Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thirsty Girl posted:

president trump, in a prescient display of metaphor, climbs into the cab of a powerful vehicle and pretends to drive it around while making a funny face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Thirsty Girl posted:

president trump, in a prescient display of metaphor, climbs into the cab of a powerful vehicle and pretends to drive it around while making a funny face

:drat:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Thirsty Girl posted:

:trumppop:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Thirsty Girl posted:

I'm happy i was alive to lol at this

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

the thought of that funny face makes me lol over and over

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

GET MY BELT SON posted:

its genuinely the most fun trump has ever had. his first ever chance to experience an actual childhood

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Thirsty Girl posted:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Thirsty Girl posted:

beep beep im in the front seat: a schoolchildrens guide to the 45th presidency

Don't want this lol to go overlooked

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GET MY BELT SON posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svu5dxvDYYU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Thirsty Girl posted:

beep beep im in the front seat: a schoolchildrens guide to the 45th presidency

:laffo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Thirsty Girl posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Earlier this month during an appearance on The View, Lahren declared that she was pro-choice because she thought it was “hypocritical” for conservatives to be in favor of limited government but opposed to abortion.

Good good

join the dark side

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Thirsty Girl posted:

holy poo poo

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Lol that they had to use an old photo because of his enormous double chin

Also for some reason photoshopped his leer into smile

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Thirsty Girl posted:

:boom:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
not sure if it's about the aborted vote but a little side lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

unpacked robinhood posted:

Twitter is a terrible thing but I'm definitely glad our politicians are starting to use it for sick burns

Seriously huckabee's poop dogg tweet was probably the hardest I've laughed in years

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

:discourse: the gem floating in the lovely Twitter sea

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

By the way, if you don't follow the guy who waited to get on stage with Trump, you really should. I don't want to detract from the purpose of our lols here but I feel as though Trump has inspired this kind of posting and surely that has to be a lol in itself:

https://twitter.com/Squeakey6/status/843462536838238209

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Viruswithshoes posted:

By the way, if you don't follow the guy who waited to get on stage with Trump, you really should. I don't want to detract from the purpose of our lols here but I feel as though Trump has inspired this kind of posting and surely that has to be a lol in itself:

https://twitter.com/Squeakey6/status/843462536838238209

lol this guy rules so hard

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Thirsty Girl posted:

lol this guy rules so hard

How many watch lists do you think he's on by now

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Literally Travis Bickle. :eyepop:

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Viruswithshoes posted:

windchimes blow

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Literally Travis Bickle. :eyepop:

Henry Krinkle?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/Squeakey6/status/844889576107888641
https://twitter.com/Squeakey6/status/844879789223804929

Cool!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I like that he didn't call caps god so that he could write it with a capital G lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Thirsty Girl posted:

ai chi wawa

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Thirsty Girl posted:

LOL

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Thirsty Girl posted:

Getting odd looks from co-workers with streaming tears of LOL on this one.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
so this happened

quote:

Donald Trump handed the German chancellor Angela Merkel a bill — thought to be for more than £300bn — for money her country “owed” Nato for defending it when they met last weekend, German government sources have revealed.

The bill — handed over during private talks in Washington — was described as “outrageous” by one German minister.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Thirsty Girl posted:

:holymoley:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The best part of this is the other half of the story: Easy D got his rear end handed to him by a woman from Germany.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Holy poo poo lol

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Thirsty Girl posted:

:lol:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The best part of this is the other half of the story: Easy D got his rear end handed to him by a woman from Germany.

We were all wondering why he looked like a scolded child during the photo op after their meeting and the real reason, this dumb bill thing and her response, is so much better than what I was thinking before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?