Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Space Bat posted:

Rinkah's dedication to gaining HP makes me think of my current run of Awakening where Kellam over the course of 20 level ups has always gotten speed, making him faster than Lucina. Sometimes the RNG just breaks, I guess.

that kind of random variance is an example of the RNG working perfectly fine tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Beyond this door, we'll finally meet the legendary Rainbow Sage...
Be careful, Corrin. Don't let your guard down just yet.
You're right. Let's just take this slowly...

*Corrin readies to open the door*

On one...two... THREE!

Come on, are you really surprised

Oh! Hello!
You?! What are we doing back here again?
Hoo hoo! This is where I live. Sorry to disappoint you.
It can't be. You're the Rainbow Sage? Why didn't you say so when we first met you?
Well, that wouldn't have been any fun, would it? The legend would take a bit of a hit if you could just meet me anywhere.
I...I suppose you're right. Well, now that we've made it, will you grant us the same power you granted the others?
No.

To be fair, the trial was kind of a joke.

Or is there some other challenge we have yet to face?
No, there is nothing else. You've done it...you can hold your heads up high! Don't you see? You've all fought so hard just to get here... The journey itself is what has strengthened you. Your minds and your bodies. If I were to ask you to climb another 5,000 vertical feet, I have no doubt you'd do it.

Thank you, Mr. Miyagi for giving us a free EXP map

Yes. I see what you mean.
Hoo, hoo! You feel it, don't you? Like you could do anything you set your mind to?
Yes. Yes, I do. Thank you, Rainbow Sage.
Don't thank me yet! There's one more thing I can do for you, Corrin.
Wait, how did you know my name?

But that's neither here nor there. Now, show me the blessed Yato, if you will.
Very well. Does this have to do with the Seal of Flames?
Ah...you HAVE been paying attention. Good. Now, I must speak with the one who wields the Fujin Yumi.
Huh? What do you want from me?
Both of you, lift your weapons, if you would. Now, look at each other with calm minds and open hearts. This is the beginning. The Seal of Flames must be unlocked to initiate peace...

I, who forged the sacred blade... I, who committed the great sin... I, who wove the divine colors... I call on you now, Seal of Flames!

Mid-season upgrade. Or late-mid season, whatever.

The divine blade Yato is no more. You are now the proud owner of the Noble Yato, its worthy successor.
I...I can feel a kind of power coursing through it...
That is nothing compared to what you will feel later. Bu that's all I can tell you for now. Now, if my sources are accurate, there is a very confused army looking for you. I believe NOW would be an opportune time to return to Nohr.
You're right. I had almost forgotten about that...
Understandable, given all you've been through. However, it would behoove you to gather your wits quickly and move on. I am certain greater challenges lie ahead.

(Scene transitions)

Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm just pleased as punch that you didn't die on the way here!
I vow to return here and visit you again once the war is over.
Oh?
What? Should...should I not do that?
Oh! Pardon me. Nom you would be welcome to visit me anytime. Farewell, Corrin.
Farewell, Rainbow Sage. Thank you.

*The party leaves*

I'll be long dead before I find out, I suppose...
But still...it would be nice for him. Hoo hoo!

Noble Yato: E rank, 11 mt, 85 hit, 5 crit, 10 avoid, +2 STR/SPD while in inventory

It's effectively a strong Silver Sword with no drawback, and still gives bonuses while in Dragon Form. I mean, it's a drat good weapon but still not Rajinto or Fujin Yumi good still.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

mandatory lesbian posted:

that kind of random variance is an example of the RNG working perfectly fine tho

I don't disagree. It's something I enjoy quite a bit about Fire Emblem, how a unit can turn out so strange than how the game typically intends them to be.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

With some Master Seals back in stock, I can now give Azama the promotion he needed.

Remember when Azama was super awesome as a statstick? Now he's kinda like a tankier Takumi without the super awesome weapon to compensate.

He can use lances now. You know, just like 20 other party members at this point.

Interesting. This child paralogue takes place in the real world....

You must be looking forward to seeing your son again, Saizo.
Hmm. I'd swear you look even surlier than usual, Saizo. What's wrong?

Subaki IS one of Saizo's few male supports. Kaze can die via plot, Ryoma doesn't join for a few missions when Saizo's available, and Corrin is gender dependent.

He's sixth in a line of Saizos. The firstborn men in our family always take the name. And with the name Saizo comes great expectations. If his training has failed him, my son will be a subpar Saizo. I can't have that. He's much older since last I saw him. I have a fairly severe test in mind.

This was mentioned a bit in the Saizo/Ryoma conversation.

Hmm? People. Ahead.

OKAY

Welcome to Birthright's first reincarnation child, where the most popular 1st gen characters of Awakening were reformatted to be some of the kids. And more on that, their new names are anagrams of their old ones.

Meet Asugi, Gaius's reincarnation.

Not happening. You could double my cut, and I'd still refuse. I'm out.
What in all the bitter hells are you doing here, Son?!
And now you too?! If this ain't the brown sprinkles on my sundae...
What?! You know this boorish blackguard, Asugi?
Yup. Sorta.
Did he just call you Asugi? What's the meaning of this, Saizo? You have the proud honor of taking MY name, as I took that of my father!

Besides, who is this fool?
Huh? As always, you don't know your head from a hole in the ground. Get lost.

Hmm, it seems like there's actual consequences to leaving a kid by themselves in a different dimension for long periods of time...

No, no, no, Asugi, Don't be so rude. He and his friends are our guests! Uninvited, yes. But they can't leave our little party now. They can, in fact, help you fulfill your obligations at this fine affair!
Hmm? Obligations? What does he mean by that, Saizo?
This spoiled guttersnipe wants to abandon our happy family. And right before we're about to break into a manor that will make us fabulously rich. Tsk! Youth, these days.
Break into a manor? Are you a thief now? You work for this powdered cretin?
Ha! That's my business.

Sixth in the line?! And you think I won't make that my business?
What a crock. Saizo this?! Sixth that?! You can take your name and- Well, you know.
WHAT?!
I don't take orders. Not from you. Not from anyone.

It's my life. I'll live as I please. See ya. *runs away*
See ya?! No one gets away from me. Not over my dead-
No, no, no! Now that my Asugi has fled, let's have no more departing bodies. At least, not until I make you pay for driving off my talented associate.
What's my damned son gotten us into?!

*Saizo chases Asugi into the mansion*

Whoops, sorry! Can't hear you! See ya never, old man! *runs away*
drat that kid. We have to catch up with him before he gets away!

This mission is a race against time as our team has to defeat Funke before Asugi leaves at the top of the map.

Class Overview

Merchant

Pair-up Bonus: +3 STR/DEF, +2 RES
Weapon rank: Lances (B), Bows (A)
Skills: (lvl 5) Profiteer-Luck% chance of obtaining a Gold Bar after moving during the first seven Turns
(lvl 15) Spendthrift-During battles, user spends a Gold Bar for damage +10 and damage received -10

The Merchant is all about them gold, and more importantly rewards you for feeding Lilith constantly to get those gold bars. Depending on how lucky you are and/or diligent with Lilith, a Merchant can easily be the 2nd most powerful party member in the game.

You know, because Ryoma is still way more broken.

Bench 6, highest is out permanently: http://www.strawpoll.me/12614896

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Let me get this straight.

Some of the Awakening kids got lost by not taking a left in dimensional Albuquerque or something and ended up in Fates. Stupid writing decision if you ask me, but I won't complain (too much) about more Owain.

Please tell me they're not going to go full stupid circle and have some of the Awakening 1st gens actually be from Fates, are they? Not that the alternative (the hacks couldn't even bother to create new characters so they cloned some) is much better, but still.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
And now, I can say this:

Remember the beach and hot spring DLCs that gave 4 1st gens and 4 second gens CGs in Awakening? The eight that got picked there were chosen based on a Japanese popularity poll, which allowed them to reappear here: Owain, Severa and Inigo have become Odin, Selena and Laslow, Lucina has an Amiibo appearance (alongside Robin, Ike and Marth), for Awakening's children characters.

We just met Gaius's appearance as Asugi, and Chrom got in via the Before Awakening DLC, so I ask this for newcomers:

Which two Awakening 1st gen characters also got CGs in the Beach DLC, and consequently, appear here?

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Omobono posted:

Let me get this straight.

Some of the Awakening kids got lost by not taking a left in dimensional Albuquerque or something and ended up in Fates. Stupid writing decision if you ask me, but I won't complain (too much) about more Owain.

Please tell me they're not going to go full stupid circle and have some of the Awakening 1st gens actually be from Fates, are they? Not that the alternative (the hacks couldn't even bother to create new characters so they cloned some) is much better, but still.
No, that won't happen. The reason for Owain, Severa and Inigo being in this game is explained in a two-part DLC, but since Tae doesn't have them on this file we won't be seeing them.

As for the actual update, note that Saizo said the "first born sons" traditionally take up the mantle of the name Saizo. One of the hiccups of marrying him to Azura is that this responsibility should technically fall to Shigure, since he carries Lucina's trait of always being the eldest child in any of Azura's marriages. Whoops.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Omobono posted:

No. They're just reincarnations.

And to be fair, I don't think it's 'couldn't even bother' so much as 'shameless pandering.'

Melomane Mallet
Oct 11, 2012

I'm bad; I'm just not born that way.

AradoBalanga posted:

No, that won't happen. The reason for Owain, Severa and Inigo being in this game is explained in a two-part DLC, but since Tae doesn't have them on this file we won't be seeing them.

As for the actual update, note that Saizo said the "first born sons" traditionally take up the mantle of the name Saizo. One of the hiccups of marrying him to Azura is that this responsibility should technically fall to Shigure, since he carries Lucina's trait of always being the eldest child in any of Azura's marriages. Whoops.

But this actually isn't true? Shigure is the younger brother for Saizo, Ryoma, and Xander's kids and the older brother to everyone else. For all the things the game gets wrong with regards to the kids, I'm pretty sure it does get this one right.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Considering what the Deeprealms are the distinction between older and younger siblings could get kinda blurry anyway.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

AradoBalanga posted:

It's probably for the best so Asugi doesn't frame him for conspiracy to commit treason then try to kill him, really

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Melomane Mallet posted:

But this actually isn't true? Shigure is the younger brother for Saizo, Ryoma, and Xander's kids and the older brother to everyone else. For all the things the game gets wrong with regards to the kids, I'm pretty sure it does get this one right.
I don't see that mentioned in their sibling supports or anywhere else. But, leave it to Fates to not completely explain poo poo and expect the player to roll with it.

Although, blizzardvizard does raise an excellent point that thanks to the vaguely explained Deeprealms' concept of time, it is entirely possible for Shigure and Asugi to be twins, meaning the title of eldest child could have been settled via some other means like a coin flip.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

blizzardvizard posted:

Considering what the Deeprealms are the distinction between older and younger siblings could get kinda blurry anyway.

the twin paradox, but done incredibly stupidly

Melomane Mallet
Oct 11, 2012

I'm bad; I'm just not born that way.

AradoBalanga posted:

I don't see that mentioned in their sibling supports or anywhere else. But, leave it to Fates to not completely explain poo poo and expect the player to roll with it.

Although, blizzardvizard does raise an excellent point that thanks to the vaguely explained Deeprealms' concept of time, it is entirely possible for Shigure and Asugi to be twins, meaning the title of eldest child could have been settled via some other means like a coin flip.

It would have been A Thing in the Japanese supports, where a younger sibling would refer to their older brother as "Name-niisan" or just "niisan". It's not something that translates well into English, which is why it would look like it isn't addressed.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I doubt supports between siblings, if they are even a thing, mention the relation at all, given this game's writing...

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The game still has sibling supports, because they're just INSERT NAME conversations.

Also no one will mention the fact that despite the time warp thing, the women are still pregnant and birthing these kids in 9 months. That part still happens.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Well. Hello Gaius. Kinda ironic how your dad hates candy, isn't it?

Anyway, I think making GaiusAsugi a Ninja is a bit of a step up for him, if only due to the sheer utility of his new class. As for who else made the trip: That's spoilers.

Incidentally, Tae never got back to me on my question about discussing DLC, so I'll go ahead and put this in spoiler tags (only willing to post it at all because it's completely unrelated to the plot): You remember the stage you recruit Anna in in Awakening? That's DLC, complete with rewarding you with Anna as a playable unit. The enemies are... well, remember the Bandit Brothers from Kana's paralogue? It's a bunch of them. Her base class is Outlaw, but she can switch to Apothecary or Troubadour if you want; I always make her a Merchant because Anna. And yes, despite being DLC she has a support with the Avatar (though she's a Corrinsexual).

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Tae posted:

The game still has sibling supports, because they're just INSERT NAME conversations.

Also no one will mention the fact that despite the time warp thing, the women are still pregnant and birthing these kids in 9 months. That part still happens.

I would assume they hole off in a deeprealm for 5 minutes before returning home.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Wait, Tae has none of the DLC except for the Gift From Anna freebies?

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

LEGO Genetics posted:

Wait, Tae has none of the DLC except for the Gift From Anna freebies?

From what we were shown, Tae only has the Before Awakening map and the first Gift From Anna (doesn't even seem to have Another Gift From Anna, which is also free).

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
I actually kind of like Asugi's character when he's not busy spouting his gimmick.

Space Bat posted:

Rinkah's dedication to gaining HP makes me think of my current run of Awakening where Kellam over the course of 20 level ups has always gotten speed, making him faster than Lucina. Sometimes the RNG just breaks, I guess.

It reminds me of my first Birthright playthrough where Sakura decided to max Strength and Speed.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Out: Azura, Izana, Kaden, Kaze, Kana, Takumi

One bad update kicks her out of the party forever in birthright.

----------------------------

All the 1st gen C Supports basically done.

What's amazing is how you're still alive if that's your actual fighting style.

Don't you think carrying this much will build—hrgh—build my muscles up?

Household chores have a prominent role in Hoshidan martial-arts training.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Tae posted:

One bad update kicks her out of the party forever in birthright.

Huh. Wasn't expecting Azura to get perma-benched, considering how long she was continuously deployed.

Tae posted:

What's amazing is how you're still alive if that's your actual fighting style.

Statistically speaking, I'd bet on Rinkah unless there was either a massive (like, 30+) level difference or some freak series of levels that led to Hinata being actually capable of both hitting things and doing damage (both of which he seems to have issues with when I'm playing). Of course, this is Support Hinata rather than Gameplay Hinata, so he's probably gonna curb-stomp her because Fates doesn't care to be consistent with which units are actually credible fighters.

Tae posted:

Don't you think carrying this much will build—hrgh—build my muscles up?

On the one hand, I can understand Kaze's "don't overdo it" thing; on the other... well, next support explains it, but in a word: hypocrisy.

Tae posted:

Household chores have a prominent role in Hoshidan martial-arts training.

Apparently Kaze was trained by a certain Mr. Miyagi. That said, I can see how some of the lessons would be practical- learning to cook means he can feed himself, polishing armor might help him in maintaining it... I have no clue how the fence-painting would help, though.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

CptWedgie posted:

Apparently Kaze was trained by a certain Mr. Miyagi. That said, I can see how some of the lessons would be practical- learning to cook means he can feed himself, polishing armor might help him in maintaining it... I have no clue how the fence-painting would help, though.
Perhaps it's about not getting complacent through long stretches of boredom, considering the usual tasks required for the job of being a ninja.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Saizo is mandatory for this mission, which just means he's a support batter for someone.

Azura's out for the rest of Birthright. Sorry girl, you just had a really bad day to lead to this. You still show up for plot, I guess.

PSkill: Sweet Tooth-After choosing to Wait, user recovers 4 HP by eating hidden treats

Asugi is very Kaze-like. Low strength, overkill speed combined with Darting Blow. He has a somewhat okay PSkill, but there's so many healers on the team not counting Sakura that it's meh. Also, you want Ninjas to be starting off every battle as much as possible. Would be better if you make him a tank???

Dragon Veins for this map break walls, which saves a lot of time from doing it manually, though it does immediately open up those four enemies to attack.

After a turn of walling with Silas and Oboro, the counterattack begins as it is a relatively tight enough race that I can't kill everyone.

Above average all around, as you would expect from Aptitude.

I'm slowly inching my way and squeezing through a dozen people through these corridors. The enemies are way beyond the Rainbow Sage thanks to story scaling, to the point that a Master Ninja was doubling everyone but a few of my units.

Oboro procs a critical kill and gains...stats. Those are certainly stats.

I don't know why the Merchant line is the clown class.

Strong, faster, tankier. The last part is maybe useless because bows are annoyingly being used by a lot of enemies for secondary weapons.

Kagero is already pretty close to capping strength, but strangely her speed is kinda lacking for someone that has like a billion percent at that growth, but maybe all that HP took it.

Dragon Veining here is a MASSIVE shortcut to killing Funke and ending the mission, but my team is good enough to push through to go the long way.

Mighty Silas making due as the strongest lance user, as he just eats Ninjas for breakfast.

Mozu and Rinkah clear the way for the rest of the team to filter through yet another tight space.

Corrin's group is about two more doors towards freedom, but Asugi isn't far behind. There's a good look of five enemies that will live because no way I'll get to them at my rate.

That speed gain is very much appreciative, but Oboro at least finally found an enemy she can double.

The biggest victory is that she learns Seal Speed, so now she becomes her true form of Debuff Queen.

I forgot to forge the two Flame Shurikens together, but to be fair, Felicia is busted enough without it.

Calm down, Corrin

Almost there, for both of us. I have a couple turns left before Asugi leaves and I fail the mission.

Impressive for Rinkah to one-shot that Zerker sans PSkill.

Maybe, just maybe, choosing Samurai as my secondary class somehow overrode the growths.

Oh no, Scarlet hit a mediocre level. Sound the alarms!

Kagero snipes some free EXP before Sakura tangles with Funke.

An invitation---to die!

He's pretty much just a beefier Adventurer with a Silver Bow.

Well, I did want speed. That skill though. Ugh.

After being absent for pretty much since he was recruited, Saizo gets his one MVP. Congrats :toot:

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

There's a Monopenguin! :swoon:
:bravo: Saizo, I knew you had it in you!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
You'd think the man would have some kind of siege bow. ...if siege bows are even a thing.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

If I could, I would.

Never. Now tell me, why did you take up with such low creatures?
Gotta do something to satisfy my sweet tooth. Besides, you got it all wrong. Or half wrong. Just before you showed up, I told Funke that I didn't want any part of this. When he hired me, he failed to say my job was to sneak in and off the owner. I'll steal anything that's not nailed down. But murder—like that? Nah.

Don't worry, you will be involved in honor murder from now on.

Crosses a line. And there's NO price he could pay me to do that. Got my pride, I guess.
Do you?

The kids are already starting to get meta on the parent

...No. You're free to go.
What's that again?
You heard me. You're no longer the sixth in a proud succession of Saizos...

Wasn't expecting that... But, wait, is this some sort of trick?
No trick. The whole point of being called Saizo is to live up to the honor. You...have a sense of honor. In your own way. So, go.
Dad...
Oh, "Dad" now, is it? Good-bye. Enjoy your life.
...Whatever. i wasn't asking for permission. But if it IS my life? I'm coming with you.

Yeah, I do that. But if I'm off the hook for all this Saizo junk... I think I'd like to tag along with you. Could learn a thing or two. And maybe I can fix that sourpuss face of yours while I'm at it. Ever heard of candy?

The kids really double down on what defined their Awakening versions.

I thought you were chewing on a blade of grass like some kind of tough guy.
Mmm, candy. Yeah, no—I'm all about the sweet stuff. 'Specially if it's on a stick. Suckers. Peppermint sticks. Candy apples. But only if they're really tiny apples. You could say I'm a connoisseur. That's why I steal. God stuff's expensive. You're gonna love it.

Expensive in whatever world you lived in? Don't happen to have some time to explain economics in a different world, can you....?

No. I don't eat sweets.

But maybe I'll try just one. I mean, since you worked so hard to pay for it all. Hmm.

...You might make me half-proud of you.
Huh? Well, if we're getting all touchy-feely here...
I'm hoping you're half the Saizo you think you are, Dad. Otherwise I may live to regret this.

Unit Joined

Asugi

Class sets: Starts as Ninja, Samurai, Sky Knight
PSkill: Sweet Tooth-After choosing to Wait, user recovers 4 HP by eating hidden treats

Growth Rates
HP: 37.5
STR: 55.5
MAG: 37.5
SKL: 77.5
SPD: 72.5
LCK: 45
DEF: 27.5
RES: 42.5

Meet Kagero EX Alpha Rainbow Edition. He will gain speed and skill and you will like it. He's already way faster than Kagero as a Mechanist and he comes with Darting Blow, so unlike Kagero he can actually double everything in the game.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
And, thanks to Azura being his mother, has all the durability of a wet paper towel.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

theshim posted:

And, thanks to Azura being his mother, has all the durability of a wet paper towel.

I'd say more "dry leaf".

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

theshim posted:

I mean, the only "tanky" ninja is Saizo and his gimmick is being incredibly bulky enough to trigger his suicidal PSkill.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Is tough guys chewing on grass/straw actually a thing in manga/anime? I always assumed it was a censorship of cigarettes.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Funke's portrait is amazing. I love that he just has that rose to pose with at all times for some reason.

LordHippoman fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 28, 2017

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Bruceski posted:

Is tough guys chewing on grass/straw actually a thing in manga/anime? I always assumed it was a censorship of cigarettes.

Grass chewing is a thing in westerns.

I forgot to poll what to do with Asugi, so his classes choices are what they are. Decide if his personality is good enough to keep on the team or abandon.

Also I'm not going to poll the next team because it's another boring faceless mission.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bruceski posted:

some ronin (masterless samurai) did it in real life, some directors of old samurai movies picked up on it, bam, visual shorthand for 'tough guy who doesn't let anyone tell him what to do.' some delinquents did it in real life in the like 70s/80s too.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

C Support

You're a...a... TEENAGER!

Kana... You've never tried hiding something from me before.

B-A Support

Thank you, Kaze. I'm in your debt.

You must never tell Lord Corrin what I am about to disclose.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
And much like his dad, he has an absurdly high magic growth (his default is slightly higher than Saizo's.) Meaning that Sakura and even Orochi (if you don't mind the speed drop) aren't bad choices for his mom, if you wanna push him in a more mage-y position.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Asugi - Statistically, his role is almost completely determined by his mother, since his baseline growths are incredibly balanced; however, statistically speaking, he will NEVER match his father because his growths are diluted by said mother. As a character... well, he's Gaius, possibly with a bit of character exaggeration.

Tae posted:

Ummm... Kana? Don't you think you're kind of overreacting?

Tae posted:

Kana... You've never tried hiding something from me before.

My guess? She's saving up to buy you a present, Corrin. (has honestly never seen Female Kana's supports)

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Tae posted:

C Support

Just figured it was worth noting that Shigure, one of the oldest of the kids, is 19 at the oldest, and Kana is 12 or younger. And these are firm locked numbers.

Morgan, the youngest of the Awakening kids (unless she was the oldest by centuries) was probably sixteenish. About the same age as the youngest of the "adults", and there was a decent argument that the other kids were 18 or older.

Basically, I'm noting again that Awakening's kids fit much better, because all of them felt old enough to go a slaughtering in a pseudo-medieval society and/or get hitched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

...please tell me Kana cannot get S supports.

• Locked thread