Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

The Australia and Tasmania are the reoccurring characters in Le Lievre's comics.

Here's the one he did on the day the 18C changes were announced on Harmony Day, "White Wash":

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Zivilyn Bane posted:

:tinfoil:

So if the Illuminati is real, does that mean I can get the infinite power of nano augmentation?

Personally, I'm holding out for elemental magic and some sweet Venetian pistols.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Boy, Shrek really hulked out.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Trapezium Dave posted:

Glen Le Lievre:

Not enough labels. How will people understand the context?

(Really good comic this one).

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

I don't know why I assume people will eventually concede to reality...:sigh:

"All of this evidence proving that I'm wrong is just proof that they're hiding how right I really am!" :arghfist::downs:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

the_steve posted:

"All of this evidence proving that I'm wrong is just proof that they're hiding how right I really am!" :arghfist::downs:

Step one: Make something up
Step two: Wait for people to find evidence
Step three: Remind people that counter evidence didn't exist before. Suspicious.
Go to step one until rich.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Garrison's getting more and more like the political cartoonist from Watchmen.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Is that Bill Gates in the corner with his lil' Needle?

What's he doing in the swamp?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Anidav posted:

Is that Bill Gates in the corner with his lil' Needle?

What's he doing in the swamp?

Didn't he come out a couple months ago as saying he would fund vaccinations for families that couldn't get them?
Or am I getting my memories mixed up?

Well, regardless, Bill doesn't openly advocate hunting the poor or minorities for sport, which means he's a lefty traitor and worthy of Ben's scorn.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Bill Gates is a big proponent of foreign aid so that naturally makes the right hate him.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pakled posted:

So an unironic Kelly?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the_steve posted:

Didn't he come out a couple months ago as saying he would fund vaccinations for families that couldn't get them?
Or am I getting my memories mixed up?

Ever since he reached a personal wealth level beyond what he or his descendants could ever need, he's spent a lot of his time fighting malaria through efforts that prominently feature vaccinating a lot of people. Conspiracy theorists take this as proof positive that the Illuminati are trying to depopulate the world.

See: Dees.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Trapezium Dave posted:

Glen Le Lievre:

I really do like this comic.

Also I find it weird that the right would hate Bill Gates as surely he and his work could be viewed as an argument that if Government taxed less then the rich would take care of the poor.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Hunt11 posted:

I really do like this comic.

Also I find it weird that the right would hate Bill Gates as surely he and his work could be viewed as an argument that if Government taxed less then the rich would take care of the poor.

They hate the poor, because surely they must have done something to deserve their predicament.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Pakled posted:

He wishes his art was this good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know what Obama is doing right now? He's sitting with his feet up watching TV and sighing in contentment.

Every so often he picked up the remote and starts to flick through the channels, but the closer he gets to C-SPAN the tighter Michelle's eyebrows knit together, and he's not that brave.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Why does the duck look like a thumb?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Do you think in about ten years he might start telling Y2K jokes

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

In between alcoholic comas and screaming about President Lavern Cox's controversial decision to legalize it.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Isn't that the Rwanda massacre memorial? If so, go gently caress yourself Dees.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Alright, what happened two weeks ago that meant Shitsley had to completely shut down on all political substance and pursue this crap?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
After the two-three week delay biting him in the as hard the last month or so I can't blame him for going back to 'old man yells at clouds'.

Of course he just might be an old man yelling at clouds...

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

swamp thing is a good guy, you dumb gently caress

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
spiders are good but not this one

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Can we have another spider in the house derail like the start of the year? That was fun

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Twelve by Pies posted:

Hillary said she wanted a hot dog with no bun for lunch, which insane people interpreted to mean she wanted to have sex with little boys.

I always took this as evidence that she's a Discordian, as they're commanded to never eat hot dog buns: https://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/11.php

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Kurtofan posted:

swamp thing is a good guy, you dumb gently caress

At this point, the right-wing is literally advocating for villains, so this is just par for the course.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

loquacius posted:

Ever since he reached a personal wealth level beyond what he or his descendants could ever need, he's spent a lot of his time fighting malaria through efforts that prominently feature vaccinating a lot of people. Conspiracy theorists take this as proof positive that the Illuminati are trying to depopulate the world.

See: Dees.

Ah yes, in Dees world, WINDOWS is the benevolent contribution to the world by Gates.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

spiders are good but not this one

I know everyone's going to interpret this as not pro-gently caress-the-bad-guys, so let me just throw up some massive sarcasm tags and just say that this is my take on married to the sea - good intentions, embarrassingly easy execution bordering on hack-work, except even hacks draw their own art.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Amazing how Dees only depicts black people as uppity usurpers or helpless victims of the One World Government.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Why do people keep saying that's the swamp thing? I'm sure he doesn't look like that? Unless... This isn't One More Day in DC form is it?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dork457 posted:

Ah yes, in Dees world, WINDOWS is the benevolent contribution to the world by Gates.

Cause wed be doing so much better if Mac OSX had been dominant.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Starshark posted:

Why do people keep saying that's the swamp thing? I'm sure he doesn't look like that? Unless... This isn't One More Day in DC form is it?

It's probably because it's a Thing that's in a Swamp

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dork457 posted:

Dees is a linux man, no mistake

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

Cause wed be doing so much better if Mac OSX had been dominant.

It's unlikely there would've been an OSX if Windows had never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

• Locked thread