Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Got the achievement for looking under her skirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

I still need this one and the play with 9S's dick out for an hour one

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

tumor looking batty posted:

:hfive:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training posted:

I still need this one and the play with 9S's dick out for an hour one

what

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
can you play as pascal? i found like two crates in the forest kingdom and my pod told me their contents were only usable by a machine lifeform so it got me thinking they're weapons for pascal

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

can you play as pascal? i found like two crates in the forest kingdom and my pod told me their contents were only usable by a machine lifeform so it got me thinking they're weapons for pascal

Were they in the castle? There's a quest those are associated with you'll get soon

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dunno exactly where in the castle but i think they're both in the first building you go through before getting to the one with the royal chamber. i've gotten the c ending so now im going through trying to do side-quests.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i dunno exactly where in the castle but i think they're both in the first building you go through before getting to the one with the royal chamber. i've gotten the c ending so now im going through trying to do side-quests.

Yeah that's a A/B Route sidequest

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i'll try finding the sidequest then. thanks.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This game is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat I did 0 damage to Emil even when hacking. Does hacking damage scale with level then? Im only level 66.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also is there no better way to get the 2 weapons from Emil than just reloading the game until he shows up on the resistance camp path

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I think I read the best way to do damage is to hit the head with the bullet pod

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Also is there no better way to get the 2 weapons from Emil than just reloading the game until he shows up on the resistance camp path

nope, that's pretty much it. I've heard of it taking a long time but i got him to spawn in that pattern in less than 30 minutes of teleporting around different spots so I could buy some of the rare materials

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He says he lives underground? I never checked though lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

He says he lives underground? I never checked though lol

Thats for a different thing but you should try and find it

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Finished C/D/E endings tonight and I'm blown away. If I had one complaint it's they reuse the giant sphere mech too much, you have to fight some variation of it like 5 times. Simone is probably my favorite fight design wise still, but the switching between 9S and A2 at the end there was seriously epic. I thought Breath of the Wild couldn't be topped, but god drat I loved this game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm putting this game down I think. In retrospect I should have just deleted my file because I spent like 5 hours chasing down post game grindy stuff for trophies and then realized I actually wasn't having any fun and just felt obligated to do crap for trophies and I didn't want to just buy them all so I just stopped. On the one hand it kinda soured my experience but on the other hand I usually don't care like this and its all directly because of the construction of the game so in that manner, it's affected me like nothing else ever has ABsolutely one of the best games ever made.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm putting this game down I think. In retrospect I should have just deleted my file because I spent like 5 hours chasing down post game grindy stuff for trophies and then realized I actually wasn't having any fun and just felt obligated to do crap for trophies and I didn't want to just buy them all so I just stopped. On the one hand it kinda soured my experience but on the other hand I usually don't care like this and its all directly because of the construction of the game so in that manner, it's affected me like nothing else ever has ABsolutely one of the best games ever made.

the tedium is very deliberate and I liked how the first game explicitly berated you for trying to get everything and do every quest for no reason other than for completion or gamer obligation. I dont really find that in this game tho and I'm not doing anything past the super boss but it really is a special game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've been playing this game a bunch lately and I like it a lot, I just got past the Forest Kingdom

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sleng Teng posted:

the tedium is very deliberate and I liked how the first game explicitly berated you for trying to get everything and do every quest for no reason other than for completion or gamer obligation. I dont really find that in this game tho and I'm not doing anything past the super boss but it really is a special game

it seems fitting with the games story and themes that you can avoid the grind and tedium if you swallow your pride and just buy the hievos. I don't regret it and will be doing another playthrough soon

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I think the tedious stuff is worth it, because what you unlocked by doing all the weapons is great. It's not just for trophies. Poor Emils really had it rough.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
you get to be the cool guy who did it all and tells us about it

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

meaningless Code

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
how do you get the emil stuff that isnt just his store

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thinking about pascal

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i got the plat and helped. good night game

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

bump_fn posted:

Did you find his flowers

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I just realized the player marker in the minimap is the same thing you control in the hacking game

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Did you find his flowers

no , just his shop

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

bump_fn posted:

there's a quest that starts in the shopping centre, it'll be a red dot on your map when it's available

once you do that you need to find his house, check pipes in the city

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

ending question:

does ending e require deleting your save? if it does how do you get the cheevo for all endings?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BBJoey posted:

ending question:

does ending e require deleting your save? if it does how do you get the cheevo for all endings?

nope

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's only for powerful gamers like myself

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This is some loving game. I can't stop playing it. I'm in route C, just got inside the tower

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

BBJoey posted:

ending question:

no, but your soul requires it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just got ending E. I loved this game so much.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
thinking of the credits music

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Man I just got ending B, I'm so far behind :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU