Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

my goth gf posted:

https://dpdough.com/locations/college-park/

it's good for when you want some cheapish food that's decent and edible

the official food of "gently caress i'm at this party and have never been hungrier in my life"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

JewKiller 3000 posted:

have been to this dp dough and can confirm that it is excellent drunkfood

yeah it's ok when sober but i don't drink so idk how it is drunk

all i know is they deliver to his apartment and that's kinda nice for when we don't feel like driving anywhere

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

my goth gf posted:

https://dpdough.com/locations/college-park/

it's good for when you want some cheapish food that's decent and edible

I haven't been to the college park area in at least ten years but I remember it being really boring

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

I haven't been to the college park area in at least ten years but I remember it being really boring

i don't know poo poo about it other than there's an ihop nearby and also i went to my first ikea there

my life is extremely boring as poo poo

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

if you're older than like 23 it blows rear end

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
wait how many maryland yosposters are there? i thought i was one of like three

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
I'm a DE resident but I grew up in Baltimore and the surrounding area.

For the record MD is basically DE but better in every way barring tax bullshit. Same goes for the PA/Philly area.

Maryland also has the best flag.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

For the record MD is basically DE but better in every way barring tax bullshit. Same goes for the PA/Philly area.

yeah the flag's pretty dope

i'm from michigan and moved here for work, been here about a year

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

my goth gf posted:

yeah the flag's pretty dope

i'm from michigan and moved here for work, been here about a year

where

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

i remember dp dough

it was good when i was a collegeling

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

maryland

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
you sure it isn't mars

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

yeah no poo poo

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Glans Dillzig posted:

yeah no poo poo

you asked

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
dp dough was open an hour after the bars closed which was probably its main reason for success, don't think I ever ate their sober. speed zone with ranch around 3am blasted out of my mind was amazing.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

why would you do this to people

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

nah it gives people an accurate impression of how little their voices matter to the establishment

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

reminds me of the sad, slow decline of the prohibition party's convention:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Mad Wack posted:

why would you do this to people

good thing the aclu was there because that poo poo is some sort of human rights violation

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

it's very bad

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

who the gently caress would willingly move to delaware

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

mishaq posted:

:nsa:

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

mishaq posted:

no one

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
yesterday i called my congressman's office to tell him to go gently caress himself.

later on in the evening i got a call from his office (twice but didnt answer the first time). once I picked up there was a recording of the scumbag telling me to stay on the linee TO BE CONNECTED TO A TELE-TOWNHALL WITH MY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS IN THE 3RD DISTRICT

hung up on that poo poo but now slightly regret it, because that surely would have been amazingly hosed up conference call no matter how they tried to handle it.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

http://www.brighthubpm.com/monitoring-projects/90330-ten-great-ideas-for-conference-call-activities/ posted:

7. Using Just Three Words
Constraining participants to using just three words in response to a question can serve as both a fun activity and functional tool for limiting verbose participants. The facilitator asks each participant for their answer using a particular order, such as alphabetically by the participant's last names.

hi team, please describe conference calls using just three words as this is best practice

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mad Wack posted:

hi team, please describe conference calls using just three words as this is best practice

really loving bad

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Mad Wack posted:

gently caress this poo poo
poo poo is hosed
holy poo poo badass

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Mad Wack posted:

HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Mad Wack posted:

BARK BARK BARK

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
really bad idea

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mad Wack posted:

Sorry, on mute.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Mad Wack posted:

💩 🚮 🔥

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Mad Wack posted:

suicidal ideation machine

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Mad Wack posted:

please do needful

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I overslept today and forgot to call in to my morning meeting

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

<inaudibly quiet word> <inaudibly quiet word> critical.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Mad Wack posted:

waste of time

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Got a guy who goes real deep vocal fry and he does it real bad in meetings when I need him to elaborate things, and then he starts wandering. I'm eventually gonna have to coach him on it - bass drops out of audible range

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Mad Wack posted:

sorry, wasn't listening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

be right back

• Locked thread