Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
When Americans can't even afford to incarcerate more of their citizens you KNOW poo poo is hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Tiny Lowtax posted:

It's almost like republicans were thinking ok let's use this orange retard to push through our healthcare bullshit but now that it failed they're like ok time to get rid of him

Lmao
It's more like the Republicans spent the last 10 years dragging their feet on any progress (remember the shutdown during the ACA fight?). This created a power vacuum within the party since they weren't actually trying to accomplish anything except opposition to the Democrats. People, tired of seeing our government be completely useless, though that Trump would be the right guy to cut through the bullshit and get things done. However, they didn't stop to think that maybe a billionaire con-artist is not the best choice for a president, and now we get to LOL at him getting excited by sitting in the cab of a semi truck.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Nunes cancelled all house Intel meetings this week. 🤔

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
He's like a kid deleting his encyclopedia dramatica page in 2004

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

turn off the TV posted:

Nunes cancelled all house Intel meetings this week. 🤔

There is either nothing going on, or he's too busy loling

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Oscar Wild posted:

There is either nothing going on, or he's too busy loling

Can't blame him, I'd be lolling too if some idiots put me in charge of an investigation into myself and my buddies' crimes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/st...3247%23lastpost

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:drat:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

thats a good lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

I'm glad that as time goes on, some people are dropping the "oh dearie me I believe Sir Mr president has stated a falsehood, or perhaps he misspoke and I do so wish he would issue a formal correction for the record, please"

Maybe we end up seeing Pelosi tweet "trump a bitch nigga, @me if you want to fight, you poo poo" by the end of all this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__...r%3D3247%23pti7

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chomp8645 posted:

When Americans can't even afford to incarcerate more of their citizens you KNOW poo poo is hosed up.

Trump wants to build more private prisons.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSbusbaAGEI

Video says 1% of Americans are behind bars, the last 1 min says the next venture for private prisons is immigration detainees.

Scary! fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Mar 28, 2017

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The president has released a statement refuting the claim. His mind has never been soiled by a thought in his life.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dizz posted:

https://twitter.com/Annaladygrande/status/846672411558752257

Video is apparently reversed but I think that would be a bigger lol

it's not reversed

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

nooneofconsequence posted:

it's not reversed

Backwards or forwards it's the same - Trump looking at her = All smiles. Trump's back turned = Resting Trophy Wife Face.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I'm glad that as time goes on, some people are dropping the "oh dearie me I believe Sir Mr president has stated a falsehood, or perhaps he misspoke and I do so wish he would issue a formal correction for the record, please"

Maybe we end up seeing Pelosi tweet "trump a bitch nigga, @me if you want to fight, you poo poo" by the end of all this

My theory is that all these people and institutions were well indoctrinated with the idea that the president is worthy of some measure of respect, and that's why after a couple weeks of his being a lazy idiot they were all willing to jump on easy d's lil d when he managed to read off a teleprompter for an hour. After his complete return to form spouting nonsense and retweeting Fox News between vacations and golf outings, I think the whiplash from "oh poo poo look how presidential he is" to "my god he really is just a demented racist grandpa" finally broke people out of that mindset. He's really revolutionizing the way people see the office of POTUS is what I'm saying

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

J.K. Lolling met with russians:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/03/28/russian-bank-we-met-with-kushner.html

quote:

The meeting, just weeks before the inauguration, holds significance because the Russian state development bank Vnesheconombank has been under Western economic sanctions after Russia’s invasion of Crimea and forays into Ukraine. Kushner, 36, is now a top White House adviser and has already agreed to testify in the federal investigation into Russian interference in the U.S. election.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:vince:

loving :laffo:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

:laffo:

Now that comic makes total sense.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/sean-spicer-implodes-at-briefing-if-the-president-puts-russian-dressing-on-his-salad-its-a-connection/amp/

Spicer: "If the president puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, somehow that’s a Russian connection.”

No, but if it's on the salad he's eating while having an improper meeting with Russian agents it is.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol, would you guys shut up about the possible treason already I'm trying to have a press briefing here geez

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

gently caress yes

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

1redflag posted:

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/sean-spicer-implodes-at-briefing-if-the-president-puts-russian-dressing-on-his-salad-its-a-connection/amp/

Spicer: "If the president puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, somehow that’s a Russian connection.”

No, but if it's on the salad he's eating while having an improper meeting with Russian agents it is.

I think it's real suspicious that our girthy president would eat a salad so yeah

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Psycho Society posted:

who do you think melania is loving every time she writhes away from cheezit buddha's snake like grasp

Lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

what the gently caress was his name

it was like something hex right it's drivin me crazy

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

sugar free jazz posted:

what the gently caress was his name

it was like something hex right it's drivin me crazy

Donald J Trump president of the United States of America

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

1redflag posted:

the gently caress is russian salad dressing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/drs2222/status/...r%3D3254%23pti7

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Vodka

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

He said it a year ago so you've had a while to know what an odious fuckwad he is.

People unironically throwing shade on Edward Snowden in defense of the honor of Hillary Goddamn Clinton. An entirely new kind of lol in the Trumplols thread.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Putin's jizz

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/drs2222/status/846797373938569221

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Cnut the Great posted:

People unironically throwing shade on Edward Snowden in defense of the honor of Hillary Goddamn Clinton. An entirely new kind of lol in the Trumplols thread.

Hilary is garbage, but Snowden is trash

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
also doesnt help snowden's credibility there when trump immediately installed former goldman exec into his cabinet then erased a bunch of dodd frank regulations

hillary wouldve been much less blatant at least

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

hahahaha

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*extreme curb your enthusiasm theme playing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

it was telhix, telhix made the pissin while on the ceiling of a bathroom picture