Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He wants to live insid her

inside her navel, specifically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gretings from India

you lesbo

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
In addition to this it seems like their views of the west are always 20 years behind. Like they think having popped collar polos and wearing sunglasses indoors with spiky hair makes them real loving cool.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I guess when the national dresscode of your nation is pretty much just "Dilbert", it is pretty cool to have flames on your shirt

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SBJ posted:

I guess when the national dresscode of your nation is pretty much just "Dilbert", it is pretty cool to have flames on your shirt

If they worship light skin, flame shirts, and spiked hair then Guy Fieri should head over there and rule over it as a benevolent god king of flavor.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
For whom armpits is week zone?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
M'bhabhi :tipshat:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sexes Boob's.

True.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Fun fact: a whole bunch of rural Indian women who don't have access to toilets are chronically constipated because they dread leaving the house to take a poo poo. As soon as they squat down they risk being harassed, beaten and gang raped by the same men we're having a nice giggle about ITT, as they, having never been exposed to the opposite sex in a natural and healthy manner, legitimately view a woman squatting down to drop a deuce as the most erotic thing they have ever witnessed. Therefore, a woman exposing herself in this manner both infuriates them (because she is being a dirty whore, you see) and drives them insane with lust..

Kinda puts the story about bhabhi's big logs in perspective.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

That guy was just a Spandau Ballet fan who got lost.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
india is loving stupid lol

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Wizard Master posted:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Wizard Master posted:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Wizard Master posted:

Pretty wild claim, you should make a thread to back it up

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

KomodoWagon posted:

Fun fact: a whole bunch of rural Indian women who don't have access to toilets are chronically constipated because they dread leaving the house to take a poo poo. As soon as they squat down they risk being harassed, beaten and gang raped by the same men we're having a nice giggle about ITT, as they, having never been exposed to the opposite sex in a natural and healthy manner, legitimately view a woman squatting down to drop a deuce as the most erotic thing they have ever witnessed. Therefore, a woman exposing herself in this manner both infuriates them (because she is being a dirty whore, you see) and drives them insane with lust..

spread your bullshit somewhere else

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

KomodoWagon posted:

Thanks for being a spoil sport in a funny thread dickhead.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Big nipples, big life

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ROFL Octopus posted:

Confused Indian Men: do milk

Fixed that for you

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Batterypowered7 posted:

Did they call it a pitty gently caress?

I don't know why people puns, they always make me laugh.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT7103pjGnY

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
this thread made me racist. thanks, dickheads.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Very True

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

KomodoWagon posted:

What the gently caress? Where the gently caress does this happen. I've been to rural India. Women poo poo everywhere just the same as dudes.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

One of my favourite gifs:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bob sex poop ?

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

A Pale Horse posted:

Thanks for being a spoil sport in a funny thread dickhead.

those claims are actually very wrong

bubblebee posted:

What the gently caress? Where the gently caress does this happen. I've been to rural India. Women poo poo everywhere just the same as dudes.

it kind of happens: women get raped all the time, especially in "remote" places. men and women are never exposed to the opposite sex in a "healthy way". its true.

but to say that rural women are constipated, men who wait in the fields at 4am to find making GBS threads women to rape also post on facebook, that said men find making GBS threads women erotic, that the perfectly normal activity of women making GBS threads outside makes them whores, and drives men crazy with rage and lust simultaneously, is just... weird. citation needed? i'm going to call it projection.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Indian men rap all the time about nipples, life, navels and milk

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Indian culture does have a massive rap problem

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

quidditch it and quit it posted:

Indian culture does have a massive rap problem

America has rap rates way higher thsn India so pot, meet kettle

Edit: I'd say something like 99% of American college students are exposed to rap every day,

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Mar 28, 2017

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

spathi-wa posted:

but to say that ... that said men find making GBS threads women erotic... citation needed?

Well, there are quite a few erotic poop references earlier in the thread.

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

What's BDSM in India called, Bhabhi-sm?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bhabi Do Sexy Milk

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yea you creepy incest fuckers, stay away while i jerk off to pictures of my sister and her friends. No incest.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

irl lmao at all of those

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
from the rods of many

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Teikanmi posted:

from the rods of many

Very True you lesbo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Can someone share some insight on the evergreen thing? Is there a hindi idiom for virgin that Google translate can't handle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

hi milf i want to be your son
if interested anyone
pics of sister discuss
when he touch her rear end
he feels like a bag of bean
my cum bitch ever green

• Locked thread