.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Sneaky 😎

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

double lift no

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

TSM... baadd????

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

a sloppy wet blowjob from u! please deliver it his convenience!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
wow i cant believe tl and tsm would go ahead and win trade like that

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

TSM... baadd????

Once again we see the "three emperors" colluding... TL saved from relegation by obvious throw

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

TSM being real bros by throwing this set and losing tomorrow and giving c9 first.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Work Friend Keven posted:

a sloppy wet blowjob from u! please deliver it his convenience!

i only have lips for one man

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Kled seems real good.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Jayisspecial posted:

Kled seems real good.
Ray's Kled is a reminder that when anyone says "I miss split push top meta, tanky noodle fight meta is the worst" you should slap the poo poo out of them.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
im a member of the three kings illuminati and i put loving flouride in the water and poo poo!!!!! gently caress

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Haven't watched the games yet, but apparently DL clowned all over Wild Turtle? Nice!

Alternatively, the fix was in, Regie and Riot are corrupt as gently caress.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Ray's Kled is a reminder that when anyone says "I miss split push top meta, tanky noodle fight meta is the worst" you should slap the poo poo out of them.

I think you have this backwards, Kled is actually fun to watch

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Alternatively, the fix was in, Regie and Riot are corrupt as gently caress.

Reginald is the Savior of League of Legends and I will not have you besmirch his good name.

Edit: Thinking about it, I would love it so much for Curse/Liquid to be in ANOTHER collusion scandal. I mean, it might kill League as an eSport but it would be funny.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 25, 2017

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Firebert posted:

I think you have this backwards, Kled is actually fun to watch
What was there to watch? Teamfight happens, camera cuts over to a turret being finished off and Kled ulting away. Or he auto-attacks the back line and then auto-attacks the next person.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
A moment of silence for Apollo who is 20 cs down to Keith

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
RIP P1 bot lane. 7 deaths is a lot of drat deaths for one game when your ADC only died in the last minute ace

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

p1 :negative:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Going for baron when you have karthus/khazix/bork ashe is like the easiest call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Jensen's ori is so loving good

• Locked thread