Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Im gonna try a stat smasher strat and see if that works

I can conceivably stack the following in one team

pentabreak
full break
atk mag light break
def res light break
mag def breakdown
atk def light break
atk breakdown
def breakdown
mag breakdown
mnd breakdown

I should be able to get penta, full break, atk/mag light break, and mag breakdown with shell up before the first wave of attacks but i dont know if thats enough to withstand it or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if I can manage it later on with a RW wall, but everything else native.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
How does Last Stand interact with Doom?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
u die i think. it doesn't save you from instant ko or petrify or other hero enders like that

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005
Really could have used the U/OSB from Banner 2 but walked away with some good stuff:
100 gem - Exdeath's Staff
50 pull - Shantotto BSB, 3rd Dreamstage, Zell's Gloves
I continue to land all the magic bursts. Gonna hold off until Banner 4 for some physical stuff

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Beatrix OSB essentially caps out at about 1450, and it builds up through something trivially easy - the use of "Knight" abilities (including her BSB commands!). I'd put it above Agrias OSB easily

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005
What's the consensus on this list: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5jy0un/lets_talk_bsb_overall/
And is anyone finding it beneficial to skip a hastega all together if you've got an all-burst team? I'm noticing how little I'm using some of these bursts because I'm squeezing in Wall and Shout/Sheepsong/etc. Looking at this list leads me to run a team of Raines, Alph, Maria, Vaan and Vanille (or swapping out a mage for Faris for the Full Break even though there's some burst ability overlap with Vaan) and just RWing SG.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Philouza posted:

What's the consensus on this list: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5jy0un/lets_talk_bsb_overall/
And is anyone finding it beneficial to skip a hastega all together if you've got an all-burst team? I'm noticing how little I'm using some of these bursts because I'm squeezing in Wall and Shout/Sheepsong/etc. Looking at this list leads me to run a team of Raines, Alph, Maria, Vaan and Vanille (or swapping out a mage for Faris for the Full Break even though there's some burst ability overlap with Vaan) and just RWing SG.

From my own experience with a fair amount of these (RWs, reading about other player's clears, plus my own 23ish BSBs), the list seems pretty spot on. The top two tiers can generally be brought to almost any battle in the game aside from the challenge difficulties like Nemesis that need special planning. There's maybe a few per tier that can be moved up or down, but for the most part, you would be doing very well with most of those top BSBs.

The ones in the bottom three get more specialized or generic as you go down and aside from lacking relics (if you're newish) are probably more about CMs by the bottom tier.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Philouza posted:

I've definitely done a few Ultimate fights where I just don't need it. Of course, my only source of hastega right now is Shout, and with good synergy the +50% atk is overkill. I've actually been using Ramza more for his own burst. The built in dispel is good in a lot of situations, and the second command is great for pumping out more powerful soul breaks.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Philouza posted:

My biggest problem with this list is how low all the imperils are. Otherwise it's a fairly useful source. Also note the links to individual category rankings.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nihilarian posted:

My biggest problem with this list is how low all the imperils are. Otherwise it's a fairly useful source. Also note the links to individual category rankings.

To be fair, the list was made several months ago, before imperils could stack and not overwrite. They're a lot more valuable now.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Fister Roboto posted:

To be fair, the list was made several months ago, before imperils could stack and not overwrite. They're a lot more valuable now.
I refuse to believe that Tifa and Galuf BSBs should have ever been in the same category.

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

I've definitely done a few Ultimate fights where I just don't need it. Of course, my only source of hastega right now is Shout, and with good synergy the +50% atk is overkill.

Yeah I'm finding that a lot as well, which is why I'd love to get OK's Burst. With all the things to like about Vaan's burst, it shits out a decent amount of damage when boosted. OK's Burst would be that sweet spot where Vaan's holding his own but it'd turn my mages into killing machines.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
I just crushed the FFVI CM, and I was amazed at how easy of a time I had doing it.

Instead of a Raines RW, I used a TG Cid BSB RW and had Sabin use it after boosting his attack with Meteor Crush. He also had Phantom Rush and Razor Gale available, but I didn't even need to use them. The heal on TG Cid command 2 allowed him to survive whatever Terra threw at us, even after my healer went down to the scripted 3000 damage attack.

I had Setzer running support with FB, Magic Breakdown, and Prismatic Flash, and had Relm healing with Portrait of Lakshmi as my Medica. I also had Brush Up, but since Sabin was already hitting for 9999x2, I didn't need the extra Crit.

Then Kefka and Terra were using dark magic, a level 99 Terra with Darkra and Blood of Espers RM was able to keep up with damage just as well as Kefka with MM/Dark Zone.

I had built the team intending to use a Raines RW, but I saw the Cid one right away and figured I'd try it with that first.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Uncle Ulty posted:

I just crushed the FFVI CM, and I was amazed at how easy of a time I had doing it.

Instead of a Raines RW, I used a TG Cid BSB RW and had Sabin use it after boosting his attack with Meteor Crush. He also had Phantom Rush and Razor Gale available, but I didn't even need to use them. The heal on TG Cid command 2 allowed him to survive whatever Terra threw at us, even after my healer went down to the scripted 3000 damage attack.

I had Setzer running support with FB, Magic Breakdown, and Prismatic Flash, and had Relm healing with Portrait of Lakshmi as my Medica. I also had Brush Up, but since Sabin was already hitting for 9999x2, I didn't need the extra Crit.

Then Kefka and Terra were using dark magic, a level 99 Terra with Darkra and Blood of Espers RM was able to keep up with damage just as well as Kefka with MM/Dark Zone.

I had built the team intending to use a Raines RW, but I saw the Cid one right away and figured I'd try it with that first.
my ff6 mage synergy is pretty much nonexistant so I did something similar (replace Setzer with Mog and his Heroic Harmony, and the mages with Celes and Edgar for Indom Blade and a second Orlandeau BSB runner). Thing is, the Atk/Def boost from Orlandeau BSB was enough to get command 2 to max damage without outside help.

The last fifth of her HP took as long as the first 4/5ths though, because the RW ran out. Probably would have had an easier time having Celes cast the second RW and bringing along Kefka with MM/DZ instead of Edgar. Or just waiting on the RW until she was already damaged so I could get through her weak stage faster. Oh well, mastered it anyway.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Possibly dumb question. Is there a way to quickly unequip characters not in your active team? I'm going to have to start using the vault a lot more and it's pretty annoying that you can't just put things in the vault if they're still equipped (or can you?).

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
theres a remove all button in the top right corner of the equip screen

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...

iamsosmrt posted:

Possibly dumb question. Is there a way to quickly unequip characters not in your active team? I'm going to have to start using the vault a lot more and it's pretty annoying that you can't just put things in the vault if they're still equipped (or can you?).

As mentioned above, you can use the party screen "remove all" button and then uncheck the box for current party members to remove everything from characters not in your active team.

Also...

You can actually unequip things right there from the same screen where you hit the button to put them in the vault. Just hold down on the item you want to put in the vault, then select "remove equipment" and then stash it.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Oh poo poo, I look right past it all the time. Thanks guys, you've saved me sometime.

Now to hopefully have some luck in Banner 3 before it wipes all my Mythril.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

As someone who's been around a while, I'm having trouble getting excited for much of anything on the remaining banners now that I finally have Shout. I'm sure there's good stuff there, I'm just not seeing it.

I recall a lot of you are excited for Banner 4- is that because of Orlandeau OSB and Alphinaud BSB? I don't have either of those, so I should probably pull once there.

I'm sitting on 273 Mythril, plus running a lot of Elites, so I could feasibly have 7-8 pulls to use, but I guess I need a little guidance on what I should be excited to pull for. I feel like getting Shout just now caught me up to the stacking Boostga meta from when OK BSB was released, so I'm a bit behind. (I want OK BSB too but missed out this time so I'll budget a pull or two for when that comes back).

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
lol @ the unmitigatable 99999 damage attacks in the last phase of nemesis infinite. no wonder people are running damage reflect

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

I'm rethinking my interest in Banner 3. I really really want Cid Raines BSB so had budgeted 150 mythril for that, but looking at it again, I'm not sure I want anything else on it. Thankfully there are no dupes at all on it so there's no pure loss, but reasons:

1. The two OSB's are supposedly not good, yes?
2. Relm BSB is no good when you already have Vanille, Eiko and Rosa bursts
3. Golbez BSB doesn't look that great - his buff is only for himself and only MAG, so doesn't stack with Memento Mori, which I would typically use on a dark mage anyway, so you're left with just the commands which don't seem special.
4. Refia BSB looks alright but I dunno if I'm super psyched for it. Is it really great?
5. Sabin SSB, Noel SSB, Laguna SSB are either redundant to what I already have or seem meh.
6. Sheepsong is good I guess

So I'm left with maybe 2, 2 and a half relics I actually want, and must decide if I want to chase a single relic, which is the path to madness.

Banners 4 and 5 are also problematic for me - Banner 4 has 5 dupes, including all the BSB's (Agrias sort of, I have Beatrix) and half the SSB's, although none of the OSB's, so even though I want TG Cid's, 5 dupes is too many.

Banner 5, nothing there looks interesting to me (I have Vanille's BSB).

Is there an Imperil Fire Mage relic coming soon? I have Locke's Imperil fire but I'd really like a mage focused one, although Locke kinda can work on his own in a Mage team with stacking de/buffs.

bilperkins2 fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Mar 28, 2017

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

IllegallySober posted:

As someone who's been around a while, I'm having trouble getting excited for much of anything on the remaining banners now that I finally have Shout. I'm sure there's good stuff there, I'm just not seeing it.

I recall a lot of you are excited for Banner 4- is that because of Orlandeau OSB and Alphinaud BSB? I don't have either of those, so I should probably pull once there.
Hamelin is one of the best Medicas in the game, Chaos Rod Is arguably the best SSB medica in the game, and everything else is at least solid. The worst item on the banner is Genji Glove, which is odd but potentially powerful if you have a critical chance boost like, for example, the one that comes on the Hamelin.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Nihilarian posted:

Hamelin is one of the best Medicas in the game, Chaos Rod Is arguably the best SSB medica in the game, and everything else is at least solid. The worst item on the banner is Genji Glove, which is odd but potentially powerful if you have a critical chance boost like, for example, the one that comes on the Hamelin.

Gotcha. Well, I just looked at Banner 5 and I have four dupes and all four are OSB/BSB so I'm not pulling on that. I have three dupes on Banner 3 and no dupes at all on Banner 4, so I'll probably do no pulls on 3/5 and 1-2 on 4 depending on results.

Banner 2 I have two dupes on but looking at the items I don't know what I'd be chasing. Worth a pull or no?

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Huh, I thought most Doom Timers couldn't be overwritten, but Phantom Train saved my slowed, confused and doomed Raines from death by resetting his back to 60 with his Diabolic Whistle. Thanks I guess?

IllegallySober posted:

I'm sitting on 273 Mythril, plus running a lot of Elites, so I could feasibly have 7-8 pulls to use, but I guess I need a little guidance on what I should be excited to pull for. I feel like getting Shout just now caught me up to the stacking Boostga meta from when OK BSB was released, so I'm a bit behind. (I want OK BSB too but missed out this time so I'll budget a pull or two for when that comes back).

Orlandeau OSB and Alphinaud BSB are really big reasons, yes. Agrias is also a pretty popular character and gets good relics, and since Ashe's BSB was really good, a lot of people have that and probably want to pair it with her OSB. Eiko's BSB is great for physical teams too.

It helps that even the SSBs aren't that bad so there's no very dissapointing result outside of dupes. The worst item on the banner is arguably Ramza's Chant SSB, which is great with a crit buff (like Eiko's BSB) or when Cloud's USB arrives and increasing your crit damage from 50% to 100% will be amazing. The other worst item is Onion Knight's Non-elemetnal damage + 40% Medica, which can be Wrath spammed for healing (nice if Y'shtola is your only Wall).

edit: I'm really slow.

bilperkins2 posted:

3. Golbez BSB doesn't look that great - his buff is only for himself and only MAG, so doesn't stack with Memento Mori, which I would typically use on a dark mage anyway, so you're left with just the commands which don't seem special.
4. Refia BSB looks alright but I dunno if I'm super psyched for it. Is it really great?

Is there an Imperil Fire Mage relic coming soon? I have Locke's Imperil fire but I'd really like a mage focused one, although Locke kinda can work on his own in a Mage team with stacking de/buffs.

On Golbez BSB, Onion Knight is the most popular mage buff, so the 30% MAG just means you don't have to bring Memento Mori - which isn't too bad. Regardless, it's his commands and the Sentinel effect that are amazing, the 30% MAG is just a small bonus. A backrow knight with Sentinel who can self-Stoneskin into a multi-hit Drainga spell is the reason why Golbez BSB is so great.

Refia is just a BSB that has great DPS, combining extra damage on crits with a high crit rate by herself. Even better with fire weak enemies.

Only Imperil Fire mage relic is a long way from now - Rubicante's SSB on the Edge/Rosa USB banner (which is really good though). To a lesser extent, you have Thancred BSB who you can stick on a mage team with Ninja spells, or give him Steal Power and he can just do his own thing while the mages do theirs.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Mar 28, 2017

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

bilperkins2 posted:

I'm rethinking my interest in Banner 3. I really really want Cid Raines BSB so had budgeted 150 mythril for that, but looking at it again, I'm not sure I want anything else on it. Thankfully there are no dupes at all on it so there's no pure loss, but reasons:

1. The two OSB's are supposedly not good, yes?
2. Relm BSB is no good when you already have Vanille, Eiko and Rosa bursts
5. Sabin SSB, Noel SSB, Laguna SSB are either redundant to what I already have or seem meh.
6. Sheepsong is good I guess

So I'm left with maybe 2, 2 and a half relics I actually want, and must decide if I want to chase a single relic, which is the path to madness.

Banners 4 and 5 are also problematic for me - Banner 4 has 5 dupes, including all the BSB's (Agrias sort of, I have Beatrix) and half the SSB's, although none of the OSB's, so even though I want TG Cid's, 5 dupes is too many.

Banner 5, nothing there looks interesting to me (I have Vanille's BSB).

Bartz' OSB isn't that bad - it's not top tier, but it gives you a really versatile (and easily boostable) way to hit elemental weaknesses on a character that is already pretty good at that. iirc Japan voted it as their favorite OSB in some poll, which probably has more to do with Bartz being super popular there (the same way everyone here voted for Cloud's OSB), but I wouldn't be upset about pulling it. Gilgamesh's OSB is pretty meh, though, yeah. It's not bad if you've got his BSB and can just tauntaliate into chain OSBs, but the damage isn't ever going to be spectacular. I'd say it's a nice thing to have around any time you'd be bringing Gilgamesh anyway, but his toolkit has become less relevant and I rarely find myself using him anymore, so. It would be a good stat stick if nothing else!

Golbez' BSB is pretty good, and not having to worry about Memento Mori is a benefit (especially in long fights where you don't want to worry about a doom timer). Think of him as basically a knight for your mage team - he gets draw fire and magic lure all wrapped up in one, and can self-barrier and self-heal. He isn't all that special in a DPS race type of fight, but in a really drawn-out fight (like Torment stuff) he can take an enormous amount of pressure off the rest of your team. The FFRK subreddit thing has a video of somebody soloing the current U+ fight with Golbez, if you want an indication of how self-sufficient he can be. I believe he can also infinitely chain his BSB in most fights without even needing a gauge-boosting RM, which lets you bring something to boost his damage.

As far as I know, Refia's BSB is currently the best magic fire damage BSB in the game - definitely a good relic, though how exciting it is probably depends on whether or not you've got any source of fire imperil or + fire dmg gear.

Sheepsong is super good unless you've got Papalymo's Ley Lines, which for my money is a straight upgrade.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Snazzy Frocks posted:

lol @ the unmitigatable 99999 damage attacks in the last phase of nemesis infinite. no wonder people are running damage reflect

It only reflects whatever damage it actually does to that character's HP :ssh:

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Beasteh posted:

laaaaaaaaaaame... does blink block it?

Snazzy Frocks fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 28, 2017

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

As far as I know, Refia's BSB is currently the best magic fire damage BSB in the game - definitely a good relic, though how exciting it is probably depends on whether or not you've got any source of fire imperil or + fire dmg gear.

Refia's BSB is melee, and the relic itself has a small fire boost attached. It's pretty sweet.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

UHD posted:

Refia's BSB is melee, and the relic itself has a small fire boost attached. It's pretty sweet.

Good catch, dunno why I said magic. There's also the red hat and fire armlet from the Keeper's Choice V2 banner for armor that boosts fire, since I know a few people are still sitting on their free bonus relic.

I've got Steiner and Balthier's imperil fire, so even though Cid / Golbez BSBs are the chase relics for me on that banner, I'd be totally happy with Refia's too. Fire has been a weird elemental weakness for me to hit because it would require an awkward hybrid team to really take advantage of (though now that I have OK's BSB, that probably isn't even a problem anymore), so being able to run a full physical fire team would be rad

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Beasteh posted:

That's still an SSB's worth of damage getting reflected every time as Last Stand keeps people upright.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

laaaaaaaaaaame... does blink block it?

You basically need Last Stand.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
some dude on reddit did it with galuf invincibility RW bcause it targets highest hp

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Good catch, dunno why I said magic. There's also the red hat and fire armlet from the Keeper's Choice V2 banner for armor that boosts fire, since I know a few people are still sitting on their free bonus relic.
Refia's BSB is already on a piece of armor (with +fire, as mentioned)

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Managed to scrape up 50 mythril and decided to pull for Shantotto BSB and Faris USB. Got the longcoat, so now I have a pentabreak. Hooray me.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Nihilarian posted:

Refia's BSB is already on a piece of armor (with +fire, as mentioned)

Yeah, I was talking about making a fire team, I couldn't think of any other armor with +fire off the top of my head besides the Keeper's Choice stuff.

Though I guess I should ask, what physical weapons have +fire? I don't have any of them, but I know there must be a few. If I end up with Refia's BSB I might have to keep an eye out for future ones.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Mar 28, 2017

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Yeah, I was talking about making a fire team, I couldn't think of any other armor with +fire off the top of my head besides the Keeper's Choice stuff.

Though I guess I should ask, what physical weapons have +fire? I don't have any of them, but I know there must be a few. If I end up with Refia's BSB I might have to keep an eye out for future ones.

Zell's BSB does and is what I have stapled to Refia and it owns.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

As mentioned, Zell BSB. Locke BSB does too.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Thanks guys! Unless I get really lucky I probably won't have enough mythril left to toss at the VI banner. Do Zell or Locke's BSBs show up again any time soon? I kinda wanted Zell's BSB anyway, so I'm sure I'll end up pulling on any VIII banner that shows up on.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I made a list of upcoming fire boosting equipment, but long story short: there are only two weapons Refia can use coming up: Lann's BSB on the World of Final Fantasy banner, then Yda's BSB on the XIV Cid Banner.

Magical:
Krile's Fire Lash (Whip, SSB)- 2nd Anniversary Phase 3
Vivi's High Mage Staff (6* Staff, OSB) - Beatrix 2
Vivi's Fire Staff (Staff, BSB) - Beatrix 2
Braska's Bevelle Staff (Staff, Enfire SSB) - Tidus LCSB 1

Physical:
Lann's Fritt Mirage (Thrown, BSB) - World of Final Fantasy

Armor:
Refia's Shura Gloves (Armlet, BSB) - 2nd Anniversary Phase 3
Edge's Red Jacket (Light Armor, Last Stand SSB) - The After Years 2

~~Past Extreme Fest~~
Magical:

Papalymo's Lilith Rod (Rod, BSB) - XIV Cid 2
Braska's High Summoner's Elder Staff (Staff, BSB) - Rikku USB 2

Physical:
Yda's Kaiser Knuckles (Fist, BSB) - XIV Cid 1
Seifer's Almasy Flametongue (6* Sword, USB) - Squall USB 1
Gladiolus's Blade of Brennaere (6* Sword, OSB) - FFXV (His sword boosts fire, but his OSB is Earth)

Armor:
Vivi's Hat (Hat, Legend Materia Relic) - Steiner OSB 2
Vincent's Glove (Armlet, BSB) - Dirge of Cerberus 1
Rubicante's Gloves (Armlet, SSB) - Edge USB 1
Edge's Red Jacket (Light Armor, Last Stand SSB) - Edge USB 1

pichupal fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
You know, speaking of Agrias, have they ever replicated the effect of her first normal SB (Cleansing Strike, 3hit+ATK&MAG Breakdown)? I know a ton of other people have gotten breaks, but I don't see an effect like that one anywhere.

I've been playing off and on a bit even before now (I actually got Yuna's BSB2 and Orlandeau's OSB on lark pulls when they came up), and it's been good to see that even a year on, Agrias can still neuter even D180 bosses when paired with Ramza. I'm very tempted to pull of Banner 4 just to give my Agrias even more ridiculous kill power.

Still not sure what I'd do for Nemesis, though, since I have no Last Stand effects.

• Locked thread