Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Pope knew :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Honestly not sure how to interpret this.

British values will stop radicalisation?

British institutions will be destroyed by radicals?

Radicalisation doesn't fit into Britain?

British people are opening bridges which radicals don't care about?

"Ramirez is yet another idiot who doesn't understand the difference between Tower Bridge and one of the other London bridges" would be a good start.

Also when did Gerald Scarfe lose it?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Jay Rust posted:

British accents and "Australian" accents are eerily similar to my North American ears, it can't not mean anything

I've been there twice in the past year, I really want to know who has the money to waste to trick me so elaborately.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Well, it had to happen, a Ramirez I like, even if it's for the opposite reason he does.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Are you allowed to draw cartoons featuring former presidents dying or about to die without getting a visit from the Secret Service?

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

funfact: Obama is actually related to the Bushes, like long removed cousins

Hell, I'M technically related to the Bush family.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Are you allowed to draw cartoons featuring former presidents dying or about to die without getting a visit from the Secret Service?

If he'd portrayed them all standing there about to stab him in the chest it could possibly be a thing, but there's no implicit threat in how it's portrayed there.

Hell, remember there was a political cartoon of someone about to hammer a stake through ol' Reagan's black heart "just to be sure" as an obituary I think there was nary a peep about it.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Alt left is the best. Hope no one retweets these at Ben.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

MikeyTsi posted:

Hell, I'M technically related to the Bush family.

we know, jeb!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

:haw:

e: Abbot and Costello meet Barackula and Bidenstein.

Doc Hawkins fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Mar 26, 2017

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Vampires are undead already so I think he is in the clear on that front.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Munchables posted:

Re: political dynasties, my friend's grandpa is a conspiracy theorist, and he once told me that every president is related, and they're all related to the British royal family, so every president was elected only because they're all related, and it was all planned.
I think I've read somewhere that's actually true for every president except Van Buren?

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

T-man posted:

Obama just wants to incentivise transfers of blood to the rich and powerful, he's no worse than Peter Thiel, noted good person.

(Although the idea that Obama likes sucking puts all those 'He's Gay!'/'Michelle is trans!' conservative headcannons in a new light.)

Barackula don't suck, that's a myth. Barackula scrape and lick.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Saint Sputnik posted:

Barackula don't suck, that's a myth. Barackula scrape and lick.

This guy gets it :drac::hf::drac:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Xander77 posted:

I think I've read somewhere that's actually true for every president except Van Buren?

Yes, and one place i saw said he is related through his wife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Times:

Crying Big Ben is a powerful symbol. You don't want to overuse it.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Marguiles mid-February.

Trump pretending to drive a truck while his bill to repeal Obamacare went up in flames March 23rd.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
For those who wisely stay out of GBS there is a Photoshop thread for those Truckin' Trump photos.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

MikeyTsi posted:

Hell, remember there was a political cartoon of someone about to hammer a stake through ol' Reagan's black heart "just to be sure" as an obituary I think there was nary a peep about it.
That may be because Reagan was, you know, already dead.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

When did Dees learn how to draw?

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Oh wow.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
rat news reporting that this DUMBASS ahead of me bought a LEAKY BOAT, the loving MORON

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
It's like one of those huge Where's Waldo pictures, with a ton of fun little details that you could spend hours finding.

But vastly more anti-semitic.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Man, remember when the edits were anti semitic, Ben? Whatever happened to 4chan, you decided to do their trolling for them?

As the closest thing you have to friend, Ben, I think it's time for an intervention.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Yup, ben is still holding on to pizzagate, what a guy

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Angepain posted:

With a lot of these guys I do get the feeling that they don't really buy the stupid conspiracy crap deep down, that they parrot it for political expediency and gain.

Garrison? He's stupid enough to actually buy into it.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Angepain posted:

I think once Alex Jones dropped it, the rest of the crew doubled down, because they realize how ridiculous they'll look now.

Kinda like after we finally get donald out of office, we'll have to endure years of desperate praise from people too proud to admit that they were fooled by an orange conman.

T-man posted:

Man, remember when the edits were anti semitic, Ben? Whatever happened to 4chan, you decided to do their trolling for them?

As the closest thing you have to friend, Ben, I think it's time for an intervention.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: /pol/ broke Ben Garrison, and are turning him into Zyklon Ben. He's already started drawing his "globalist" caricatures with large, hooked noses.

Easy Salmon Recipe fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 26, 2017

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Kinda like after we finally get donald out of office, we'll have to endure years of desperate praise from people too proud to admit that they were fooled by an orange conman.

Nah. It'll be more like: Trump who? There was a President between Obama and President 46? Nah, all that stuff was Obama's fault.

Kind of like W. Completely ignored except on the rare occasions they need him to make a point.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Erenthal posted:

With a lot of these guys I do get the feeling that they don't really buy the stupid conspiracy crap deep down, that they parrot it for political expediency and gain.

Garrison? He's stupid enough to actually buy into it.

I considered for a moment presenting an argument to the contrary but realized man, if your response to a program of harassment designed to make you look like a Nazi isn't to start advocating against those people but embrace their entire platform--there really is no fixing stupid.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Now that's the stuff I'm clamoring for!
All aboard the ride to crazy island, population: Dees and garrison.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Prism posted:

Nah. It'll be more like: Trump who? There was a President between Obama and President 46? Nah, all that stuff was Obama's fault.

Kind of like W. Completely ignored except on the rare occasions they need him to make a point.

GDubs never had the kind of cult of personality surrounding him that donald does. It's easy to deny that you were a Bush supporter, because you probably didn't own a "Restore dignity to the White House" hat that you wore everywhere, change your Facebook profile pic to a a 'shop of his head on the God Emperor of Mankind's body, and respond to every criticism of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars by getting in the other person's face and screaming "BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH!" until they walked away. You don't really walk it back from that.

With donald, we're gonna see a lot of people double down and insist he was actually great, but he was Stabbed in the Back™, or that the good things that (hopefully) come after him were actually just his glorious plans paying off in the long-run, and that if not for the interference of us meddling kids, they would have succeeded even harder, and we'd all be living in the toga-clad golden age from that one libertarian comic series, with talking chimps and magical healthcare beds.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

See, Trump would have drained the swamp by now, but, gosh, Google and Jeb Bush just won't let him do it :argh:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Stupid sexy Google.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
The goddamned shoe. He's still putting in that single shoe.

Good to see Turtle Jeb is still kickin' around though.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I also just noticed happy vaccinator Bill Gates in the back right :3:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

loquacius posted:

I also just noticed happy vaccinator Bill Gates in the back right :3:

He's just so happy about making it harder for people to get sick.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

I think once Alex Jones dropped it, the rest of the crew doubled down, because they realize how ridiculous they'll look now.

So does Jones dropping it mean he's been declared part of the evil globalist conspiracy now? I've not been keeping up with internet crazy lately

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

loquacius posted:

See, Trump would have drained the swamp by now, but, gosh, Google and Jeb Bush just won't let him do it :argh:

And McCain and... Bill Gates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

MikeyTsi posted:

If he'd portrayed them all standing there about to stab him in the chest it could possibly be a thing, but there's no implicit threat in how it's portrayed there.

That was this classic by Kreider:

The author's statement is well worth a read, too.

• Locked thread