Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Chunjee posted:

MoMA: "Yeah, like any of you guys have even have parents, you neckbearded, EVE-addicted shut-ins."

plz stop doxing me MoMA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
For full immersion..

:negative:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

i'm the cobwebs

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

For full immersion..

Playing a space game with your Dainese gloves and motorcycle helmet but wearing a comfy pullover instead of your full race leathers? A shameful display. Everyone knows you're not fully immersed in your space game unless you can't stand up straight and your rear end is soaked in sweat.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

For full immersion..

The right screen is just a desktop wallpaper.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

The motorcycle helmet is so you don't notice how lovely the in game FOV is, yeah?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Maybe the guy just wears a helmet all the time, I mean he is playing Star Citizen.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
It's so you don't hurt yourself when you fall through the floor for the 666th time today. I know shitizens are patient, but there are limits.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Even has this https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Character-Models/3-UEE-Pilot on his desk.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

For full immersion..

Who needs VR

Ashye
Jul 29, 2013

Jack the Lad posted:

How can people say that deadlines are missed because CIG take time to make everything perfect when looking at the current state of the game?

"It's Alpha!" or the even funnier "they'll just layer in the fidelity"

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
They are currently drizzing in the beta slowly, so we are between alpha and beta right now, it is loving super exciting I tell you what

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Those sculpts are so drat amateurish. A perfect example of CiG productions.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

You just spoon a couple big spoonfuls of warm fidelity over the freshly scooped gameplay and in moments it turns into a hard chocolatey shell, like magic!

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

For full immersion..

For it crashes, you see.

Dongsturm
Feb 17, 2012

Lladre posted:

Those sculpts are so drat amateurish. A perfect example of CiG productions.

That's ok, because the photos are out of focus so you can't see how bad the model is.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Could someone log in TheSmith account and throw another round of fake leaks please ?

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Beet Wagon posted:

Playing a space game with your Dainese gloves and motorcycle helmet but wearing a comfy pullover instead of underwear? A shameful display. Everyone knows you're not fully immersed in your space game unless your nipple jets are exposed and your rear end is soaked in sweat.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

For full immersion..

Some say he hasn't played a videogame since 1994, and that he thinks $20,000 is a reasonable price for a game. All we know is, he's called The CIG.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Sunswipe posted:

Some say he hasn't played a videogame since 1994, and that he thinks $20,000 is a reasonable price for a game. All we know is, he's called The CIG.

:golfclap:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Sunswipe posted:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Sunswipe posted:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Sunswipe posted:

Yeeessssssss

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Looking forward to Friday.

quote:

Wrapping up the week is Happy Hour Museum. Our very own Ben Lesnick is dusting off the cobwebs on Wing Commander: Privateer! These streams are a great opportunity to learn more about the history of the games that make up Star Citizen’s DNA.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sunswipe posted:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.

Chalks posted:

I love the idea that deadlines were a concept that was created purely to ruin things and serve no purpose what so ever. Everyone else just uses them because they're dumb, but not CIG! They're the smartest people who ever did think.

I love that they think deadlines are the only thing that can compromise quality, so as long as that's the reason why the game is taking forever there's nothing else to worry about.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exHJ_A0ED2o

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

:golfclap:

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Colostomy Bag posted:

Looking forward to Friday.

What do you know, I'm wrong. Ben is still a public facing employee. Mind you he's been demoted to only talking about Wing Commander. But since that's his only qualification, it's actually a good fit.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

That entire thread got hijacked to have a group hug about their various mental disorders and how Derek has gone to loving far by insulting them by calling them spergs. My favorite one was the guy that says his kid needed to be put on SSI to be able to keep him on his meds. Yet I wonder how many ships he has purchased rather than take care of his kids healthcare. And last I checked, internet isn't free either so I wonder what other entertainment expenses ol superdad there is not willing to sacrifice to take care of his children but would stick that expense to taxpayers?

E: Taxxe

DapperDon fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Mar 28, 2017

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I think it's super good and cool of CIG to trot out the obviously mentally ill and way too obsessed super fan when they need filler content

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Sappo569 posted:

I think it's super good and cool of CIG to trot out the obviously mentally ill and way too obsessed super fan when they need filler content

I will not be surprised one bit if one of their new ship concept skins is the blue ribbon for autism.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
Did the Defy Media E.L.E happen yet? I want to buy, excuse me, I mean PLEDGE my tickets for a better seat earlier than later.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

Did the Defy Media E.L.E happen yet? I want to buy, excuse me, I mean PLEDGE my tickets for a better seat earlier than later.

Then you'll want to get your seats now while tickets are still available. I think you are really going to like this one.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Can we place bets on "legal" nixing the official statement from Defy? My money is on 100% guaranteed nixing action.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
i just realized that derek and moma are the same person

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Nicholas posted:

i just realized that derek and moma are the same person

two sides of the same retarded coin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
Wait a second:

Zelnick owns 31% of Defy Media? The CEO of Take Two owns a significant chunk of Defy Media, and Defy Media and the Escapist have a statement for Derek?

Derek: watch out bud, It's a TRAP!!!