Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MysteriousStranger posted:

I think part of that is a money making scheme. He only golfs at Trump courses, which aren't really the best out there. But I'm sure the price and value of a membership just shot through the roof.

it did

also a lotta extra business from foreign espionage office parties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

etalian posted:

http://www.businessinsider.com/house-republican-freedom-caucus-shuts-down-steve-bannon-trumpcare-2017-3

Basically Trump sent Bannon to threaten/twist the arm of the Freedom Caucus and he ended up getting laughed of the room.

The very sad Paul Ryan drove off in his SUV after the bill was removed the floor with Papa Roach's Last Resort playing.

Lomarf

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five posted:

Trump isn't going to do the messy thing like actually support it. That would get *HIS* name tied to it, and that's not the plan unless it ends up being successful.

This is the sort of thing he has people for. His people either failed horribly (Reince), got literally laughed out of the room by a bunch of cucks (Bannon), or were literally far away and up a mountain (Jared and Ivanka)

He's not going to compromise his lifestyle by doing messy work to deliver on promises lmao, he's going to keep sending a team of proven failures out to do it for him because nobody else will work for him

It kind of owns that the federal government is rapidly turning into the first 30 minutes of a kitchen nightmares episode

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im on the back porch in about 75 degree weather with some hard cider listening to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3jewrS-a6c

a good day

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Business Gorillas posted:

It kind of owns that the federal government is rapidly turning into the first 30 minutes of a kitchen nightmares episode

gordon ramsey 2020

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

god drat the GOP looks pathetic talking about bipartisanship AFTER their loving total failure to move on healthcare. Jfc

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

this is the future liberals want

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

god drat the GOP looks pathetic talking about bipartisanship AFTER their loving total failure to move on healthcare. Jfc

is everyone watching something or what

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Last Resort is a song about suicide, so most likely Ryan was thinking of committing suicide by leg day workout

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i accept this cheerfully

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

im on the back porch in about 75 degree weather with some hard cider listening to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu5P4pOUuYk

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

etalian posted:

Last Resort is a song about suicide, so most likely Ryan was thinking of committing suicide by leg day workout

i thought it was a song about a rogue nuclear sub???

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hereby dub this chart

Dubious

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*licks thumb and pages rapidly through an upside down copy of the art of the deal*
*confusedly*
I..uh..it says here..Trump...is bad??

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

punchymcpunch posted:

i accept this cheerfully

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

doc says I have a silicon deficiency

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

a good day

i r8 it calm

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Cut my bill into pieces
I'll be golfing on my resort

I feel like this has been done already

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Office Pig posted:

is everyone watching something or what

I'm just looking at this

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/25/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-healthcare/index.html

and statements made by Trump after they pulled it on Friday. Also some other lovely GOP rep the day before the vote. They clearly got their marching orders on what talking points to hit but it hits like whiplash with how they've conducted themselves as a party for like a decade now. It's stunning

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

I hereby dub this chart

Dubious

im the person who thinks croissants are the iconic depiction of carbs

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

i r8 it calm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmzudFxMxw

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Epic High Five posted:

doc says I have a silicon deficiency

it's a trick he'll turn you into a cyborg

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
iremember readinf about bannon startin off at Wells Fargo and being very ambitious. like he worked there for 3 years straight only taking days off like like christmas and new years because he was forced to

that's a sign of false self importance to me. I work in a building where wells fargo has a floor and i know those fuckers and their cars. So I park double park behind them becUse they get there before me and leave after I do so when I hand my keys off to the parking dudes they stink up my car with all the cologne they put on

like from my very outside observations of them it is a very bad company for work/life balanc and only crazy people work there for long periods of time

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

ryan looking like he's about to fake his urine test in order to sneak into a space program

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Epic High Five posted:

I hereby dub this chart

Dubious

Replace all the So instead eat options with cum

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this fuckin samurai power ranger show just refuses to fuckin end

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Want carbs? You need nitrogen! So eat a volcano, or these Volcano-Hot Spicy Chili Cheese Breadstick Bites, $8.99!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/845799679786930176

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

ryan looking like he's about to fake his urine test in order to sneak into a space program

doin leg stretching by upsidesy like G@tica fam

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Solarin posted:

I'm just looking at this

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/25/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-healthcare/index.html

and statements made by Trump after they pulled it on Friday. Also some other lovely GOP rep the day before the vote. They clearly got their marching orders on what talking points to hit but it hits like whiplash with how they've conducted themselves as a party for like a decade now. It's stunning

they're begging the democrats for help lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter posted:

iremember readinf about bannon startin off at Wells Fargo and being very ambitious. like he worked there for 3 years straight only taking days off like like christmas and new years because he was forced to

that's a sign of false self importance to me. I work in a building where wells fargo has a floor and i know those fuckers and their cars. So I park. Shine them becUse they get there before me and leave after I do so when I hand my keys off to the parking dudes they stink up my car with all the cologne they put on

like from my very outside observations of them it is a very bad company for work/life balanc and only crazy people work there for long periods of time

oh ho the wells fargo wagon is a-comin down the street, plz let it be for meeeee

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

MariusLecter posted:

Replace all the So instead eat options with cum

i loving love science

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

punchymcpunch posted:

im the person who thinks croissants are the iconic depiction of carbs

I'm the bow ties lmao formal attire for cucks ain't food

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

nice foreign truck you America hating traitor

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There's an SUV here in town that has a Clinton 2016 bumper sticker and a CHEMTRAILS KILL bumper sticker, right next to each other.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
i just showed up to shitpost hey everyone

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

they're begging the democrats for help lol

they are just gently nudging blame away from themselves because they know they'll never compromise in a genuine way to get democratic support. They just need to label themselves as the noble saviors of the democrat's hosed system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

prefect posted:

Nixonland, and maybe Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72.

Seconding the recommendations for both of these. You should also read Hunter S Thompson's obituary of Nixon as it's a work of art.

• Locked thread