Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Blaise330 posted:

Aren't preshow matches like 8 mins long with commercials so they can fit more Booker T? Quack quack

One team that sure isn't complaining about being on the preshow, The Usos. On a side note, is it just me or are those 3 Raw teams some of the weirdest teams to have a ladder match with?

the shucky ducky quack quack moment is sacred good sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
can't wait for orton to bury wyatt so maybe we dont have to see his stupid gimmick anymore

all the fans for a fat medicore wrestler with a terrible gimmick, i'll never understand

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Look at these odds!!!!

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

ribtstu posted:

is there anything any of you are excited for on the mania card? i never sat and really looked at it until now and it does not look good

Tozawa's not on the card so no.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
They should just hang both sets of belts for the tag title match and have three SD teams join in as well. Think of the carnage!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do it ironically posted:

can't wait for orton to bury wyatt so maybe we dont have to see his stupid gimmick anymore

all the fans for a fat medicore wrestler with a terrible gimmick, i'll never understand

This but Jack Gallagher.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dimebags Brain posted:

Tozawa's not on the card so no.

Him and Hideo are going to be tossed on their shoulders by Big Show.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Chinston Wurchill posted:

They should just hang both sets of belts for the tag title match and have three SD teams join in as well. Think of the carnage!

I mean this is a pretty contrived way to get Cesaro on Smackdown, but I'll take it

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Randy Orton is gonna RKO Bray back to Husky Harris.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Sheamsaro vs The Club vs Enzo and Cass vs American Alpha vs The Fat Usos vs Slater and Rhyno? Thats a good ladder match.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Randy Orton is gonna RKO Bray back to Husky Harris.

I think the match will be good.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

projecthalaxy posted:

Sheamsaro vs The Club vs Enzo and Cass vs American Alpha vs The Fat Usos vs Slater and Rhyno? Thats a good ladder match.

Somehow Breezango steals both titles.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Blaise330 posted:

Somehow Breezango steals both titles.

B...but they're cops :ohdear:

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

rovert posted:

They are bringing the likes of Teri Runnels and Jacqueline!

Two of my teenage crushes. Woooo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I assume they will announce a Smackdown tag title match tonight. It would be cool to have The Fat Usos, managed by their dad, WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi, face American Alpha managed by their dad, new Hall of Famer Kurt Angle.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jy299

remember this triangle ladder match?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Ragnarok the Red posted:

B...but they're cops :ohdear:

DIRTY cops!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CobiWann posted:

DIRTY cops!

They're two loose cannons and we know for a fact they're packing heat, so be advised that they are armed and delicious :heysexy:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Every now and then when I think about how lovely the mcmahons are I'll remember patrice o Neil talking about being fired by the wwe twice by Stephanie because he just didn't give as poo poo and she was mad he didn't care so phoned back to yell at him and fire him again lmao

RIP Patrice

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Everytime I watch an Austin Aries match, I always think "Wow, that tiny little man sure does take liberties with his opponent."

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I like how often all 6 guys are in the ring. Every multiman match these days has too many 2 guys fight/everyone else sleeps parts.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

#MauroRanalloWatch

I don't think he's gonna be at Mania if he's not here rn :smith: gently caress jbl

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

SatansOnion posted:

They're two loose cannons and we know for a fact they're packing heat, so be advised that they are armed and delicious :heysexy:

So they're Hot Cops?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

This but Jack Gallagher.

He's not fat.

0/10 for trying too hard. Sad.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

CobiWann posted:

DIRTY cops!

Hot Dirty Cops who...

Wait, what were we talking about?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Writer Cath posted:

Hot Dirty Cops who...

Wait, what were we talking about?

Giving in to pier pressure.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so to people that watch total divas/bellas, whose house is miz shooting the lost total bellas scenes in? his own or cena's?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That miz Maryse Bellas parody is great and I always laugh at "here we go" after the salute

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I don't like the new Bo Dallas.

Also I don't watch Total Divas. Are the Mizanins in the actual show?

If they were shooting the parodies in their own house, there would probably be a shot of the wall where they have replicas of all the belts they have won nailed up on it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

BrigadierSensible posted:

Also I don't watch Total Divas. Are the Mizanins in the actual show?

If they were shooting the parodies in their own house, there would probably be a shot of the wall where they have replicas of all the belts they have won nailed up on it.

Yeah Maryse is part of the regular cast and Miz shows up now and again.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

it's crazy that the mixed tag match is the best built thing on the program

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

BWV posted:

it's crazy that the mixed tag match is the best built thing on the program

Not really. 1) It is on the A show. 2) Three out of the four people in the angle are insanely entertaining. 3) It is teasing perhaps a retirement, perhaps a proposal, or perhaps both. 4) It's also a very simple story, the heels are being mean, petty jealous people and are making fun of and being mean to the babyfaces, who are getting fired up and threatening to beat up the bad man and his bad wife.

The craziness comes from how badly teh rest of 'Mania is being built/booked.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7_Z7AI22HM

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Endless Mike posted:

My friend bought a parking pass, so thankfully I don't have to worry about driving. Gonna get some tailgate stuff, too.

Where are you all at? I went with Lot 9 @ Amway Center. :10bux:, under the freeway for the proper parking lot drinking scenery and super close to the shuttle pickup.

http://www.orlandoeventparking.com/Options.htm

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

a commercial to match enzo and cass

bad

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

they built Braun as an unstoppable killing machine for a year and then just threw him in the battle royale lmao just lmao

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

compared to the Rusev one, which is awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0rMI3_BIo

and the Bayley one, which is adorable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCMcnA832k

the Big Cass one is awful.

even the Charlotte and Chrisley ones are better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCMcnA832k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsjUhXGgJdw

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Charlotte is good. She needs promo lessons and they overpushed her to hell and back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Charlotte's problem is Seth Rollins' and Owens' problem that they are all Triple H and not their own thing.

• Locked thread