Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Baloogan posted:

a big part of having free fast food is it sucks to be hungry; we already make too much food; we should make more food

i also think that these government fast food restaurants should be run by each big organization of the government. so you have LeMay's the USAF's version of fast food. Airmen retiring get jobs there alot. Not just food but a whole educational experience for kids with cockpit playpens.

USMC would run Basilone's, italian restaurants. Puller's pulled pork.

IRS would have like, restaurants where the napkins are old unused IRS forms. The menus are done like tax forms, you learn how to do your own taxes by eating there.

Different police departments would run doughnut n coffee places, free for everyone to come in and eat with cops 24/7

sir this is the trump thread, do you want to talk about ed balls or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

shiksa posted:

ted coppel told hannity he sucks to his face and he's been mad for hours. it rules so hard

not only did he say taht he sucks, he said that he is ruining america, lol

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Ted Koppel is a very well respected journalist and TV anchor, and Sean Hannity is now best known for blowing Donald Trump on demand.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I hope we get to see this man's career downfall and humiliation in the second half of this year

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
just need one goddamned brave soul in the IRS to leak info about trump's rosneft stake

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Ted Koppel is a very well respected journalist and TV anchor, and Sean Hannity is now best known for blowing Donald Trump on demand.

I hope Hannity starts insulting Koppel.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

punchymcpunch posted:

crippling ocd so what

Nope, establishing territory - every move is outward, claiming space and in so doing taking it away from others.

Yeah hi, large dark roast, milk & one sweet & low

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Admiral Ray posted:

boat shoes are comfy as gently caress

yeah they are super comfortable, I just don't know why everyone was compelled to match them with the exact same pastel shorts + semi-casual shirt combo. It would have been significantly less weird if there was some variety, but I guess its like a quintessential east coast yuppie look. It just looks extremely dorky on the vast majority of dudes

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Yeah, he was saying it on an opinion show you loving idiot.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

I did a thing posted:

Let me help ya out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4341336/Photographer-captures-UFO-like-cloud-NSW-Central-Coast.html

UFOs, Spies, Trump and the Putin Connection: A posthumous novel written by Tom Clancy - Sponsored by the Daily Mail

no way

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

u mean austrialaia is real?!.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Leviathan posted:

just need one goddamned brave soul in the IRS to leak info about trump's rosneft stake

IRS probably wouldn't know about that.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
To his face, Ted Koppel told Hannity he was damaging our country, and when Hannity was like 'you don't really mean that' Koppel just answered 'yes I do'. If Hannity had any shame....meh he doesn't but he still looked like a total rear end in a top hat.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
hey when does the US enter default?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The_Raven posted:

Nope, establishing territory - every move is outward, claiming space and in so doing taking it away from others.

ohhhhhh

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/846056343945515009

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Apraxin posted:

dunno what you mean, this guy seems perfectly normal and well adjusted
https://twitter.com/realJoeCarlucci/status/845834687041998848

dog is actually pleading with him to stop hurting himself with this nonsense, and also to go for walks, and maybe treats

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

shiksa posted:

ted coppel told hannity he sucks to his face and he's been mad for hours. it rules so hard

hey hey! hey! look at me im the guy that stews over a comment by some guy that was critical of me and then spent hours thinking about a sick burn for twitter! arent i awesome?

- a guy that wasnt totally owned

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:lol: Ryan ain't getting voted out

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

hey hey! hey! look at me im the guy that stews over a comment by some guy that was critical of me and then spent hours thinking about a sick burn for twitter! arent i awesome?

Remember how right-wing types think they are pinnacles of masculinity and intellect?

They then get crying fits when they get roasted for support their grotesque ideology.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

To his face, Ted Koppel told Hannity he was damaging our country, and when Hannity was like 'you don't really mean that' Koppel just answered 'yes I do'. If Hannity had any shame....meh he doesn't but he still looked like a total rear end in a top hat.

also he did it in an extremely classy way and started it out by complimenting him saying Hannity is very good at what he does.....

ruin the country

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Orkin Mang posted:

yeh gently caress penn state. me, im a yale man

You can always tell a Yale man.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

hey when does the US enter default?

probably early fall. they wont know for sure until they get closer as theyre furiously transferring money around to avoid bouncing checks and can only guess how much they have left.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I did a thing posted:

I hope Hannity starts insulting Koppel.

It would be great if he was dumb enough to do this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

etalian posted:

Remember how right-wing types think they are pinnacles of masculinity and intellect?

They then get crying fits when they get roasted for support their grotesque ideology.

they don't even get roasted. they just get told "hey you're kind of hosed up" in a sincere way and they stew over that for hours and hours.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Solarin posted:

also he did it in an extremely classy way and started it out by complimenting him saying Hannity is very good at what he does.....

ruining the country

In hindsight electing a guy who cranked out junk bonds in the past was not the best idea...

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

etalian posted:

In hindsight electing doenald trump was not the best idea...

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Solarin posted:

ruining the country

Yeah that was fantastic, how could Hannity reply with 'no I'm actually bad at my job'? Ted Koppel loving owns

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i hope that however far in the future trump is ousted, it doesn't happen before the right has gotten well into tearing itself apart

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Brother Friendship posted:

It would be great if he was dumb enough to do this

hashtaghypocrisy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i wear boat shoes horn rimmed glasses and button up thrift store shirts and i have a mustache
at my birthday last week someone said 'ur 25? more like 40 HEH'

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

probably early fall. they wont know for sure until they get closer as theyre furiously transferring money around to avoid bouncing checks and can only guess how much they have left.

so how do we unfuck ourselves so it doesnt happen?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so how do we unfuck ourselves so it doesnt happen?

buckle up

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol, hannity genuinely believed he was a real journalist protecting the public interest

now he's having a crisis of faith because on some level he does recognize that yes, clinging to ideology in the face of contradicting facts actually is bad

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

titty_baby_ posted:

i wear boat shoes horn rimmed glasses and button up thrift store shirts and i have a mustache
at my birthday last week someone said 'ur 25? more like 40 HEH'

you got roasted!!!!

EAT poo poo SNOWFLAKE!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Agrajag posted:

you got roasted!!!!

i desrve it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

lol, hannity genuinely believed he was a real journalist protecting the public interest

now he's having a crisis of faith because on some level he does recognize that yes, clinging to ideology in the face of contradicting facts actually is bad

You're giving him waaaayyyyy to much credit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Weeping Wound posted:

do any single one of these theories address where all of these kids are coming from???

Born in the wilderness, raised in a cave. Makin' pizza if they don't behave.

• Locked thread