Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I went to bed last night smiling, knowing I would wake up today and see Trump sign that bill and reddit freak out. Every day is a gift.

Can we get a betting pool going on how many dimensions of chess it takes for this move to be justified by prorated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

NotWearingPants posted:

Do you live in that district? If so, Alyssa Milano will pick you up and drive you to vote:

She's not driving (passenger side!) or maybe it's a staged photo she took from England where she is Brexiting!!!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol trump is president

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
holy poo poo did she actually wear this outfit

https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/847133717495791616

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

She's not driving (passenger side!) or maybe it's a staged photo she took from England where she is Brexiting!!!

I was going to say that front facing cameras are mirrored, but his shirt's lettering is not reversed. a vast liberal conspiracy is afoot

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

More lols from Republicans:

"Jere Wood, the longtime Republican mayor of Roswell, disagrees. “This isn’t a youth vote up here,” he told me at his office, when I asked him about the makeup of the Sixth. “This is a mature voter base. If someone is going down the list, they’re gonna vote for somebody who is familiar.” He paused. “If you just say ‘Ossoff,’ some folks are gonna think, ‘Is he Muslim? Is he Lebanese? Is he Indian?’ It’s an ethnic-sounding name, even though he may be a white guy, from Scotland or wherever.”"

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I don't see the problem here, she's accepted things and is getting ready for the 1980s apocalyptic future.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Don't trigger me man. This is the lol thread.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Leather Grandma Bae

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Another very bad leather special.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Woke Leather Grandma Bae

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
God drat, we found the one person on earth who still gives a poo poo about anything hillary clinton says or... wears?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Feminasty Slut posted:

God drat, we found the one person on earth who still gives a poo poo about anything hillary clinton says or... wears?

christ can't you just enjoy the lols you old fart

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
whos hillary clinton lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Chinatown posted:

whos hillary clinton lol

She's a corrupt murdering satanic illuminati reptilian vampire pedophile who has a love of pizza.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sorry I'm just bitter that health care bill didn't pass I was all horned up and ready to beat off to Trump voter corpse piles.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I love my leather abuela.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Chinatown posted:

whos hillary clinton lol

She's the dark specter MAGAs turn to while Trump dismantles the US to justify their conplicity in their own destruction. Lol.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hey, how do you do, fellow ... uh ... Eastern European mobsters?

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
WHat were Bush's approval numbers like with Republicans at the end of his tenure?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

that hillary pic doesn't even begin to approach the level of the worst, bottom tier trump lols get that weak poo poo outa here imo

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Gallup has Trump at 35% approval 59% disapproval. Their little chart started at 35% so they had to change it.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

turn off the TV posted:

She's a corrupt murdering satanic illuminati reptilian vampire pedophile who has a love of pizza.

Well anyone who loves pizza is good in my book.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Chris Berman is with her, leather.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Pizza is best when seasoned with the tears of imaginary children.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Chinatown posted:

whos hillary clinton lol

Some sort of e-mail provider, from what i hear

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hillary Clinton isn't funny. She's very, very wealthy water.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Imagine kissing Trump on the lips and holding his hand while lazily browsing a street market in Berlin on a hot summer day.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

If someone had told me three month ago that Trump could go an entire day without embarrassing himself, I would have called them insane. Yet, here we are

Come ooooon, do some tricks monkey president :argh:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

hillary gettin' ready for the move to Elysium

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

If someone had told me three month ago that Trump could go an entire day without embarrassing himself, I would have called them insane. Yet, here we are

No monkey. No monkey. You're the monkey.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Minimalist Program posted:

Imagine kissing Trump on the lips and holding his hand while lazily browsing a street market in Berlin on a hot summer day.

What is he wearing what am I wearing? Please take your time.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

He had some moronic tweets this morning, actually.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Minimalist Program posted:

gently caress you

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Here, some Brexit lol to hold you over:

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/03/29/theresa-may-world-needs-eu-values-sdg-orig.cnn/video/playlists/mobile-digital-features/

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lol that the president can start his day off lazily firing off some tweets about fake news and the failing New York times and people don't even notice any more

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Attitude Indicator posted:

Some sort of e-mail provider, from what i hear

:five:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol that the president can start his day off lazily firing off some tweets about fake news and the failing New York times and people don't even notice any more

People are adjusting to this reality.

The world needs anti-psychotics.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Oscar Wild posted:

Death to all parties is definitely a goony thing to say

only because they never get invited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VendaGoat posted:

People are adjusting to this reality.

The world needs anti-psychotics.

Imagine any president tweeting all the time about anything, but personally doing it, not staff. Tweets about the weather, the bears bad draft picks, anything. It'd be considered bizarre. Lol