Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

d0grent posted:

so I recorded a play-through of the game posted in the OP. This game is pretty amazing guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP9xo3LzRMA

I watched this and thought it was very funny, I'm subscribing and I hope you and your friend put out more content like this :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

d0grent posted:

so I recorded a play-through of the game posted in the OP. This game is pretty amazing guys.

Lol, that's pretty cool, please continue playing through games posted itt.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

d0grent posted:

this is pro-click, i enjoyed your pain

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

d0grent posted:

There were a lot of edits, how long did you actually spend playing that? Also yes please do more.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Thanks for the kind words friends :)

I have a bunch of games from this thread on my list and I actually went through like 200 pages of the green light district on steam in search of more treasure.

il_cornuto posted:

There were a lot of edits, how long did you actually spend playing that? Also yes please do more.

About 2 hours, most of it was battling the terrible controls to beat level 1. Still worth it.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

I like how everything passively slides off of whatever it was standing on.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I couldn't oversell how slippery everything was. Nearly impossible to stand still.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

d0grent posted:

I couldn't oversell how slippery everything was. Nearly impossible to stand still.

I have a challenge for you.

100% Jumpix Jump.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Mar 28, 2017

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

already on my list :getin:

I'll expedite it to the front though, just for you.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Jumpix Jump has its issues but its biggest one is probably just how *slow* it is, and also that there are a few spots in some levels where you can just flat out get stuck in the level geometry.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

d0grent posted:

Looking forward to an informative LP.

For a period of hours, I was the top streamer on steam by playing Jumpix Jump.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

d0grent posted:

Oooh boy. This one is ride.

As you already know, this is a Brazilian game. What you may not know is that it's an advergame for the Dom Zelittu's restaurant, specialized in food from the state of Minas Gerais and is from Rio.

Hence the main character and mascot of the restaurant, Mineirinho.
What's baffling is while he's supposed to be a stereotypical mineiro, he's dressed more like a southerner. One hell of an identity crisis.

And the best part? The dev is a complete shitlord and spends his time offending critics in the Steam forums with the most base and childish insults imaginable. It's great!

Stink Terios fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Mar 28, 2017

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Wow that's incredible. Now I wish I was meaner to the dev in the video.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Do you know what Steam is missing? More lovely youtube celebrity simulators!

LET'S PLAYER STORY posted:

Be the ultimate GAMER and become famous on U-TUBE universe. Manage your channel! Play tons of fun minigames! Destroy the 7 evil streamers to get your crush! Build an empire in your room! This is the LET'S PLAYER STORY!

You need to gain fame to destroy the 7 evil streamers to get a girlfriend!
Be a legend in the underground U-TUBE world of street arcade fights!
Beat team switch and tube gang, and know the mysterious top street U-tuber.
And discover an ancient evil in the depths of the internet!

- 50 clothes and accessories
- 25 items and furniture
- 15 fictional little games
- 14 dangerous game modes
- 9 gifts
- 8 boss battles
- 7 darklords of the internet
- 6 secrets
- 4 friends
- 1 cat

And in other news, have a game about your alpaca waifu: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=878474390

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ChickenHeart posted:

And in other news, have a game about your alpaca waifu: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=878474390

gently caress you pacaplus is like hatoful boyfriend except good

it my girlfriend, she become the alpaca!? my eyes are unbelievable.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

This is the most on-point video game depiction of a youtube letplayer I've ever seen:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

d0grent posted:

this was good, do more.

Ikari Worrier
Jul 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

The White Dragon posted:

gently caress you pacaplus is like hatoful boyfriend except good

I was going to ask how you came to that conclusion but then I remembered that you also think Undertale has lovely writing so really I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Ikari Worrier posted:

I was going to ask how you came to that conclusion but then I remembered that you also think Undertale has lovely writing so really I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

:catstare: :tem:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ikari Worrier posted:

I mean, yes I do straight dislike Undertale and think it's a really awful game, and I realize sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, but when I started quoting Pacaplus's actual machine translation, I thought that'd kinda be the tell. But please do continue to be an example of a person who honestly considers "THEY DIDN'T LIKE UNDERTALE" as a discredit to their character

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Mar 28, 2017

Ikari Worrier
Jul 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

The White Dragon posted:

I mean, yes I do straight dislike Undertale and think it's a really awful game, and I realize sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, but when I started quoting Pacaplus's actual machine translation, I thought that'd kinda be the tell. But please do continue to be an example of a person who honestly considers "THEY DIDN'T LIKE UNDERTALE" as a discredit to their character

Honestly I don't care if you don't like Undertale, I just legitimately find it confusing that you think it has some of the worst writing you've ever encountered in a video game. :shrug:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Please, gentlemen, you both have atrocious taste in videogames. The secret was inside you all along.

Ikari Worrier
Jul 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Well anyway I posted like a dickhead this morning since I was grumpy and hadn't had coffee yet so I apologize. Now let's put all that behind us and get back to the real subject, which is funny Steam garbage!

Have a low no effort Russian shooter that dares to ask one of life's most important questions:

(Honestly the screenshot gallery for this one is a scream)

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

I've got a hot deal on a bridge to the Pegasus Galaxy!
Grimey Drawer

Ikari Worrier posted:

Well anyway I posted like a dickhead this morning since I was grumpy and hadn't had coffee yet so I apologize. Now let's put all that behind us and get back to the real subject, which is funny Steam garbage!

Have a low no effort Russian shooter that dares to ask one of life's most important questions:

(Honestly the screenshot gallery for this one is a scream)

She looks armed to me...

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

lmao

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Ikari Worrier posted:

drat, those Russian slingshots are insanely powerful.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Considering the HUD's a default GameGuru element, what are the odds on everything else being default assets?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

d0grent posted:

Oh yes, and please consider an uncut version of your video so we can share your trip through hell.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
http://store.steampowered.com/app/614560

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
I hope one of these ship-women turns out to be the SS Mont-Blanc.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I think they're all variations on the Tittanic.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
The game is practically made for shipping

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Bieeardo posted:

I think they're all variations on the Tittanic.

Don't think they'll be able to sink though

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Lord knows I can't stand a pair of boobs as flat as a flight deck

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

I just hope these people never learn that some ships used to have poop decks.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Perestroika posted:

I just hope these people never learn that some ships used to have poop decks.

I think that's a topic at the bow of everyone's mind

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

This is a controversial opinion, but if we got rid of everyone that knew what "KanColle" stood for, including myself, the world would be a better place

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

This is a controversial opinion, but if we got rid of everyone that knew what "KanColle" stood for, including myself, the world would be a better place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwDHY_M_jFc

Oh, it's also on Steam now.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Why did you tell me thiiiiissss.
Ships and anime girls are my weakness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
They went off history with Midway. :argh: