Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
It might just be me, but that left silhouette looks like Camilla. Must be the hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I don't see Lucina to be honest. Her hair is normally more... contained?

I can see Camilla. After all, she's bros with Chrom in the opening video.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Maybe it's just Alfonse?

All these lords look the same to me.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Actually, if you look at his little hair flip-up things, it might be Alfonse and the girl could be Sharena with her hair down. They're also, you know, the title characters. Where the gently caress is bunny-girl Anna. They also could be a male and female Robin too.

Alternatively:

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

It's Camilla. There's only one reason you ever put a character in a bunnysuit, and it's the exact same reason Camilla exists.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
lmbo if you get madd about bunny ears lucina

i suck a lot of gay dick and im mad keen for bunny ears luncina

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I already have og flavor Lucina. :(

And Chrom and Camilla so this banner might be complete trash for me.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
So, Stamina's going up to 99. This probably means that poo poo is going to start costing an even MORE ridiculous amount of Stamina.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

lovely poker hand posted:

So, Stamina's going up to 99. This probably means that poo poo is going to start costing an even MORE ridiculous amount of Stamina.

This is fine, because at most we need to play the high-stamina missions once or twice, but Training Tower heaps

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Maaaan. There's only two days left on the banner and I still don't have Ninian. This blows.

I was poking through my units and I realized I even have everything I need for an all-dragonstone team if I want to make one!

I have a 5* Nowi, Adult Tiki, several Corrins, and a Fae! Pick 3 of those with Ninian, and boom! Good dragon team. Is there a corresponding skill to Ninian's Fortify Dragons?

(Of course this assuming I can even get Ninian...)

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

cheetah7071 posted:

Yeah MRobin's stats are very carefully distributed to fill a very specific niche and that niche is better off with his default tome than blarblade

Yeah. If you want to change something on M!Robin, get him Triangle Adept and a -Breaker skill of your choice (or Quick Riposte), then proceed to laugh at red and colorless units forever.

Roger Explosion posted:

Actually, if you look at his little hair flip-up things, it might be Alfonse and the girl could be Sharena with her hair down. They're also, you know, the title characters. Where the gently caress is bunny-girl Anna. They also could be a male and female Robin too.

I don't think this is likely since I think they're going to wait for this Christmas so they can finally use Christmas!Robin and Christmas!Tharja. Also, because of the hair, I do not think it's F!Robin. (And if I'm going to be honest, I don't think F!Robin is going to get a promotional alt. costume version.)

My gut feeling right now tells me Chrom and Lucina or Eliwood and Ninian might be possible.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Silver Falcon posted:

I was poking through my units and I realized I even have everything I need for an all-dragonstone team if I want to make one!

I have a 5* Nowi, Adult Tiki, several Corrins, and a Fae!

Unfortunately, Fae kinda sucks because her stats are fairly low. Her C-skill is great! But it's one of those skills that looks a lot better on any other character you could afford to put it on :(

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

The White Dragon posted:

Unfortunately, Fae kinda sucks because her stats are fairly low. Her C-skill is great! But it's one of those skills that looks a lot better on any other character you could afford to put it on :(

Fae is also how you get Renewal 3 from a 4*. RIP Fae, fed to others as dragon renewal meat.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Fae's stats don't look that bad to me? It seems like she would be a fine addition to a gimmick dragon team, just for color reasons alone.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Mar 28, 2017

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Really tempted to feed my 5* Nino some of my 4* stat Ninos so she can get desperation 3 quicker and maybe even Moonbow some day, but the dream of a 40+3 Nino lives on. Lost 2 units in arena this week, one was unavoidable because I maneuvered myself into a corner but the other was just be being trigger-happy and attacking a Hector with a Nino that wasn't under 50 percent HP. Desperation 3 would have saved me 100-200 points!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Anyone want to help me theorycraft a good Stahl? Based on his stats, he could probably work well with a brave sword. ATK+/SPD- Stahl sounds decent and with the cavalry buffs, he can be a decent mage killer.

HP:45
ATK:31
SPD:26
DEF:30
RES:22

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Andrast posted:

Fae's stats don't look that bad to me? It seems like she would be a fine addition to a gimmick dragon team, just for color reasons alone.

You know how Nowi & Ninian die, stone cold, to Julia's Naga tome?

Fae does that to Falchion.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Neither of those bunny eared people look like Ike.

For that matter, why aren't we just getting Panne and Yarne

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Niton posted:

You know how Nowi & Ninian die, stone cold, to Julia's Naga tome?

Fae does that to Falchion.

Well, obviously. All falchion users are red units so it's not like you want to fight those units with Fae anyway.

Fae doesn't die to a single hit from Julia by the way.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Woo, pulled a 5* Reinhardt, I can be a cool kid now too. +DEF/-RES which is kind of odd but whatever, non-iap beggars can't be choosers.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

AweStriker posted:

Neither of those bunny eared people look like Ike.

For that matter, why aren't we just getting Panne and Yarne

Because only a few people give a poo poo about Panne and nobody gives a poo poo about Yarne

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

The White Dragon posted:

Aww, that's a shame. Murderchicken is the cutest dragon. :3: Still, she would probably do fine on an all-dragon gimmick team, surely?

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Really tempted to feed my 5* Nino some of my 4* stat Ninos so she can get desperation 3 quicker and maybe even Moonbow some day, but the dream of a 40+3 Nino lives on. Lost 2 units in arena this week, one was unavoidable because I maneuvered myself into a corner but the other was just be being trigger-happy and attacking a Hector with a Nino that wasn't under 50 percent HP. Desperation 3 would have saved me 100-200 points!

I am so going to do this once I feather up my other Nino.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Fae does fine. Someone had like a 4800 arena team posted of ytiki/Nowi/Fae/Ninian. You'll just have hard choices when Ninian rotates out of the featured heroes.

[e]Oh it was 4700. Still really good.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/615mke/dragon_emblem_a_miniguide_to_winning_with_cute/

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

TheKingofSprings posted:

Because only a few people give a poo poo about Panne and nobody gives a poo poo about Yarne

don't talk poo poo about donnel's wife and son

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

don't talk poo poo about donnel's wife and son

what a disappointing son

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Tired Moritz posted:

don't talk poo poo about Vaike's wife and son
ftfy

Now Yarne is, quite literally, a murderbeast.

I actually would like to see them, or at least Panne, in this game sooner rather than later. Awakening banner when?!?!?!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I like Yarne and I really like his support with Lucina. :)

But yes, give me all the awakening dudes, we need more decent axe boys anyway.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Aversa when

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Fliers need tome users yesterday.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
My Robin's going to have to murder 371 people for the SP necessary to be her best self. But at least it's something to do!

And I also give a poo poo about Panne, thank you very much. Although I'm personally waiting for Mozu.

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.
So if you had one copy of quick riposte, would you put it on eldigan or Minerva? Eldigan has fury and Minerva is going to have death blow for their a slot

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Huh, after this thread reminding me I hadn't gotten Ninian yet, decided to do a few rolls and got her in 29 orbs (4 pulls: 3 red/2 colorless(3* Hinata), 4 red/1 colorless(4* Stahl), contained 2 blue (both loving Sullys - 3 & 4*), contained 1 blue (Ninian)). Kind of want to go after Priscilla too, just to get her, but that would mean pulling colorless.

Anyways, Ninian's +SPD, -DEF, which doesn't seem terrible since her DEF is already garbage?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
When are the armor mages

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Is Triangle Adept 2 and Armorslayer enough for a Neutral Olivia to one-shot a neutral or +Def Hector, or do I need Triangle Adept 3/Armorslayer+? I have a 5* Selena, but would rather save her if possible. And is it even worth giving Olivia a B skill or special?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Why do you need to one-shot a Hector? Just kite him until all the other enemies are dead and then handle him.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Andrast posted:

Why do you need to one-shot a Hector? Just kite him until all the other enemies are dead and then handle him.

Because I like Olivia and maybe I don't want to run my strong daughter Nino every single week???

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Pokemaster #421 posted:

So if you had one copy of quick riposte, would you put it on eldigan or Minerva?

No.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Because I like Olivia and maybe I don't want to run my strong daughter Nino every single week???

My point is that Olivia doesn't need to one-shot Hector to handle him. Olivia with no inherited skills can kill Hector.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Andrast posted:

My point is that Olivia doesn't need to one-shot Hector to handle him. Olivia with no inherited skills can kill Hector.

Death to all hectors, the quicker the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Is Triangle Adept 2 and Armorslayer enough for a Neutral Olivia to one-shot a neutral or +Def Hector, or do I need Triangle Adept 3/Armorslayer+? I have a 5* Selena, but would rather save her if possible. And is it even worth giving Olivia a B skill or special?

I wouldn't worry about the exact maths of these things as you're going to run into +1/2/3s and weird skillsets more and more.

Just make Olivia the best Hector-smasher she can possibly be.