Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Where the gently caress is HR did they mention that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Where the gently caress is HR did they mention that?

He's off being Savitar obviously.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Seems like Barry could just phase the shrapnel out.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

couldn't Barry phase it out?

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

I was hoping for another goofy timesphereshipthing like Thawne's.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Seems like phasing an entire hand in might be a bit imprecise and probably kill her.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Why don't they just take him to Earth 38 and ask J'onn to read his mind?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Maybe if you tell Barry now he won't be your enemy in the future, guy.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Shut up Iris Joe was not strong. He crumbled IMMEDIATELY.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Quit trying to skullfuck time, Barry. Flash Dad told you to quit sticking your dick in the timestream.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
This has to be some sort of cop out...

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

lol emo Barry

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

"Hey Barry!"
"Hey Other Barry!"

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

The whole "she immediately goes super-murderer freezebitch if allowed her powers" thing is getting kind of old, honestly. Are they really that afraid of just letting her have powers and not just immediately go full blown comicbook evil from it?

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
My sister was all aboard a theory that HR was gonna be the shows Abrakadabra, his other face, the constantly playing with wands. I was meh on that theory. Seeing this week's preview crash and burned that theory. Now HR was mysteriously absent for the whole episode until after Abra was gone. Not sure what to think.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

VBane posted:

My sister was all aboard a theory that HR was gonna be the shows Abrakadabra, his other face, the constantly playing with wands.

Those are drumsticks.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Abra Kadabra owned and I hope he comes back.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I hope he appears in Legends to really gently caress with Thawne

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
That was some ER poo poo.

It would have been better if she just died. No one on this show has any self control

Edit: New Flash suit looks dope though

Caper fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Mar 29, 2017

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Really hope that suit becomes the standard for Season 4. The gold accents are really amazing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lotus circle posted:

Really hope that suit becomes the standard for Season 4. The gold accents are really amazing.

Gold looks good. They need to tone down all the seams and lightning accents in the torso though.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

here it is a bit clearer

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
So who was the fourth guy that Abra Kadabra just casually slipped in there alongside Thawne, Zoom, and Savitar when namedropping major villains? I'm assuming they're gonna be the big bad of Season 4 and this is their way of prefiguring them, right?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why didn't Cisco just VIBE Kadabra?

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Rhyno posted:

Why didn't Cisco just VIBE Kadabra?

in the words of every metal gear game ever "NANOMACHINES"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

wargames posted:

in the words of every metal gear game ever "NANOMACHINES"

I have the sudden urge to see Barry get the poo poo kicked out of him by a Senator Armstrong stand in who unironically says the phrase "Nanomachines, son!" :allears:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

So who was the fourth guy that Abra Kadabra just casually slipped in there alongside Thawne, Zoom, and Savitar when namedropping major villains? I'm assuming they're gonna be the big bad of Season 4 and this is their way of prefiguring them, right?

DeVoe, aka The Thinker.

People are already speculating that he's the season 4 big bad.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
It's pretty funny to keep seeing them constantly gently caress up for the initial face-to-face, stress out about how to deal with some random idiot, come up with a dumb plan, lose, then just have Barry speedcuff them.

I like Killer Frost, but yeah it's super dumb Caitlin just magically becomes evil.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Scyantific posted:

DeVoe, aka The Thinker.

Seems like it might be an interesting bad guy for a season long villain. I assume they'll make him the mastermind type of villain orchestrating things behind the scenes with shittons of contingencies. I imagine they'll try and incorporate his thinking cap in some not terrible way too.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
I thought he said (Willem) Dafoe and I got excited. :v:

Also, yeah, Abra saying Savitar was the very first speedster...Well, HMMM who was the very first speedster in the Arrowverse...

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

what the gently caress

that was a bad loving episode and that abra cadabra oval office is mainly to blame

not completely, but mainly

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Guys, do we even know what Barry's middle name is?

What if it's Savitar?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Scyantific posted:

DeVoe, aka The Thinker.

Maybe Barry just really hates Bell Biv DeVoe.

ApeHawk posted:

Guys, do we even know what Barry's middle name is?

What if it's Savitar?

Sadly, it's Henry.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I'm a bit behind on the season probably but :swoon: That musical episode. Man this show is so much more enjoyable to watch when it decides to be fun. Not even just the musical bits I liked, the episode was great as well. Just a daft hour with no Savitar-shaped stormcloud on the horizon making everyone gloomy.

And I'm glad Music Meister's plan worked and the relationship drama got dealt with and it had better stick or I'll be mad.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
What if Savitar is OG Barry - the Barry from the timeline before Thawne hosed it by moving Barry becoming the Flash back a few years? They said in this episode Savitar is the original speedster, and what's more original than a version of Barry from the original timeline? Hell, the newspaper article even says The Flash vanished after the Crisis. Fell into the time stream, had his evil murderous ways enhanced, and is now Savitar.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I just wanted to drop in and say that if any of you are still suffering through this awful show but haven't seen the last episode of yet LoT you are all horrible garbage people and need to rectify that mistake.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
this is the best place I thought to ask, the new Justice League trailer shows Barry in jail talking to someone putting his hand on the glass. So my question is is Barry's dad going to jail an invention of TV show brought to the movie? If so that is pretty cool.

I liked last night episodes and I like it when the make Barry a human who tries to appeal to their bad guys humanity which they have been better at this season. He had to eat poo poo this time but its still nice to see.

Also, Savitar is probably Jay being left behind?

Mooseontheloose fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Mar 29, 2017

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
*extremely Charlie Sheen voice* Killer Frost kills! That's what she does!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mooseontheloose posted:

this is the best place I thought to ask, the new Justice League trailer shows Barry in jail talking to someone putting his hand on the glass. So my question is is Barry's dad going to jail an invention of TV show brought to the movie? If so that is pretty cool.

I liked last night episodes and I like it when the make Barry a human who tries to appeal to their bad guys humanity which they have been better at this season. He had to eat poo poo this time but its still nice to see.

If we get all the way to the end of this season to have the bad guy be another Jay then I probably won't be able to stop laughing for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Mooseontheloose posted:

In response to your question: Not really. Barry's mother being killed and his father going to jail for it was an invention of Geoff Johns, and his new comic origin after being brought back from the dead. Originally both his parents were alive, but god forbid a hero has a happy home life right?

The tv show, and now the movie, definitely focus in on their relationship more. With the comics they never made an effort to show Barry visiting his dad, at least not until the show did so. Though I think the handwaved assumption was his father was sentenced to death for the murder, as far as pre-n52 goes. What the show definitely made up was Barry being adopted by the West family. Iris and him weren't childhood friends in the original comics.

• Locked thread