Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Nominating Miz for the Light Yagami role in the Death Note remake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Becky Liked this tweet https://twitter.com/WWECreative_ish/status/846879304508170240

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Daaaaammmmnnnn lol. Poor Smackdown Women's Roster. :smith:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pitbull is such a lovely singer. He totally bombed at the Copa America final last year.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Poptimism has gone too far in my opinion, and allows some truly dreadful stuff to pass by without critique, but let's not all over night regress to the grumbly insufferable hordes that caused it to happen.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
watching talking smack and i really hope for dean's sake that was a scripted promo

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

The_Rob posted:

I want a segment where al rocker is walking around and out comes the wacky cast of characters we know as wrestlers. Maybe they can throw in some product placement or something!!!
they should bring back the old n.w.o. guys like steve "stone cold" austin and macho "randy man" savage and have them do a smack down on new gay or whatever their called (only know them cuz i saw my kid brother watching) "SUCK IT!!!!!" so classic lol.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

watching talking smack and i really hope for dean's sake that was a scripted promo

Yeah that was dreadful. Im over WACKY Dean, send him to raw to re join the Shield against HHH team of fat fucks, HHHTFF.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Sugar Blaster posted:

they should bring back the old n.w.o. guys like steve "stone cold" austin and macho "randy man" savage and have them do a smack down on new gay or whatever their called (only know them cuz i saw my kid brother watching) "SUCK IT!!!!!" so classic lol.

Holy poo poo THIS!!!!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The_Rob posted:

Holy poo poo THIS!!!!

I knew Wrestlemania 32 was always good.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Sugar Blaster posted:

its corporate espionage to post the contents of vince's suggestion box

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Very obvious it was.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

They're taking this yard thing pretty seriously over at the WWE.

https://youtu.be/OSA3-buTMG0

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
If WWE requires someone to come in and do some professional yardwork, I think there might be someone who is available.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

They're taking this yard thing pretty seriously over at the WWE.

https://youtu.be/OSA3-buTMG0

Roman Reigns sucks. I don't know why people think he'll be able to cut good promos or have charisma if he turns heel.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
durrrrrr

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

DeepDickPizza posted:

Roman Reigns sucks. I don't know why people think he'll be able to cut good promos or have charisma if he turns heel.

Go Away Heat has to translate into popularity at some point :shobon:

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
This really begs the question though, how can people tell the difference?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

DeepDickPizza posted:

He'll just have to wear sunglasses.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Go Away Heat has to translate into popularity at some point :shobon:

x-pac was the biggest star of any era, so this checks out

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFe3Zmqqc8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I8k0nRa81I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wg-TFbvjrE

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DeepDickPizza posted:

Yeah I've been saying this forever. I wish turn Roman heel didn't become a meme because now wwe thinks they are doing something right. The idea should have been get rid of Roman. He is bad and boring.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
As I suggested last week, just low key replace Roman with Jason Momoa.

Instant charisma (and workrate) boost!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There have been people "Too cool" to be spooked by The Undertaker before but most of those people had a lot of charisma so when it happened I didn't roll my eyes.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xycOBc5h2k

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Everything Roman does, from his words to his mannerisms, feels so scripted and sanitized that even after a few years, I have no idea who he is.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lou Parper's ring gear is exactly the same as Dean Ambrose. Like my brain literally couldn't parse "black tanktop and dark jeans" with a head of someone besides Ambrose.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
The Miz doing the lollipop guild version of Daniel Bryan was the best thing that happened on SD last night. Give that man all of the titles.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Haven't watched WWE in nearly a year. Enzo & Cass suck now?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

astrollinthepork posted:

I think you'll find that Enzo & Cass Were Always Bad.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Enzo is very good at saying stupid bullshit that makes me hate him and then getting his head violently kicked off by Sheamus. It's the perfect role for him

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Are they just bad wrestlers? Overexposed?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Enzo is a manager, but in a company that hates managers so he has to wrestle. Anyway I hope they win even if they've been overexposed and tarnished from booking, they probably want NXT wrestlers to win at this Mania since its in Orlando.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
is hideo itami dead

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

astrollinthepork posted:

Are they just bad wrestlers? Overexposed?

They say the exact same thing every time.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Yeah that was dreadful. Im over WACKY Dean, send him to raw to re join the Shield against HHH team of fat fucks, HHHTFF.

but then we might lose renee and we need her for talking smack :ohdear:

just replace ambrose with harper in all ways including dating renee

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

astrollinthepork posted:

The only development their characters have had since debuting is that Enzo desperately wants to gently caress married women and/or honey mustard BBQ glazed fried chicken

Cass has a great story in reality of making it to the main roster against all odds but haha who cares just watch him spell S A W F T the same way every single week forever

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Enzo and Big Cass are modern versions of the New Age Outlaws but without the success.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Writer Cath posted:

I have no idea who he is.

The Big Dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I hope Cena proposes but makes it clear to Nikki once they get backstage that it was all for show and their overblown WWE wedding is interrupted by Kane because of course it is

• Locked thread