Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html

This would be amazingly awesome. Especially when San Andreas lets loose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Never gonna happen

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

same but they respect a man who spray tans and makes kissie faces and wants to bang he daughter

The American Dream is pretty hosed up no?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
California leaving the Union is less likely than the State of Jefferson leaving California and joining the Union.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fog Tripper posted:

Better yet it can be like Detroit. Or Bodymore Murderland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDs_RPoAZX0

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
There has never been a recorded instance of a hippie commune succeeding so I don't see why those principals applied to a nation would

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Donald Trump printed out made-up £300bn Nato invoice and handed it to Angela Merkel
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...g-a7650636.html

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There has never been a recorded instance of a hippie commune succeeding so I don't see why those principals applied to a nation would

hippies are gross and stupid , but so are trump voters

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

solar energy panel posted:

Donald Trump printed out made-up £300bn Nato invoice and handed it to Angela Merkel

linking back to extremely real news source sunday times who themselves quote an anonymous german official lol this is starting to sound familiar

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/thrusticus/status/846094539706155009

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stay strong juice man

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

apart from like all of Scandinavia you mean

Fog Tripper posted:

Better yet it can be like Detroit. Or Bodymore Murderland.

lol have you been to either? both of them have areas that are nicer and have more stuff to do than basically every hick rural town in the US

sometimes I'm glad rural americans are getting their hopes dashed by Trump; the faster people who consider Thai food to be too exotic die out, the better

Tumble fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Mar 26, 2017

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tumble posted:

lol have you been to either? both of them have areas that are nicer and have more stuff to do than basically every hick rural town in the US

lol, yes, both?

Thou doth protest too much. No doubt the liberals that live there and those with government positions live in some damned nice sections. What is your point?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
i don't really have one i just felt like being aggressive

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
What would be the theoretical outcome for billing a bunch of dead beat NATO allies? Obviously no one is going to pay because lol. What's the 4D chess move? Just withdraw from NATO?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Harrower posted:

What would be the theoretical outcome for billing a bunch of dead beat NATO allies? Obviously no one is going to pay because lol. What's the 4D chess move? Just withdraw from NATO?

theoretically Russia is able to expand their sphere of influence at reduced risk to themselves and this is good for the USA in the end because

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Moridin920 posted:

theoretically Russia is able to expand their sphere of influence at reduced risk to themselves and this is good for the USA in the end because

https://youtu.be/uDXtVlG2VW0

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

god i wish LMAO

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Snatch Duster posted:

Lmao who here thinks dems will get their poo poo together for mid terms?

I don't hahhaa
I can basically guarantee they aren't going to become coherent or take on some big project of social reform. The midterms are coming up, positioning yourself as "generic opponent" can actually be useful when you're the party out of power. And probably even more so when there's a bunch of red state seats up.

Which isn't to say they shouldn't get their poo poo together, but yeah, not happening anytime soon.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Democrats will follow the Republicans strategy of winning the election. Do nothing different and just wait until your opponent fucks themselves over and hands you the win.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Trump will serve 2 terms

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

SBJ posted:

Democrats will follow the Republicans strategy of winning the election. Do nothing different and just wait until your opponent fucks themselves over and hands you the win.
And the Democrats (in '06) and then Obama came in largely on the basis that Bush hosed everything up!

SBJ posted:

Trump will serve 2 terms
waaay too early to tell

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

Trump will serve 2 terms

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
yea in jail

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Tumble posted:

yea in jail

haha lol look at this man who still thinks anything matters

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
even if Trump went to court on some trumped-up charge (see what I did there? :smug:) I'm sure he'd find a way to pin it on Paul Ryan anyways lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tumble posted:

yea in jail

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Time out.

This is a percent of 1929.

How was the USSR's industrial output in 1929? If it was low, then of course it could go up and stay up.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
moridin somehow morphing into an unironic tankie

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Hey also I think pretty much none of you guys know poo poo, about poo poo, hth

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Just a reminder that mr. maga who's obviously not as much of a hawk as Hillary is looking at invading Yemen to help the Saudis. Can't wait to hear this as a spin on how it's totally different from the way Hillary woulda done it.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

Just a reminder that mr. maga who's obviously not as much of a hawk as Hillary is looking at invading Yemen to help the Saudis. Can't wait to hear this as a spin on how it's totally different from the way Hillary woulda done it.

Trump didn't get any goons killed.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ice Blue Mink posted:

Trump didn't get any goons killed.

Come on, he's not even 100 days in, give the guy a chance.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey guys is Trump fine still

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

sexpot posted:

Hey guys is Trump fine still

Libs ordered a set of ACME jet-powered roller skates and they're not falling for the painted-on tunnel trick again, Trump is done for.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Obama's biggest mistake was thinking he could work across the aisle with Republicans.

Then explain how his healthcare plan got obstructed and owned by his own party while they controlled congress

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

solar energy panel posted:

There is a nonzero chance that Trump used a $ and not the pound or euro symbol.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Then explain how his healthcare plan got obstructed and owned by his own party while they controlled congress

al franken's contested election, ted kennedy dying, and joe lieberman being a loving piece of poo poo

you're not wrong about him getting owned mostly i want to emphasize that joe lieberman is a loving piece of poo poo

in other news, nunes' saga has become funnier and funnier lately as a subset of the whole piss odyssey so i'm feelin' good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

al franken's contested election, ted kennedy dying, and joe lieberman being a loving piece of poo poo

you're not wrong about him getting owned mostly i want to emphasize that joe lieberman is a loving piece of poo poo

in other news, nunes' saga has become funnier and funnier lately as a subset of the whole piss odyssey so i'm feelin' good

none of those things affected congressional control, only the supermajority in the senate that became essential to the passage of obamacare after congressional democrats turbofucked minority party rights

democrats poisoned the well, took huge gulps of the tainted water, and then blamed republicans. the damndest thing is that it worked, but it's not quite as audacious as it might seem, given how deeply in the tank the media is for team dem.

• Locked thread