Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If my mother had made me buy my own gaming consoles I would have reported her to Childline. I mean she did three times, but boy if I'd been brave enough I totally would have. Sickening and disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm just so tired of all these info wars.

You're a very good poster

Pastry

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

Why doesn't he never leaves his apartment ?

Other than extreme mental illness.

Extreme conservatism is rooted in fear and paranoia. The dude is an InfoWars contributor so he's got those in spades. During his whole thing about Malmo being a war zone full of dangerous criminal immigrants, he was posting pictures of things like teens standing in front of graffiti and smugly going "these are your hosts. Still want to go? :smug:" Also one of the photos was of Glaswegians setting off fireworks.

Here's a fun takedown of PJW:
https://samkriss.com/2017/02/22/voyage-to-the-prison-planet/

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
There's something sublime about this one.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/xkerigan_/status/846937669502427137

Serf
May 5, 2011

This guy's TL is a trip to read. The intersection of Minecraft, conservatism and sports is loving wild.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
So a new Dark Soul DLC was released this week. Arby's social media manager seems to be a gamer and often references new things happening in gaming, and posted this.

Awww Solaire, fun! Wait what's that?

:stare:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I don't know any of her work, being Australian and not really keeping up on the current crop of American standup comedians, but can someone please tell me what the gently caress is up with regards to imgur, reddit, and a whole bunch of other social media sites hulking the gently caress out over Amy Schumer?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Breetai posted:

I don't know any of her work, being Australian and not really keeping up on the current crop of American standup comedians, but can someone please tell me what the gently caress is up with regards to imgur, reddit, and a whole bunch of other social media sites hulking the gently caress out over Amy Schumer?

She has the audacity to be a woman.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Breetai posted:

Slime posted:

Imgur loving loves posts talking about how INCREDIBLY LITTLE they care :argh: about her and Beyonce. Ironically, Imgur is the only place I've heard of Amy Schumer :iiam:

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Slime posted:

While for some I'm sure that's all they need, there's also the issue of her being, actually not funny. And lifting jokes from much more famous, and funny, comedians.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

TokenTrevor posted:

While for some I'm sure that's all they need, there's also the issue of her being, actually not funny. And lifting jokes from much more famous, and funny, comedians.

That may be true, but they wouldn't get so loving mad about it if it was a man doing it. Men do it all the time and I've never seen imgur rage about.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The only people I ever see complain about Amy Schumer are on the left because she exemplifies white feminism or something

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Slime posted:

That may be true, but they wouldn't get so loving mad about it if it was a man doing it. Men do it all the time and I've never seen imgur rage about.

I can't say you're wrong, but I don't even recall the last time I heard of a guy stealing jokes since like Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook. There was a good amount of bitching about those guys, though never really to the point of Amy Schumer levels.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Guys, you're not supposed to lick it up off the ground.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

trickybiscuits posted:

I don't know what this means.

Poor guy, he even knows he was a mistake baby.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

This is atleast partially true, but for some reason people still drink raw milk. Though looking at it, this is just targeting milk in general.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

The icon for his twitter he doesn't look bad but the screen shots from his youtube he looks terrible. Maybe he cleans up nice?

Using makeup and lighting to not look like the animated corpse of Little Nell is more complicated than using photo-editing software to reduce your face down to just brows and facial hair.

Not leaning so hard at the camera your chin disappears isn't.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Nuebot posted:

Like in that icon with the weird yellow tint he doesn't look terrible, he looks like someone you'd see on the cover of an obscure christian rock album. But then the actual screen caps of him make him look out to be one of the visually grossest people I've ever seen. Is he wearing lipstick? Why are his lips so big and red, but his skin so pale and dead? he looks like a zombie hooker. I genuinely feel slightly ill looking at him.

He's British.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Bacteria and pathogens? Say it ain't so! Those things that are in literally every thing ever.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Someone shared some experiment where they swabbed makeup into petri dishes and were astounded that used make up was full of bacteria. Yes, the stuff you smear all over your face is indeed full of bacteria. From your face.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Did you know that when people grow plants they literally add poo poo to the soil, and have things like bugs and worms crawl all over them? It's true, look it up!

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
"toxic milk protein casein"

casein is also in human milk

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Germophobes crack me up.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Germaphobes up me crack

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
You know what I loving love about that milk image most of all is that is that it just sort of exemplifies how internet vegan and armchair doctor types will pick the dumbest battles, ones that would do more harm than good if they won (they don't intend to really "win" in my experience, they're more content with complaining). Let's say that they manage to persuade everyone that the centuries old idea of drinking cow's milk suddenly needs to stop. Good job, pats on the back all around, you've stopped people from consuming the one harvestable resource from that animal that doesn't harm it to produce. What do you think is going to happen to those cows now?

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

Filthy Haiku posted:

You know what I loving love about that milk image most of all is that is that it just sort of exemplifies how internet vegan and armchair doctor types will pick the dumbest battles, ones that would do more harm than good if they won (they don't intend to really "win" in my experience, they're more content with complaining). Let's say that they manage to persuade everyone that the centuries old idea of drinking cow's milk suddenly needs to stop. Good job, pats on the back all around, you've stopped people from consuming the one harvestable resource from that animal that doesn't harm it to produce. What do you think is going to happen to those cows now?

Those cows will get productive, paying jobs like God intended.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Filthy Haiku posted:

I've had this argument where I explain that there are no wild cows and if we had no use for them they would just go instinct. The response I got was that extinction would be preferable to a life time of torture and exploitation.

Making animals extinct for their own good. I'm fairly certain I've had the same discussion about GMO foods being sent to starving countries "It's better to starve than having future children grow horns and a third eye"

If anything we should fight for better conditions of animals. Which is a realistic fight to take.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cows wouldn't even exist today if we hadn't bred them

That means it's our right to use them as we want, and also means it doesn't matter if they go extinct

they're basically like the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park, except the genetic engineering took a lot longer

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Aurochs ftw

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I would love a third eye, but despite all the GMOs I've eaten, no luck yet.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

CommonShore posted:

Aurochs ftw

They've got nothing on the Goers.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That's a beauty.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://mobile.twitter.com/undoomed/status/846300889145102337

"How can YouTube remove ads from "SJW retards love islam and communism" if they won't even watch it? :downs:"

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

TokenTrevor posted:

I can't say you're wrong, but I don't even recall the last time I heard of a guy stealing jokes since like Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook. There was a good amount of bitching about those guys, though never really to the point of Amy Schumer levels.

I'm gonna say that's bullshit. I saw the video that alleged she stole the jokes and you'd have to do some pretty top tier mental gymnastics to say it was true. The epic internet hate for Schumer is more misogyny (perhaps subconscious) than anything else. Saying she steals jokes is just some weak sauce justification (or rationalization).

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Yeah they mention often that she "only tells jokes about vaginas and stuff" which aside from not being true sort of makes one wonder why that would be bad considering the number of male comedians who have made entire successful careers out of telling dick jokes. It's not subtle

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Nah, I've seen a video where she clearly stole jokes/skits. One from madTV comes to mind. Judging from what little I've seen of her, not having cable, she isn't funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Am kind of concerned that the milk contains antibiotics and bacteria. Is milk breeding the civilization-ending superbug?