Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I was like "huh, I like cumming but I also like lanyards and floppy shapeless polo shirts and references to tcp/ip or token rings or whatever it is you loving nerds do for the five minutes out of every eight hour day during which you claim to be so busy, maybe I should ask some sort of high priest of droopy Dockers nerd poo poo how I can cum better"

Well folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

sounds like he's enjoying nier automata

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Brother Entropy posted:

sounds like he's enjoying nier automata

Huh, that wasn't even the gross sex blog from the Dilbert man I meant to post.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/136185394196/hypnotizing-you-to-have-the-best-new-years-day

Turns out he writes a lot about his advanced cyber sex techniques.

Poor Miserable Gurgi has a new favorite as of 00:37 on Mar 27, 2017

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
Imagine I posted a clip from the show where one character starts shouting in horror "Now I have Dilbert and sex in the same part of my brain!!"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Plom Bar posted:

Imagine I posted a clip from the show where one character starts shouting in horror "Now I have Dilbert and sex in the same part of my brain!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9bF66_2LTE

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Uh.. sir, have you noticed that your hand is on fire?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Little did he know.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ularg posted:

If eugenics ever becomes a thing I hope these asshats are the first to go.

Humanity... humanity was a mistake.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I like Martha

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

what

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Your guess is as good as mine

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

mental illness

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

At least the replies to this were sensible

https://twitter.com/paulaspaulatics/status/845703435790028800

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Aerdan posted:

Saw an article on that elsewhere and it sounds like they're just enforcing an employee travel pass's dress code. Which is still dumb, don't get me wrong.

The problem was that the social media person handled it 100% wrong. Instead of explaining that United did have more rigorous dress codes for employees and families traveling on passes, and that that was what the other passenger had observed, the social media person just kept cutting and pasting some section from the terms of carriage for paying passengers into their Tweets.

What the gently caress difference does it even make what a 10-year-old child is wearing, though, even if she is the child of an employee?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

It's pretty loving insane for a corporation to dictate what a ten year old child of an employee wears in any situation, honestly. A child is not "representing the company" or whatever poo poo you're trying to pass off on us. She's a goddamn child.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm the anarchist committing seduction. :heysexy:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I don't like United either, they always call for too many wheelchairs.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

She's not wrong.

https://youtu.be/y0XfNy5XI-A

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i love the new thread title more than i can say

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Oh man, really? I followed these idiots on Facebook to watch BernieBros collapse into froth in realtime, but once Trump won I sort of tuned them out. I'm gonna have to go back and look at the crazy.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:regd09:

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Welcome to the internet, where everyone sucks and words don't mean anything! WOOOOO EMBRACE THE VOID

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Subjunctive posted:

Dilbert was ok when Adams was still riding a cubicle at PG&E, and cartooning on the side.

He wasn't even doing that he was in like upper management or some poo poo. He has like no actual cubicle experience

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Aesop Poprock posted:

He wasn't even doing that he was in like upper management or some poo poo. He has like no actual cubicle experience

He definitely has pre-PG&E cubicle experience. I can't find any reference to him ever being more senior than "supervisor". Where did you find this?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Subjunctive posted:

He definitely has pre-PG&E cubicle experience. I can't find any reference to him ever being more senior than "supervisor". Where did you find this?

Via wikipedia

quote:

Over the years, his positions included management trainee, computer programmer, budget analyst, commercial lender, product manager, and supervisor.[8] He earned an MBA in economics and management from the University of California, Berkeley in 1986.

I could be misremembering but I used to post and read in the newspaper comic thread a lot and I remember the general consensus being that at the very least he wasn't working in a cubicle when he started writing Dilbert. Might just be semantics if he actually used to but even then it seemed like he wasn't in that position for long

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
Why can't he be president? :(

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Catberry posted:

Because he was a really lovely governer and holds some pretty bad worldviews? I mean he'd be better than Trump but so would literally anyone

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Aesop Poprock posted:

Via wikipedia

There is nothing in that list that sounds remotely like upper management.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Subjunctive posted:

Yeah those are all cube jobs at any large company. A supervisor might get a small office at a medium/small company.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Catberry posted:

Is your sole determining factor for being president is whether a guy makes a post on social media saying it's not nice to make fun of the mentally disabled?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Subjunctive posted:

I'll admit that I don't know what flies cubicle wise, in any company I've worked those would all be office jobs except for maybe the programmer position

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'll admit that I don't know what flies cubicle wise, in any company I've worked those would all be office jobs except for maybe the programmer position

Even if he had an office (and he sure didn't as a teller), the only management position there is "supervisor" and that's pretty much the lowest rank you can have and still have reports. He may never have even *met* upper management!

(E: Sorry, this derail has probably overstayed its welcome.)

Subjunctive has a new favorite as of 18:09 on Mar 27, 2017

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

oldpainless posted:

Is your sole determining factor for being president is whether a guy makes a post on social media saying it's not nice to make fun of the mentally disabled?

I mean it's a step up from someone who actively mocks the disabled at least?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

oldpainless posted:

More like oldtactless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

oldpainless posted:

Beats the alternative.