Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

imagine parachuting hungover, and i imagine you'll see the problem

"Hear about Bill from Payable? He had a 3 martini lunch and when he came back in he got wrapped up on the comm equipment, slid off, and fell to his death"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

architects are retarded as hell

Just HALO dropping into Wegmans to pick up some groceries for the week

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
oh it gets better

https://twitter.com/wheastereggroll/status/846826949603278848

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
like ok i understand that architects aren't "math guys" or w/e

but look at these pictures of the proposed orbit and think even medium hard about it

what jumps out at you

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

GOLD eggs

GOLD

not gold

but GOLD

santo GOLD santo GOLD

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

GOLD eggs

GOLD

not gold

but GOLD

well in this case GOLD stands for

Gold

Overlaid

Lead

Dye

so really they're made of lead but they cost as much per oz as real gold, so that's gotta be something

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
He's back on TV and rambling again.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Donald Trump is the most transparently corrupt President in history. He is incompetent, speaks with the aptitude of a failing fifth grader, is disgusting, obese, whiny, pathetic, and has absolutely no sense of dignity.

He is a rapist, abuser, a criminal, and an imbecile. He is spectacularly bad at his job.

And there are people who genuinely look up to and admire this shitstain failson fucktard.

What a world we live in.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

"Hear about Bill from Payable? He had a 3 martini lunch and when he came back in he got wrapped up on the comm equipment, slid off, and fell to his death"

:discourse: this is exactly, what i'm talking about :lol:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

RUM HAM posted:

So what are some some good VPN's to purchase? It's been a while.

nsa.gov

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

D1E posted:

Donald Trump is the most transparently corrupt President in history. He is incompetent, speaks with the aptitude of a failing fifth grader, is disgusting, obese, whiny, pathetic, and has absolutely no sense of dignity.

He is a rapist, abuser, a criminal, and an imbecile. He is spectacularly bad at his job.

And there are people who genuinely look up to and admire this shitstain failson fucktard.

What a world we live in.

all that matters is money; there lies the proof

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

D1E posted:

What a world we live in.

lmao that owns

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

well in this case GOLD stands for

Gold

Overlaid

Lead

Dye

so really they're made of lead but they cost as much per oz as real gold, so that's gotta be something

no it stands for Good Old Lena Dunham

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MysteriousStranger posted:

He's back on TV and rambling again.

good im glad of it

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what jumps out at you

exalt and venerate mostly, i think theyre saying the ground-dwellers will worship us which sounds right

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tacodaemon posted:

no it stands for Good Old Lena Dunham

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

D1E posted:

What a world we live in.

they are called boomers, and they must go

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

D1E posted:

What a world we live in.

More Money = Better Than

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Imagine the political intrigue involving someone who is in collusion with the parachute maintainer to sabotage the chutes of select people to grease their advancement

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
My wife made a thing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

all proceeds go to the donald trump 2020 campaign i presume?

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

but look at these pictures of the proposed orbit and think even medium hard about it

what jumps out at you

Probably where the building is hurtling through the atmosphere at 500km/hr relative to the Earth's Surface, and also that anyone on a payroll took time to go in depth with this concept.

Can't believe how upset I am at this

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I just got my vape today and it loving owns

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

anyone remember the buttercream gang lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

All proceeds will be donated.

To the trump campaign

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/AlbertSteinII/status/844889106643664897

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fits my needs posted:

More Money = Better Than

srsly
its just math
n libs claim to care about science fucken lmao

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

D1E posted:

What a world we live in.

https://i.imgur.com/QnD8BcQ.gifv

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

all that matters is money; there lies the proof

no also bullying and demeaning people who your supporters imagine have slighted and disrespected them is also part of the magic. just ask baloogan his feelings bout globalist\/intellectuals being super owned by TRMP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ill Peripheral posted:

Probably where the building is hurtling through the atmosphere at 500km/hr relative to the Earth's Surface, and also that anyone on a payroll took time to go in depth with this concept.

"What top speed is this building rated for" is something we all need to consider more

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Ill Peripheral posted:

woooooooosh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what jumps out at you

look im no science man so youre going to have to explain it to me because i look like this guy right now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

D1E posted:

What a world we live in.

lol

fits my needs posted:

More Money = Better Than

nope

CortezFantastic posted:

they are called boomers, and they must go

not all!

trump is good yall, hes really really insanely good

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what jumps out at you

"Alright, we're building something completely new with only the most superficial resemblance to previous skyscrapers. How can we get an estimate of the costs? ...Yeah, build it in Dubai, that'll work."

(Also fuckin' LOL if you don't think there aren't engineers reading this and thinking "Yeah this is loving stupid, but you know, it could work if you maybe tried a different orbit, and... hold on, let me get my calculator...." Source: Am an engineer.)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Okay now I want this so I can see the ISS get clotheslined

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

jim webb literally blew a guy up

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Tokclik posted:

My wife made a thing

your wife has spice fever

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXiUPKRIgds

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

cumshitter posted:

enough with the battery talk

From awhile back but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Log082 posted:

"Alright, we're building something completely new with only the most superficial resemblance to previous skyscrapers. How can we get an estimate of the costs? ...Yeah, build it in Dubai, that'll work."

Build it in dubai, and then fly the asteroid to new york

• Locked thread