Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

He said Medium well, give the man some credit.

I think NC-17's two face photoshop was the part that got me

I'm still mad that incident didn't get a front page mention. :argh: Lowtax!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I'm done betting the tourney but I ended up 10 units and got paid out by my bookie for the first time after going like 10-20. All from 3 desperation bets. I hope that fucker is pissed.

I wonder if professional sports teams in Vegas will normalize sports gambling enough that it becomes legal in more places. I mean I hope it does, industries like that are generally better if everyone just agrees that people are going to gamble anyway and they bring everything above board.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Miami voted against the raiders move lmbo

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Y'all have a link to steak thread? I feel like I'm missing out.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774234&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=81#post460226833

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A real Darrelle Revis of a steak.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The ache in my muscles.....do you know what that tells me? That I am an Iron Addict, and the barbell is my drug........

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
That steak was amazing. I made some nice medium steaks for the wife and I last night.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

SHOAH NUFF posted:

The ache in my muscles.....do you know what that tells me? That I am an Iron Addict, and the barbell is my drug........

lifting is really great

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I just started a 6 day a week ppl program and all I wanna do is move around heavy poo poo all day now

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

the mean lunch lady posted:

lifting is really great

It's all right.

I like climbing better though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Some of my coworkers picked up TC Landos for lunch:

I feel I made a good choice to skip.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
What the gently caress is that

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Just a large steak and cheese from them.

I can finish their medium, but it's still just way too much. Also the steak tends to dry out because they cook a giant mountain of it for lunch time. That place has a cute gimmick, but unless you're in construction or something and moving stuff all day, gently caress that place.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Looks like a philly cheese steak or something and it looks amazing. Bad move, Kalli!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

weird Asian candy posted:

Looks like a philly cheese steak or something and it looks amazing. Bad move, Kalli!

The bad move I made was the cafeteria downstairs had a choice of ribeye or pastabar, and I had a strip steak last night, so skipped the ribeye, and the pasta bar was pretty good, but damnit.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kalli posted:

The bad move I made was the cafeteria downstairs had a choice of ribeye or pastabar, and I had a strip steak last night, so skipped the ribeye, and the pasta bar was pretty good, but damnit.

Depending on the cafeteria, passing on the steak may have been a smart move :v:

That philly cheese steak looks great, but I'm a sucker for over the top portions and greasy food in general since I only do it on Sunday's.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Kalli posted:

Some of my coworkers picked up TC Landos for lunch:

I feel I made a good choice to skip.

That image is grosser than most still shots of tumor surgeries.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Is this like the dress thing? That looks delicious.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

fsif posted:

Is this like the dress thing? That looks delicious.

My man!

Let's order a couple and discuss how much we hate the Patriots :allears:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm going to hit a parking clerk

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I'm going to hit the gym

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
The Steak is too important to forget

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Have you tried it in suppository format?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

weird Asian candy posted:

Depending on the cafeteria, passing on the steak may have been a smart move :v:

That philly cheese steak looks great, but I'm a sucker for over the top portions and greasy food in general since I only do it on Sunday's.

It's like the steak and lobster fridays at DFAC'S in Afghanistan. I usually ended up getting the chicken fingers.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

the mean lunch lady posted:

lifting is really great

Awwww hell yea

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I did a bunch of Turkish get ups tonight

I feel powerful

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Lifting is the most boring poo poo ever. You have to eat more, poop more, shower more, do laundry more. If it weren't for vanity I'd never do it and neither would you.

I had to switch to a 6x week routine to minimize the daily minutes of weekday free time being bored to poo poo.

e: also this one twink has started doing lifts shirtless and not wiping down

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Mar 29, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Grittybeard posted:

I wonder if professional sports teams in Vegas will normalize sports gambling enough that it becomes legal in more places. I mean I hope it does, industries like that are generally better if everyone just agrees that people are going to gamble anyway and they bring everything above board.

This is very true and will be really interesting to watch. Especially because politics in Nevada is dicey right now. Sandoval apparently is blacklisted from Trumps administration for reasons??

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

This is very true and will be really interesting to watch. Especially because politics in Nevada is dicey right now. Sandoval apparently is blacklisted from Trumps administration for reasons??

It's because Sandoval is just mostly an rear end in a top hat rather than a complete rear end in a top hat

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

a patagonian cavy posted:

It's because Sandoval is just mostly an rear end in a top hat rather than a complete rear end in a top hat

I legit think this is it. As far as Republicans go, he's pretty good in a purple state. Trump didn't bring him in for any positions. Which is crazy, two years ago people were saying he could wind up on the ticket.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I legit think this is it. As far as Republicans go, he's pretty good in a purple state. Trump didn't bring him in for any positions. Which is crazy, two years ago people were saying he could wind up on the ticket.

There would be two republicans from NV in the senate now had he run for Harry Reid's seat, he's a pretty popular guy for putting a bit of a soft edge on conservatism. Contrast with trumpublicans who are loving insane white nationalists (bannon, flynn lmao) or complete morons who bought/brownnosed their way into power (devos, perry)

NV's basically a purple trending blue state as Las Vegas expands, which is fine by me. better than elko or tonopah having any political power

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Dude, I'm vain as hell

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

vanitylisness is next to godliness

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Lifting is the most boring poo poo ever. You have to eat more, poop more, shower more, do laundry more. If it weren't for vanity I'd never do it and neither would you.
duh

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I had to switch to a 6x week routine to minimize the daily minutes of weekday free time being bored to poo poo.

I started lifting to combat depression and now I just want to be powerful

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

I started lifting to combat depression and now I just want to be powerful

You are powerful my friend :unsmith:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ehud posted:

I did a bunch of Turkish get ups tonight

I feel powerful

I played a lot of Mass Effect: Andromeda tonight.

I also feel powerful.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Is everyone just going to ignore the fact that this guy thinks pooping is boring?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

pubic works project posted:

I played a lot of Mass Effect: Andromeda tonight.

I also feel powerful.

My punk rock girl Ryder would make a good captain in a Star Trek series given how big a boner she has for diplomacy and exploration.

• Locked thread