Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saddamnit
Jul 5, 2003

I have brained my damage.

Josh Lyman posted:

Isn't that the REI credit card? I feel like I'm a member of some sort but I haven't paid anything to them in like 9 years

REI co-op membership is a one time payment. With my REI purchases and REI credit card last year, I racked up a dividend of $373.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Saddamnit posted:

REI co-op membership is a one time payment. With my REI purchases and REI credit card last year, I racked up a dividend of $373.
Ah, I probably just haven't hit the minimums to get a dividend in all this time. Been buying small stuff here and there, hats and gloves and what not.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

Ah, I probably just haven't hit the minimums to get a dividend in all this time. Been buying small stuff here and there, hats and gloves and what not.

There's no minimum, it's 10% from any full price purchase I belive. Might have a bunch of cash just sitting in your account

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

App13 posted:

There's no minimum, it's 10% from any full price purchase I belive. Might have a bunch of cash just sitting in your account
Unfortunately, it expires every year. Otherwise, agreed.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Krakkles posted:

Unfortunately, it expires every year. Otherwise, agreed.

Buy a gift certificate with it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

only 95 bucks for full custom.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
Hail Satan.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

rockcity posted:

Hail Satan.

Hail Satin

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Saddamnit posted:

I racked up a dividend of $1.50. Lookin to get a pack of chewing gum.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

ChocNitty posted:

I racked up a dividend of $1.50. Lookin to get a pack of chewing gum.
Ya but it'll be all-natural.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

A watch.

travisray2004
Dec 2, 2004
SuprMan

LifeSunDeath posted:

only 95 bucks for full custom.

I need more info on this. My gf wants a pair of black sneakers and these look sexy.

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

Nice. Very nice. I don't think i could ever justify the cost but you do you and enjoy, it's a baller timepiece.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Just in time for Masters.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

I like the green rolexes, they are the only non-black colour that doesn't scream 'retiree'

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
A newwww (to me) car!

(not my picture).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

A newwww (to me) car!

(not my picture).

Something about that picture doesn't quite work with my brain. It's like some parts of the car are in motion, and others aren't.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

spog posted:

I like the green rolexes, they are the only non-black colour that doesn't scream 'retiree'
But the cyclops says the opposite.

Although green is the one thing Rolex owner s like more than gold, so that checks out.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

travisray2004 posted:

I need more info on this. My gf wants a pair of black sneakers and these look sexy.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/roshe-shoes/dngZoi3
roshe ones, did the nike id option. only downside is that it takes 4 weeks to get them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

A newwww (to me) car!

(not my picture).

owned a mark V for 10 years, was a really good car, i'll miss u fritz.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

A newwww (to me) car!

(not my picture).

Was just about to ask you what you picked up in the Goals thread, and here is my answer.

Enjoy. I loved my 98 GTI VR6

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm glad you made the right decision friend.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Shoulda got the new yachtmaster

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

I can't seem to find the green/black combination on alibaba, did you get that one from banggood?

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug
This past Sunday at 3:30am managed to roll into a 24hr Walmart and grab a Nintendo Switch, one of only 5 of them they got in. I can't believe how hard these still are to find, especially since I was reading the Switch thread in Games and some people were just waltzing into store on release day and getting one with no issues. Already had Breath of the Wild good to go. :getin:

Bought a case for it so I can take it places without worry about dropping or scratching it.

(Brand is Butterfox if anyone cares.)

I also just bought a backpack for an upcoming weekend Vegas trip so I don't have to pay to check a bag. I haven't owned a backpack since grade school so I hope I can fit 3 days of clothes and incidentals in it.

(Tortuga Air 27L travel backpack)

Not pictured: plane tickets to and from Las Vegas.

:homebrew: I should probably not spend any money for a while.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

been unsuccessful at finding one, i'm just going to have to wait till the inevitable pro model comes out next month.

e: my gf called it the Nintendo_Flip TM and made me LOL hard.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Solid Cake posted:

This past Sunday at 3:30am managed to roll into a 24hr Walmart and grab a Nintendo Switch, one of only 5 of them they got in. I can't believe how hard these still are to find, especially since I was reading the Switch thread in Games and some people were just waltzing into store on release day and getting one with no issues. Already had Breath of the Wild good to go. :getin:

I was one of those waltzers who managed to get one on launch day. Get a screen protector for it. My protector already has scratches from the dock.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

I was one of those waltzers who managed to get one on launch day. Get a screen protector for it. My protector already has scratches from the dock.

I don't have a screen protector and my screen is in mint condition. I take it out of the dock every morning and put it back every night too. :shrug:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

OSU_Matthew posted:

I can't seem to find the green/black combination on alibaba, did you get that one from banggood?

Haha good stuff Matthew :twisted:

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I hope you posted that in the watch sperg forum , they have many opinions about the date window

I bought

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

FYI, scratches on the protector don't necessarily mean the screen wold have scratched. The screen is likely made of more durable glass. Same goes with those goofy tempered glass screen protectors on phones and whatnot - just because that shattered into a million pieces doesn't mean your screen would have.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Exactly. The protector I have is much more prone to (easily cleaned) smudges but I'll take that trade over scratching the real screen.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Glottis posted:

FYI, scratches on the protector don't necessarily mean the screen wold have scratched. The screen is likely made of more durable glass. Same goes with those goofy tempered glass screen protectors on phones and whatnot - just because that shattered into a million pieces doesn't mean your screen would have.

hahaha no Nintendo cheaped the gently caress out and the screen is plastic.

advion
Jul 25, 2005

Glottis posted:

Except for the numerous reports of scratches on the screen from the dock... so can't hurt.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Bottom Liner posted:

hahaha no Nintendo cheaped the gently caress out and the screen is plastic.

Wait it's not like everything touch screen that's been out for 5 years?

:lol:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Rolo posted:

Wait it's not like everything touch screen that's been out for 5 years?

:lol:

Yeah its the biggest :psyduck: move in a long time.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
I suppose I assumed they did what literally every phone manufacturer did. Boy was I stupid. Not sarcastic.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It's not touch screen though?

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Taking a gamble, I bought an inexpensive memory foam mattress from the internet. Did some research on http://www.sleeplikethedead.com and I think memory foam was the way to go for us. I hope we don't hate it.

And a new frame for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

More vintage fountain pens.

They were incredibly cheap, I'm finding most antique fair people aren't pen people.

Also strongly considering this.