Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
She sounds drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-protests-idUSKBN16X009

"Demonstrations denouncing the Trump administration have drawn hundreds of thousands since he took office in January. Smaller rallies have been staged across the country in support of Trump."

lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Tingfinder posted:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-protests-idUSKBN16X009

"Demonstrations denouncing the Trump administration have drawn hundreds of thousands since he took office in January. Smaller rallies have been staged across the country in support of Trump."

lol

smaller? fake news! Sad!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the sad! part is we will never have a presidency this rich in lols. imagine how many lols we'll have after four years.

LOLS PILED HIGH.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

smaller? fake news! Sad!

Very Dishonest reporting!

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845974102619906048

That might be the first Trump tweet that is actual and factual correct

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

From cspam:

Trump 100% knows what nato is.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Onkel Hedwig posted:

he's not wrong, lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

rolf mao

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lime Tonics posted:

Texans Receive First Notices of Land Condemnation for Trump’s Border Wall

The government offered $2,900 for 1.2 acres near the Rio Grande. If Flores chooses not to accept the offer, the land could be seized through eminent domain.

https://www.texasobserver.org/texas-border-wall-mexico-condemnation-letter/

The lols begin anew.

Trump is up to his old tricks, lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is 1.2 acres near the rio grande actually worth just wondering that figure seems pretty low

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Onkel Hedwig posted:

top tier

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

thathonkey posted:

what is 1.2 acres near the rio grande actually worth just wondering that figure seems pretty low

It's worth enough that the last time the government tried to buy or eminent domain it the land owners told them to gently caress off.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

look at the county and it seems to range from about 12k to ~90k for that much land.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Cub reporter Donald J Trump delivers just the facts, lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

turn off the TV posted:

It's worth enough that the last time the government tried to buy or eminent domain it the land owners told them to gently caress off.

So if Mexico is going to pay for it, does that increase mexicos footprint?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

turn off the TV posted:

From cspam:

Trump 100% knows what nato is.

ahahaha lmao

i hope merkel smiled and tore the invoice in half in front of his eyes and that's why he was pouting like a schoolboy afterwards lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol that the president of the united states is no longer the leader of the western world.

cnut
May 3, 2016

ozza posted:

Cub reporter Donald J Trump delivers just the facts, lol

LOL

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Attitude Indicator posted:

Trump is up to his old tricks, lol

lol i bet his top-tier negotiating skills manage to piss off a bunch of ranchers by offering them 10% of the real value of their land

i bet he can't close these relatively simple real estate transactions either

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tumble posted:

lol i bet his top-tier negotiating skills manage to piss off a bunch of ranchers by offering them 10% of the real value of their land

i bet he can't close these relatively simple real estate transactions either

Some farmers don't want to sell; blame them for very bad hombres! Sad!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Pretty common for (R) commentators, not sure if it's because being drunk all the times makes the GOP nonsense more palatable or if they know they're terrible humans and drink to forget, but you'll notice all the talkshow guys except Erik eriksson are drunk during their shows

Rush holds it together pretty well cuz of so much experience but the days when he gets a bit sloppy are very entertaining. It was either last Friday or Thursday where he was pretty gone and it was great

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Eventually they'll just take all the land owners to court over giving up the land via eminent domain, then the land owners will be forced to settle because they can't afford the lawyer fees. Same way Trump wins all of his court cases, with $$$$

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/the-ivanka-trump-guide-to-style

quote:

How do you define “style”?

It’s a diamond-encrusted watch that doesn’t lose its lustre when you’re baking chocolate-chip cookies with your children. It’s a fitted blazer that inspires confidence, whether you’re jetting to playdates or jetting to meetings you’re not authorized to attend. It’s makeup that feels “barely there,” which is coincidentally how I will describe my presence in the White House during congressional hearings years from now.

lmbo

edit: tomi lahren banned from the blaze:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/03/26/report-tomi-lahren-banned-permanently-from-theblaze.html

Kumo fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Mar 26, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Eventually they'll just take all the land owners to court over giving up the land via eminent domain, then the land owners will be forced to settle because they can't afford the lawyer fees. Same way Trump wins all of his court cases, with $$$$

Lol the government has been trying to beat the Bundys in court for 20 years and have had two armed standoffs with them.

It's going to be a trainwreck and I can't wait.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Trump Twitter is salty today

http://www.twitter.com/thatbenwood/status/845825500400533505

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

System Metternich posted:

ahahaha lmao

i hope merkel smiled and tore the invoice in half in front of his eyes and that's why he was pouting like a schoolboy afterwards lol

Even that is too much of a reaction and our Chancellor isn't really known for being confrontative. She probably just gave him the diplomatic equivalent of "so?" and ignored it.

And imho that must've pissed him off even further.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The only question is whether he did it to antagonize NATO on Putins behalf or if he's really that stupid.

it's both

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

Even that is too much of a reaction and our Chancellor isn't really known for being confrontative. She probably just gave him the diplomatic equivalent of "so?" and ignored it.

And imho that must've pissed him off even further.

I imagine it went down the same way as when sovcits hand police their self-made million dollar invoices for creating joinder with them

bonus lols if it was in comic sans or crayon

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

So many fresh lols in this article:

quote:

Still in a suit jacket and striped red tie Wednesday evening, the president dialed Rep. Joe Barton, a wavering Republican from Texas, and placed the call on speakerphone. He put his finger to his lips to shush the clutch of advisers that always surrounds him. The president listened as the congressman ticked through his concerns, sipping from a glass of Diet Coke and jotting down notes with a thick, black Sharpie.

quote:

Yet the man accustomed to acting unilaterally as a Manhattan developer faced a series of new and uncomfortable challenges. As president, he was selling the rare product on which he refused to emblazon his name — devoting himself to an issue for which he has little real passion or knowledge and operating as a dealmaker in an unfamiliar town full of conflicting loyalties.

quote:

On Thursday, Trump appeared embarrassingly out of the loop; as the congressional whip efforts faltered, Trump was busy at the White House, greeting commercial truckers and climbing into the cab of a 18-wheeler to honk the horn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.6fded14f1fc7

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

beep beep im in the front seat: a schoolchildrens guide to the 45th presidency

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

president trump, in a prescient display of metaphor, climbs into the cab of a powerful vehicle and pretends to drive it around while making a funny face

cnut
May 3, 2016

Thirsty Girl posted:

president trump, in a prescient display of metaphor, climbs into the cab of a powerful vehicle and pretends to drive it around while making a funny face

That's a lol. Even a guffaw.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thirsty Girl posted:

I love this thread for reasons like this

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Thirsty Girl posted:

I've already lol'd today, but i lol'd at this, and I will lol again, later, at something else, God willing

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Thirsty Girl posted:

High octane lols right here

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Is it
Is it

Yes, yes I think it is a lol indeed

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Thirsty Girl posted:

here it comes
:lol::lol::lol:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Thirsty Girl posted:

Hoo boy. That's gonna be an inappropriately timed :lol: on my end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Thirsty Girl posted:

Lmao