Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
imagine you're huma, and after a night of passion the tips of your fingers are stained brown with his just for men gel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

financially racist posted:

i never got huge into soundgarden though they were my second fav after aic. badmotorfinger and superunknown were the only albums of theirs i ever listened to fully.

pearl jam and stp were real poo aside from the occasional good song (stp is my sisters favorite band so i've heard their entire output multiple times over and it's mostly bad)

realmusictalk I had a weird range in the 90s, a lot of it was feminist weirdo music like Tori but also a whole lot of Cheap Trick

I'm a unique snowflake for reals

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Al! posted:

maybe hes like an amazingly passionate and generous lover

just look at his face

im wet, idk about you

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the taste of his neck creases drives you wild, it's like cocaine

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

A Handed Missus posted:

what the gently caress

iirc it was a dickshot and his kid was in-frame, not that he took an explicit picture of his own kid and sent it.

so you see, Huma's totally in the clear

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

HOW THE gently caress DO YOU FAIL A CHALLENGE TO COLLECT 10 loving RINGS IN SONIC 2 ON EMERALD HILL YOU loving HACKS

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

my friend and i were at his parents house on new years eve 2000 and we flipped the master power breaker off when it hit midnight to gently caress with his drunk parents and all their drunk friends

I was 9 and had eggnog for the first time ever so I felt like an adult

Didn't care about no y2k cause I had eggnog bicth

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

imagine you're huma, and after a night of passion the tips of your fingers are stained brown with his just for men gel

nah I'm good thanks

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
How long until obamailurecare implodes/explodes

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

the taste of his neck creases drives you wild, it's like cocaine

really don't get up, I can see myself out

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

yes

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I hope Anthony wiener goes to jail

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Scent of Worf posted:

I was 9 and had eggnog for the first time ever so I felt like an adult

Didn't care about no y2k cause I had eggnog bicth

Me and my nerd friends planned a really elaborate prank on someone coinciding with midnight on Y2K only to have it all go up in smoke when she answered the phone (for once!) instead of letting the machine get it like she always loving did otherwise!

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

realmusictalk I had a weird range in the 90s, a lot of it was feminist weirdo music like Tori but also a whole lot of Cheap Trick

Funny story I never really liked Tori Amos but since my username kinda reminds people of her, she haunts me

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

not much more to the story really

his parents thought it was hilarious as gently caress, some of their friends were really irritated cause it scared the poo poo outta them briefly and i guess being tricked by a couple idiot 13 year olds made them mad

When I was a young teen I realized the universal remote that came with my rca stereo also worked on the rca tv in the living room. Every once in a while I'd peek from my room to either change the tv to challenge 666 (only static) or to whatever Christian channel was local to us. fun times for my superstitious parents

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

found self-respect

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

quote:

Then, the mood of the rally soured, according to the video. Someone spied a counterprotester and yelled, “Get him.” Two men tackled him to the ground, one throwing fists, another spraying mace.

As the counterprotesters backed cautiously away from the larger crowd, a man taunts them, “You can’t run. You can’t hide.”

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Chokes McGee posted:

my taste in music was mostly what my dad liked, some of what my mom liked (she did listen to a lot of hair metal and then as now i found that poo poo completely intolerable), and secretly from them i listened to a lot of pop because i thought they'd be disappointed in me or something if they found out their boy liked tlc

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah I have and there's some stuff in there I like, particularly from the Velvet Revolver collaboration (but then I've got a giant weak spot for Slash's guitar work).

I'll never deny that Weiland had some serious singing chops, he was just such a mess you couldn't count on him actually bringing his A game.

His solo work was embarassing

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Omg :magical:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Consummate Professional posted:

I hope Anthony wiener goes to jail

What if she knows he will go to jail because her kink is conjugal visits, hmm???

imagine having to explain any of this poo poo to their kid

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

actually my dad did listen to some poo poo i found intolerable as well, namely the doors and marylin manson (yes really)

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Huma crazy like a fool. What about it Daddy cool?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah I have and there's some stuff in there I like, particularly from the Velvet Revolver collaboration (but then I've got a giant weak spot for Slash's guitar work).

I'll never deny that Weiland had some serious singing chops, he was just such a mess you couldn't count on him actually bringing his A game.

:Nods in agreement:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol at those fuckin sad low energy ppl who couldnt get enough rings on sonic

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:psyduck: what the gently caress ever cost 2.99?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Regular Nintendo posted:

Multiplayer was more or less duct taped together in a few nights by one guy. That poo poo would never fly nowadays on an Agile team.

https://www.engadget.com/2012/08/14/goldeneye-007s-multiplayer-was-added-last-minute-unknown-to-ra/

quote:

Hollis said that "quite a few features" were "snuck in" throughout development, which he chalked up to management trusting the team. "I'm sure there were six-month stretches where no member of Rare or Nintendo management came into the team offices," he said. "Which is really quite extraordinary, and all credit to them that they felt able to take that much of a leaned-back approach and place that much trust in the team."

Actually it was a month and it sounds like it was the whole team working on it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump handed the German chancellor Angela Merkel a fake invoice — thought to be for more than £300bn — for money her country “owed” Nato for defending it when they met last weekend, German government sources have revealed.

Please stop, so much winning. I can't take the winning. Go back to tooting the truck horn. Just stop winning for a day. I can't keep up anymore.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

google lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

triple sulk posted:

lol at those fuckin sad low energy ppl who couldnt get enough rings on sonic

ya onion rings are a sometimes food

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

will never get over ben garrison depicting trump as some muscular hero

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ok im convinced, deep state is loving awesome

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

ya onion rings are a sometimes food

onion rings own

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this seems like an elaborate story arc and hope garrison elaborates on this through paneling instead of one single image

i would like to see trump take on the swamp collosus and tricking the podesta octopus into fighting the schumer/pelosi snake

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ToddDracula/status/845321484482547712

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

If Soros is the tree, then who's the vulture with George Soros' head?

These are always such a mess.

• Locked thread