Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Legalize ranch!!!! Investigate 311!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cumshitter posted:

lol i threatened someone???i thought i told a bunch of dumb pedo jokes or something. i honestly dont remember anything

ill upgrade to plat later and send a pm at some point thanks for the heads up

thats crack for ya!!!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I'm the monster in the comments who said she's using it in a church chili cool off

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

triple sulk posted:

hey guys whats goi- oh my god are you all talking about fuckin ranch again

ranch!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hodgepodge posted:

so soylent then?

i would never support soylent it would have been orphange grade gruel

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

RUM HAM posted:

lol when ranch got mentioned as a base I was picturing someone pouring 3 bottles of Hidden Valley into a pot and bringing it up to a simmer because that's what I expect of poo poo American food

yeah same.

i bet the macros on that are p good.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

RUM HAM posted:

lol when ranch got mentioned as a base I was picturing someone pouring 3 bottles of Hidden Valley into a pot and bringing it up to a simmer because that's what I expect of poo poo American food

nah, it's just some crap for people to easily make their own ranch if they really want to for whatever awful reason. otherwise it's just a generic spice mix, with the only standout being the powdered buttermilk which isn't as gross as what would normally go into actually mixed up ranch

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Dang baloogan fellating a canadian cheese.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

are we still talking about food and drinks, because I had this really good horchata beer today

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

Baloogan posted:

hahahaha
i love the sheer number of canadians in cspam

making fun of american politics is p much the only thing that passes for entertaining in the entire fuckin dominion

only if you don't smoke weed

but trump's presidency is currently the most entertaining poo poo in the world, like an epic reality show/ARG except not "alternate" or a "show," just pure reality

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

thats crack for ya!!!

ive only done it twice. ACCIDNETALLY

i did not know it was crack!!! otherwise i would have thought a second and then shrugged and done it anywya

jose if youre reading this dont smoke crack you wont remember it its not worth it

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i would generally just recommend using separate spices and making your own blend for chili but some people are lazy or whatever so gently caress it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

only if you don't smoke weed

but trump's presidency is currently the most entertaining poo poo in the world, like an epic reality show/ARG except not "alternate" or a "show," just pure reality

yeah, an absoutely shocking number of canadians are p much in a stupor 24/7

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Use butter beans in chili. They are good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

cumshitter posted:

i would never support soylent it would have been orphange grade gruel

kinda hosed up how you work in finance but have ethics. if your coworkers found out you'd be sacrificed to a statue of the bull right?

Baloogan posted:

yeah, an absoutely shocking number of canadians are p much in a stupor 24/7

in the fine tradition of sir john a

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Excluding beans from chili is one of the few things Texas gets right

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

I'd say brisket too but the best brisket I've ever had was in Tennessee, sorry Texans

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spicer buttchugged a whole bottle of ranch and then he farted the ranch out but his fart was trapped inside a huge bubble made of gum from his butt and he had to run out to a press briefing and he had a ranchy gum bubble swaying behind him for the whole briefing and right when he left the briefing the bubble popped and got fart ranch all over the inside of his dark suit pants

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
how are they calculating the iq of people who were long dead by the time the iq test came around???

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/axios/status/845296198839881728

things constantly doing

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Johnny Joestar posted:

i would generally just recommend using separate spices and making your own blend for chili but some people are lazy or whatever so gently caress it

a can of chipotles in adobo sauce does a lot for a good chili, i usually add ground ancho peppers for color and depth

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Barack Obama: 330 IQ whoa whoa whoa

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

in the fine tradition of sir john a

yessir

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I'm starting to suspect trump embellishes

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

I wonder what a big red ranch fart smells like

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Johnny Joestar posted:

is gum considered a spice 4 yer chili

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mnuchin's teeth don't move when he talks it's very disturbing

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

weekly font posted:

I'm the monster in the comments who said she's using it in a church chili cool off

Ed gein won a town chili contest a short time before authorities found out he cooked and ate hitchhikers and new residents of the local cemetery

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

"estimated IQ"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Barack Obamas power level is impossible to calculate

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

cumshitter posted:

how are they calculating the iq of people who were long dead by the time the iq test came around???

To three degrees of decimal precision, obviously.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hodgepodge posted:

kinda hosed up how you work in finance but have ethics. if your coworkers found out you'd be sacrificed to a statue of the bull right?

belieeb it or not the people i work with take other peoples money very seriously and do our best to do the best for our clients. we buy poo poo off the exchanges were not doing weird corporate leveraging or whatever on wall street. we manage under $50 billion and that makes us "boutique"

except for one investment manager who i hate who sells and buys everything in a little old lady's $500,000 portfolio in a day so they end up with 50 postcards saying "you made this trade here are the details" and i keep coming into his office and reminding him hes dealing iwth little old ladies and handling their money in a way that gets them more mail in a single day than their grandkids will send them in a lifetime

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cumshitter posted:

lol i threatened someone???i thought i told a bunch of dumb pedo jokes or something. i honestly dont remember anything

ill upgrade to plat later and send a pm at some point thanks for the heads up

:suspense:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hi

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ShutteredIn posted:

Barack Obama: 330 IQ whoa whoa whoa

hes birht was planned like a kwitaz haderach in the up and out by the cia for generations

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

click

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sean spicers fave friends ep is the one where chandler says gum would be perfection

he taped it off the tv and wore the tape out at that spot

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Lastgirl posted:

is gum considered a spice 4 yer chili

what do you think big red is for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goly gently caress