Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Solarin posted:

what is Supergrass it sounds like a recreational pot store
A supergrass is a person who grasses, touts, squeals etc. on a large number of people at once. Mostly used for like IRA/UDA type stuff which was almost all overturned.

There's also a band named after the concept!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

ya whatever what about the piss tape

I assume once the convictions start coming down, Russia will be like "Ah yeah you got us," and give up the piss tape out of good natured sportsmanship.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Skywalker midichlorian eyelash game stronk

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

triple sulk posted:

Holy gently caress what an insufferable cadence

gently caress that. gently caress that. gently caress that. gently caress that. gently caress that. gently caress that.

i only was able to make it like 5 seconds into the clip. does she speak like that during her entire show?

Is that what a Reptillian sounds like?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
one time my crazy aunt who went to jail for counterfieting money on a lovely copy machine and tried to start an alternative line of nut spreads on almonds and pecans and poo poo (not gonna lie her name for it: "STUN!" was pretty good) called me up and asked me to look up a cusip

i look it up and its a bond issued by a town of 20000 people to fund a petting zoo and it was rated as like D+ or whatever the equivalent is

"Auntie Cumshitter why did you invest in a bond to fund a petting zoo!?!? What made you think this was a good idea? ???"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Scent of Worf posted:

What are your favorite SciFi books

the novelization of the movie starship troopers

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol. getting rid of priebus would be the most stupid thing they could do

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why does corran horne look like quint from dexter

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
bong rips

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

one time my crazy aunt who went to jail for counterfieting money on a lovely copy machine and tried to start an alternative line of nut spreads on almonds and pecans and poo poo (not gonna lie her name for it: "STUN!" was pretty good) called me up and asked me to look up a cusip

i look it up and its a bond issued by a town of 20000 people to fund a petting zoo and it was rated as like D+ or whatever the equivalent is

"Auntie Cumshitter why did you invest in a bond to fund a petting zoo!?!? What made you think this was a good idea? ???"

*shits cum*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump traitorous. so what.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

bong rips

bing bing bong

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Favorite scifi book is really loving hard to pick

Probably The Martian Chronicles or The Lathe of Heaven

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Can't make an comprehensive list to wow you all with how well read I am but I posted recently in another thread about

Blindsight
Forget the author lol

Decent book

Also
https://twitter.com/2020fight/status/845807785115738113

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

cumshitter posted:

it's good for diversification: they've got goats and ponies and sheep and rabbits, all sorts of furry friends

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
that's actually a really good star wars book, if 15-year-old me is at all an authority

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

mormonpartyboat posted:

bing bing bong

blunts

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
my favorite sci fi is where donal trumps piss taype is being played globally on every single screen and he cant endure from such a globnla humiliation on a massive scale and hes h*cka lit fam so he pushes the red n were bing bong ded

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

thats the way you do it

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

my favorite sci fi is where donal trumps piss taype is being played globally on every single screen and he cant endure from such a globnla humiliation on a massive scale and hes h*cka lit fam so he pushes the red n were bing bong ded

wait is this the new bladerunner

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my favorite sci fi is like, starship troopers or robocopp

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
http://politicsusanews.com/just-killed-healthcare-bill-paul-ryan-secret-meeting-hour-later/

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
The Book Of The New Sun
The Fifth Head Of Cerberus
Never Let Me Go
Exhalation

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

First half of that book was v good

Put it down when you reach Officer School tho

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Childhood's End but the aliens are walking TV screens constantly looping the piss tape

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

abe inside the O like as in Obama makes u think

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

these lincoln posters are pretty good

im kinda hungry

can you like put his face on some food so i can eat it?

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
lol paul ryan

just lol

at paul ryan

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

triple sulk posted:

Holy gently caress what an insufferable cadence

Yeah I wanted to watch that because I can't get enough dumping on Ryan but I couldn't do it.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845646761704243200

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

mormonpartyboat posted:

I liked it. Heinlein nailed parts of the military down perfectly. Though he was a Lt. Commander in the Navy so it makes sense.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

^^^

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

eonwe posted:

my favorite sci fi is like, starship troopers or robocopp

i like when the guy says the lions are playing today so i gotta go watch em

great movie

clancy boderek

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Can't make an comprehensive list to wow you all with how well read I am but I posted recently in another thread about

Blindsight
Forget the author lol

Decent book

Also
https://twitter.com/2020fight/status/845807785115738113

whats with the flag of the german empire outta ketchup ranch and black poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
y is maga abe inside the O-zone tho

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

oh, i don't know cumshitter; it looked like a good deal! anyway, auntie needs some cash, got any?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

will paul ryan actually resign

(he won't)

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Who becomes the speaker if Ryan is kicked off?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
is that toothpaste at the bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

y is maga abe inside the O-zone tho

notice its a white O

maybe theyre about ready to release bizarrobama?

• Locked thread