Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Powerful lol from sunny Scandinavia, here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm sure nobody predicted this happening like it happened with Alabama a few years ago

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-ice-immigration-crackdown-arresting-migrant-farmworkers-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

quote:

In the roughly two months since President Donald Trump took office, immigration officers have become more active around the US, detaining hundreds of people in the country without authorization, many of whom are slated for deportation.

Trump himself has referred to the immigration crackdown as "a military operation."

In a number of cases, those arrested form the backbone of the labor force for the US's agriculture industry.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Melania and Trumpet freaking hate each other and melania bad mouths trump to their son and tells him to call him "the rear end man"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, does the White House even have a SCIF? I don't know enough about the subject to say whether they do or don't, but there are a lot of people coming & going, particularly foreign leaders & agents. You'd think that would be a concern about compromising operational security.

Leaving aside the whole double-dipping on confirmation, which is pure mountain spring lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
LOL, imagine being 10 years old and your dad is 70? ROFL

Old man smell everywhere, LMAO

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

Melania and Trumpet freaking hate each other and melania bad mouths trump to their son and tells him to call him "the rear end man"

As far as I'm concerned don't bother proving this because I choose to believe that it is true

sout
Apr 24, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

In place of a father figure there is only a Barron wasteland :downs:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

Haha and also you never see him even though he's taking four day weekends every week because he wants to play golf instead of spending time with you.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Trump is a bad father to his young son and has probably already damaged the child irreparably haha.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I think about my dad, in the prime of his life, and I was still thinking, "Man, I bet I could take his rear end out if I snuck up on him"

They should make a movie where it's just Barron trying to kill his dad, leaving pretzels everywhere, maybe a segway near the stairs, that sort of thing.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Trump is a bad father to his young child and has probably already damaged the child irreparably haha.

lmao like that's the biggest thing trump has irreparably damaged

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Trump is a bad father to his young son and has probably already damaged the child irreparably haha.

He's autistic because of his father's puff of dust he calls cum

sout
Apr 24, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

I think about my dad, in the prime of his life, and I was still thinking, "Man, I bet I could take his rear end out if I snuck up on him"

They should make a movie where it's just Barron trying to kill his dad, leaving pretzels everywhere, maybe a segway near the stairs, that sort of thing.

lol imagine a home alone movie that had trump in it

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Preliminary studies show that Autism isn't caused by vaccines or pollution, but by old rear end white people and their old dusty balls and cobwebbed panochas trying to have kids in their 40s-80s, LMAO

*Only maybe true, but pretty funny

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

sout posted:

In place of a father figure there is only a Barron wasteland :downs:

Whaoh - flash of inspiration: What if his name is a National Treasure-style clue planted by Melania that Trump couldn't have sired him.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

tbh he'll probably turn out better never being near trump now and i'm sure the secret service guy melania is loving will be a good dad to him

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

SBJ posted:

Oh im sorry i forget its a sore spot with you of all people as a member of the D&D suicide squad.

Whats this? I think im.... lolling...in this thread. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey just wanted to say thanks for stinking up this thread with shrill lovely posts

sout
Apr 24, 2014

lmFao

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Mega lol, Rush is calling Trump a lovely liar who is being manipulated by Bannon or sold out to Paul Ryan, and he's waging war on the true conservatives.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

This could be a good political cartoons but it's unfinished

Put "moderates" on the foot in the last panel, have the snake in the first panel named tea party while the snakes in the other panels labeled "paul ryan" and "people who aren't paul Ryan"

The people who aren't paul Ryan are the ones getting trodden on

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Thirsty Girl posted:

hey just wanted to say thanks for stinking up this thread with shrill lovely posts

idk they're p low grade lols compared to the pure uncut colombian lmaos coming out of the white house but i appreciate him bringing them none the less

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

Mega lol, Rush is calling Trump a lovely liar who is being manipulated by Bannon or sold out to Paul Ryan, and he's waging war on the true conservatives.

Rush Limbaugh?

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Wait are you talking about his son or the US? lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

SBJ posted:

globalist

hey nice red flag word, ok

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

we might finally get that apocalypse

https://twitter.com/businessinsider...%3D3135%23pti21

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Not pictured: cheneys raging boner

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Careful Drums posted:

Rush Limbaugh?

Yeah, his longtime tactic has been to just poo poo on everyone and then when the dust settles and he backs the victor he says no one understands his humor, he was only joking, he was on the winners side from the start

He bucked the trend and sucked trump's dick for a surprisingly long time (his audience kind of demanded it and actually called him out a few times for not deepthroating), but post-Healthcare fiasco he has to start turning the corner a little so he has something to point to in case things go badly for trump

I'm guessing this week will be a "gee gosh guys I really want to support trump and I'm on his side but he needs to stop caving to these liberals!" And then depending on how things go, he leans into that "trump lost his willpower and is being puppeted by the Washington elites" or he doubles back and says trump is a hero getting railroaded by greedy reps

I realize rush isn't much of a lol to most people but the guy is fascinating to me and I listen to him on my drive to/from home for my lunch break most days and it's easily the most entertaining program on the radio

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Mar 27, 2017

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

How is this guy not dead yet.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Over There posted:

How is this guy not dead yet.

More importantly why does he look younger than when he was running things? Does the presidential lifedrain work in reverse if you control things without actually being pres?

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

lol

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Dick cheney i s a vampire

sout
Apr 24, 2014

the country is full of vampires

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

More importantly why does he look younger than when he was running things? Does the presidential lifedrain work in reverse if you control things without actually being pres?

bannon will be desperately hoping trump lasts a full term then

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao like that's the biggest thing trump has irreparably damaged

lol but for real though I can think of at least two other big things that have been damaged by trump, one is the reputation of the USA, which is where he is president. The other big thing he has damaged is his huge rear end, from falling on it and being a big idiot retard when playing golf.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Dude looks like my fat Mexican grandma

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Donald Trump freaking loves the "hole" at the "golf court" and he is "fat and dumb".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

\
"Oh god I hope so"