Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Thoguh posted:

That is exactly as funny as it should be.

having no eye protection seems like a terrible decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

the mean lunch lady posted:

having no eye protection seems like a terrible decision

Dude in the yellow's got some seriously poor broomstick control. And body control. He's checking the poo poo out of opponents, teammates, any poor fool unlucky enough to find their way into his path.

What's funny is that he seems like the only athletic-ish dude there.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Go noles again

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pillsburysoldier posted:

Go noles again

All day every day.

But how much longer must we wait until our long overdue National Championship? :smith: It's been years.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

whiteyfats posted:

All day every day.

But how much longer must we wait until our long overdue National Championship? :smith: It's been years.

Have you seen our RBs? Holy Moly!
Have you seen our OL? Let me die!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pillsburysoldier posted:

Have you seen our RBs? Holy Moly!
Have you seen our OL? Let me die!

Yes. :smithicide:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Spanier convicted on a single count of child endangerment

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Korranus posted:

Going by the stomp-a-mudhole theory Ed Oliver is your Heisman winner.

It's too bad we're not getting three more years of that guy :allears:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Because it's so goddamn slow right, I thought it would be neat to point out that Rivals is getting some interesting play on the american political stage

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/845451378256482304

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble

pillsburysoldier posted:

Because it's so goddamn slow right, I thought it would be neat to point out that Rivals is getting some interesting play on the american political stage

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/845451378256482304

He is the Dude Of WV, it all makes sense now.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
When I need the latest insider political scoop I head to the West Virginia Mountaineers' Rivals page.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
How many times a day do you think "Obama's queerocracy" is said on that forum.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Crotch Bat posted:

How many times a day do you think "Obama's queerocracy" is said on that forum.

I don't know about you, but I'm a registered Queerocrat.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

all-Rush mixtape posted:

:same:

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

all-Rush mixtape posted:

I vote straight ticket Queerocrat but I'm just not a fan of the party's leadership. I consider myself more of a Queerocratic Sapphialist.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Thoguh posted:

That is exactly as funny as it should be.

Tina Belcher plays some good defense.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
So are you just allowed to truck people in that game?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

Mike_V posted:

So are you just allowed to truck people in that game?

If so my interest in it just went from "non-existent" to "ready to truck nerds."

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Stunt Rock posted:

If so my interest in it just went from "non-existent" to "ready to truck nerds."

:ironicat:

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
This is pretty cool, I didn't realize Georgia State was moving into Ted Turner stadium this year:

http://stadium.gsu.edu

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

an adult beverage posted:

This is pretty cool, I didn't realize Georgia State was moving into Ted Turner stadium this year:

Atlanta is now a gatech, gsu, and mls town.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19009877/ex-lsu-tigers-quarterback-brandon-harris-transferring-north-carolina-tar-heels
Brandon Harris is grad transferring to UNC.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Is he good?

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

He lost his job to ex-Purdue QB Danny Etling. What do you think?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

korrandark posted:

He lost his job to ex-Purdue QB Danny Etling. What do you think?

Yea we all know how this works out.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

Yea we all know how this works out.

Usually 500pass ypg.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

On the other hand he screams classic Miles LSU quarterback where maybe he can be good but probably wasn't utilized in a way that played to his strengths. Or maybe he lost the job to a transfer from Perdue

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

an adult beverage posted:

Yeah GSU always used the Georgia Dome, but i think Turner is a bit closer (or at least easier access) for them and it sounds like they'd been kicking the idea around for a while, since it didn't make a lot of sense to be in a 71,000 seat arena, even before there were plans to destroy it.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Turner Field and the Georgia Dome are roughly the same distance from Georgia State's on-campus housing, but it's a commuter school, and Turner Field's probably easier to get to for most students, since it's right off of I-85.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Harris might once have been capable of being good, but three years under Miles has probably decimated his confidence and his mechanics and instincts just got worse and worse.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Les Miles should shoulder a good amount of blame, but let's not forget Mr. Not-Just-Drafting-Ted-Ginn-But-Also-Ginn's-Family

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

pillsburysoldier posted:

Les Miles should shoulder a good amount of blame, but let's not forget Mr. Not-Just-Drafting-Ted-Ginn-But-Also-Ginn's-Family

LSU quarterbacks sucked for a few years before Cameron got there. It's basically been all downhill since Jimbo left.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

Usually 500pass ypg.

*cough* Appleby *cough*

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

vyst posted:

*cough* Appleby *cough*

I like to think they met before the game and gave solemn Samurai-era greetings of friends that must duel.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Harris was a good example of Les' infuriating habit of recruiting highly ranked dual threat QBs and then jamming them into a pro style offense that was a terrible fit for them. He fits what Fedora does a lot better, I could definitely seeing him rebounding. He had moment at LSU where he looked genuinely promising under the circumstances.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

*cough* Appleby *cough*

I was thinking more about our post-UF QB transfers

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Jim Harbaugh is really working to make me cheer for him:

quote:

Khaki king Jim Harbaugh is fed up with low-income Americans increasingly not having access to quality legal aid, and he’s attacking the issue with his typical level of enthusiasm.

In an interview with Politico (yes, you read that right), the Michigan head coach noted that, “if you have money you have access to justice,” while explaining his involvement with the government agency Legal Services Corp, which provides free legal assistance to those in need.

I bet Urban Meyer thinks that poor people need to just commit less crime if they want to not be in jail. Like the tool he is.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Harbaugh is also now wearing 200 dollar yoga khakis

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

DC Murderverse posted:

Jim Harbaugh is really working to make me cheer for him:

I bet Urban Meyer thinks that poor people need to just commit less crime if they want to not be in jail. Like the tool he is.

Urban basically votes like a white upper class catholic does. gently caress's sake he endorsed kasich who is nominally his boss I suppose. This Harbaugh offseason has made me so much more sympathetic to a man who I can only describe as "like if buzz lightyear never realized he was a toy" that I honestly am considering taking his advice on the stupid yoga khakis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Harbaugh seems like a decent enough guy deep down, it's just hidden under layers and layers of Asperger's that we see more often.

• Locked thread