Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RIP MJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
I can't wait to see how MJ saves the day with her amazing -arbitrary-hair-length-from-one-moment-to-the-next- powers.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Standing in front of a moving truck is still not the dumbest thing someone in this comic has done.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
That's the same truck passing.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

jyrque posted:

That's the same truck passing.

It will be the same bald driver from before but he will be wearing a blue shirt now

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MJ and Peter were made for each other.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know there's a chance this particular storyarc might run forever. And I don't have a problem with that.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
MJ doesn't really 'get' hitch-hiking

Also "better slowly describe this truck about to hit me

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
MJ: FAPPO!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Breaking news: Actress Mary Jane Watson-Parker dead following a hit and run at a National Park in New Mexico. She was scheduled to begin filming a movie in Los Angeles five months ago.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Jerusalem posted:

You know there's a chance this particular storyarc might run forever. And I don't have a problem with that.
MJ found her one opportunity to get out of it and took it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Welp.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
pretty sure MJ is violating all sorts of immigration and hiring laws there

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

couldn't she have just said her friend passed out and they need a ride

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I'll give you 100 bucks for this truck."
"Well since it's still 1950.... wowza that's a lot of money! :swoon:"

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Manatee Cannon posted:

couldn't she have just said her friend passed out and they need a ride

Her son, you mean

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Is she having a stroke?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I'd like us all just to take a moment to reflect that the plot of this comic is that the supermodel actress wife of Spider-Man is bribing a man and his 'day laborers' to carry the corpse/unconscious body of an invading space alien to Albuquerque so that some he can be used to stop a giant robot from killing Spider-Man and a space raccoon.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

"What's your superpower again?"

"I'm rich."

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The weekday colorist actually remembers to give those "day laborers" people brown skin. Let's see if it sticks for the rest of the week.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They all get detained by ICE. Albuquerque is levelled.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Oh god. She's actually gonna Weekend At Bernie's this poo poo. :stare:

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

"Peter! You need the alien to shut down the Sentry!"

[Spider-Man swoops in and carries off a confused migrant worker]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MJ: Peter!
Spider-Man: Yes MJ, my wife?
JJJ: That Spider-Man is such a menace he's trying to pretend to be my employee Peter Parker just to get a shot with his hot wife! :aaa:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jjj: that gives me an idea... *leaves the room, comes back in 5 minutes later wearing a spiderman costume with a mustache drawn on

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

jjj: that gives me an idea... *leaves the room, comes back in 5 minutes later wearing a spiderman costume with a mustache drawn on

MJ: Peter... is that you?
JJJ: Uhhh yes, I'm a moron who is bad with money!
MJ: Well his story checks out, let's make out!

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

The MSJ posted:

The weekday colorist actually remembers to give those "day laborers" people brown skin. Let's see if it sticks for the rest of the week.

If there's one thing newspaper comic artists are good at, it's being highly aware of people's skin tones.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Driver: What kind of nut do you take me for?

MJ: How about I bribe you...and I don't report you to immigration for transporting all those illegal aliens in the back of your truck?

Driver:...Deal.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

"Come to America" they said, "A better life awaits you in the land of the free" they said. At least the cartels were consistent.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"We're going to have some racial diversity on this panel. Make sure the immigrants look proud and hard working."

"I'm gonna draw em confused and behind bars."

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This storyline keeps getting crazier and crazier. Aside from MJ hiring a crew of day laborers to work Ronan like a puppet I can't predict where this is going.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Push El Burrito posted:

"We're going to have some racial diversity on this panel. Make sure the immigrants look proud and hard working."

"I'm gonna draw em confused and behind bars."

they SHOULD be confused

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

pretty sure MJ is violating all sorts of immigration and hiring laws there

And also some solicitation laws.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kwyndig posted:

MJ hiring a crew of day laborers to work Ronan like a puppet

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MJ is going to tell the sentry to join the day laborers in their construction / landscaping business.

Last panel of the storyline will be the sentry in overalls pushing an old timey push reel mower.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

This unkempt yard stands accused!

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Can't help but feel that the Sentry would be put to better use growing SHROOMS, maybe some nice maitake

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

So,as a relative newcomer to this beautiful nonsense,I noticed that the archive (or whatever you'd call it) is missing the months of February and well,March. Anywhere for a Canadian like myself to find them?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3789826&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=47

You'll have to read the thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Kwyndig posted:

This storyline keeps getting crazier and crazier. Aside from MJ hiring a crew of day laborers to work Ronan like a puppet I can't predict where this is going.

so this is the weekend at bernie's arc of newspaper spider-man

• Locked thread