Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Winkie01 posted:

[url]https://twitter.com/SpyTalker/status/846486577534652416[/ured balls goblinsl]

Even the yachts are loving.

in bed with the boat shoes

ed balls goblins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DogonCrook posted:

The us military just said in effort to reduce casualties in mosul they have decided to use morter fire instead of airstrikes.

Reduce reported civilian casualties because our mortars are not yet equipped with cameras. Who knows where it landed!?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gringostar posted:

bill fits that tagline better

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
gently caress

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Red Minjo posted:

My dad used to play that. The rabbits are vicious.

you haven't lived until you've pulled the white rabbit to the ab life stone

how the gently caress do i remember this poo poo and i can't find my car keys

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

chili is a spicy vegetable stew, predominantly of chilies and tomatoes.

Adding meant (con carne) and/or beans to it is pretty common and perfectly acceptable.

you know you think there's some common fabric of humanity that binds us together and makes us one and then you read something like this and you realize all is lost

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

DogonCrook posted:

The us military just said in effort to reduce casualties in mosul they have decided to use morter fire instead of airstrikes.

And?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Schnorkles posted:

Why is trump deporting MY husband??!?!?!?!

bad karmbres

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Zucchini. Chili is like 70% zucchini. That's why chili fans are called "zukers". When we zukers see that hot, bubbling chili, we can't help but dunk our potato chips into it and say, that's some fine zuke, as streams of white, zucchini-laden chili streams down our mouths and necks and over our collarbones and into our dicks
Unironically zucchini owns.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/846461910816043010

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

NecroMonster posted:

humanity has utterly failed itself

some of them even believe that trolls are being paid (by who? george soros?) to manufacture fake residue to discredit the timelines or something. get a load of this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/61afjp/100_mandela_effect_residue_proof_jcpenny_vs/

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

More of this, please, thanks

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

they don't pay well in slave labor camps I hear

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

owned you beanless gently caress

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

tacodaemon posted:

ok i had heard of the Mandela effect before but i didn't know there's a whole thing of people on reddit who believe it's evidence of passing between different realities/timelines and any vague evidence they can find of the thing they think they remember is what they call "residue" of the other timeline lmao

It's taken on a life of its own, like Frankenstain's monster

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

ya, it does.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

I did a thing posted:

In Philadelphia, particularly University City area where the campuses of three private universities almost overlap, only a few companies own the majority of the property for rent. So, you want to live close to UPenn or Drexel? $1,200 month easy for a studio apartment. It's bordering on a monopoly. And with $1,200/month you could be pay down a mortgage in the burbs.

Yeah, but you'd be in the burbs. I got so depressed from living a pointless life in the butbs that I got a dui. Gonna get the F out soon as I'm clear of the court bs.

If you guys aren't happy, don't keep doing the same poo poo, life won't get better on its own.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

These all sound pretty fuckin terrible

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

It's cool that the president has so much power to gently caress everything over and that nobody ever thought to lock that poo poo down before birthing this dumb government

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Zucchini is extremely good (outside of chili), and I unironically love how people wind up with zucchini surpluses when they don't realize how quickly it grows

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

id take a cucumber over a zucchini any day of the week. about to slice up some cucumbers and eat them like chips

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Brain Curry posted:

It's taken on a life of its own, like Frankenstain's monster

lol

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Louisgod posted:

It's cool that the president has so much power to gently caress everything over and that nobody ever thought to lock that poo poo down before birthing this dumb government
In this case, he's only signing stuff Congress already passed.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

shiksa posted:

These all sound pretty fuckin terrible

that's why they were nullified!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

a.lo posted:

id take a cucumber over a zucchini any day of the week. about to slice up some cucumbers and eat them like chips

zucchini roasted with garlic, salt, olive oil is cheap and easy, also good.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
nunes is on cnn and just said

"I wasn't planning on going to the white house the next day, but after i was able to read what I read I realized it had nothing to do with Russia , but had everythign to do with individuals whose names were included in intelligence reports."

Isn't that an admission that he has documents. I mean if he read these documents on white house grounds he can just walk over and tell Trump to pull up whatever reports, instead he seemed to not be on white house grounds when he has this Revelation.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

crazy cloud posted:

goo goo ga jeb!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Zucchini is extremely good (outside of chili), and I unironically love how people wind up with zucchini surpluses when they don't realize how quickly it grows
It's good in stews and chilis and stuff but you have to cook it first to get rid of all the excess water or else you just end up with a watery version of whatever you're making. I like to roast it in the oven.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

In this case, he's only signing stuff Congress already passed.

OH, thought they were EOs. In that case, gently caress Congress

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

MysteriousStranger posted:

zucchini roasted with garlic, salt, olive oil is cheap and easy, also good.

tbf anything roasted with garlic, salt, and olive oil is fuckin rad

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

'exciting'

wtf is with these people

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Can someone clarify the implications for me, other than Obama really was pretty pissweak at protecting his legacy?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
zucchini is just excellent filler for almost anything you put it in. its cheap it doesn't have a particularly strong taste, etc

its great

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDFRl4coGU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

A Handed Missus posted:

Pence is working for Mossad now

White house is traitors all the way down

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

TotalHell posted:

tbf anything roasted with garlic, salt, and olive oil is fuckin rad

brb going to chop up some onion

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!
I used to use a bunch of tomatoes in my chili--goons taught me to use onions instead.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

hydro canon only hits like 75% the pros just use surf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HycoCam posted:

I used to use a bunch of tomatoes in my chili--goons taught me to use onions instead.

onion is the best vegetable

• Locked thread