Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Galactus would be a Black Bolt reskin with a Silver Surfer summon and we all know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
only god and ICR can judge me

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Galactus is now live!

This hero features the unique trait Interplanetary Appetite which disables XP gain from orbs and missions. Instead Galactus only gains XP from the credit value of vaporised items.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Ghostlight posted:

Galactus is now live!

This hero features the unique trait Interplanetary Appetite which disables XP gain from orbs and missions. Instead Galactus only gains XP from the credit value of vaporised items.
His spirit bar only refills from XP orbs. Now that's how you make a character.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Gaz still has no idea what they're doing :gaz:

(3/28) Test Center is now back online and open to the public.

Note: Due to a build issue, the updates planned to roll out to Test Center today (such as the changes mentioned for Nick Fury) could not be deployed. We'll be pushing out a new build to Test Center tomorrow that will contain those changes.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Good thing those Nick Fury changes weren't actually worth looking forward to anyway!

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

MMAgCh posted:

Good thing those Nick Fury changes weren't actually worth looking forward to anyway!
On the bright side, they WERE ammo cost reductions for his powers.
On the dimly Gazzy side, no one said they were changes to make some powers charged cooldowns instead of ammo spenders.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

On the bright side, they WERE ammo cost reductions for his powers.
On the dimly Gazzy side, no one said they were changes to make some powers charged cooldowns instead of ammo spenders.
I mean, yeah, they were going to make him a little smoother to play, but they weren't going to change anything about the fact he's going to be a fundamentally uninspired if not phoned-in character. With Gaz one has to take what one can get, I suppose.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Thursday March 30th: NEW Operation Omega Event [More Info to come!]

No info and it's not been on tc. Want to be it's coming?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

A completely untested new version of an event going straight to live? Merry Gazmas!

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Lozareth posted:

After all these years I've finally gone full sperg.

Got any recommendations on artifacts for a full energy/area based character?

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Kokoro Wish posted:

Got any recommendations on artifacts for a full energy/area based character?

This is the last thing it kicked out for Human Torch (~ 75% ranged/25% melee/80% area and 100% energy) after I figured out the crit chance formula and got it to calculate actual bonus damage instead of manually applying a dr value to each stat.

However I don't think it was accurately calculating the bonus damage from crit/brutal rating at that time; you can see how far down the list GoK is. I'm in the middle of rewriting the whole thing from scratch so I can show actual damage per second gained which will let me factor in attack speed and procs that do damage. Also ignore stuff like Doop Ectoplasm since it was assuming you could proc each part of it.

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Mar 29, 2017

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm betting ap4 has gamora and/or drax along with quake and jessica jones, the rest will be existing team ups/bosses as well

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Percelus posted:

i'm betting ap4 has gamora and/or drax along with quake and jessica jones, the rest will be existing team ups/bosses as well

Yup, MODOK and Agent Venom are probably in too.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Mr 69's official snackpack 4 predictions:
- Snax the Devourer
- Moons Over My Hamora
- Peking MODUCK
- Jessica Jones Soda Thanksgiving Flavors
- Chocolate Icecream Falcone
- White Tiger Prawns
- Carnage Asada
- Agent Venomnomnomnom
- Spider-Womango
- Squasp
- MedFOODsa
- Shang-Chicken
- Yoke and Burger
- Tasty Knight
- Gorgonzola

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Mr 69's official snackpack 4 predictions:
- Snax the Devourer
- Moons Over My Hamora
- Peking MODUCK
- Jessica Jones Soda Thanksgiving Flavors
- Chocolate Icecream Falcone
- White Tiger Prawns
- Carnage Asada
- Agent Venomnomnomnom
- Spider-Womango
- Squasp
- MedFOODsa
- Shang-Chicken
- Yoke and Burger
- Tasty Knight
- Gorgonzola

ill take two and could i get one of your on tap miles morALES

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

McSpanky posted:

A completely untested new version of an event going straight to live? Merry Gazmas!
"I have a few things that haven't been tested yet…ahh, but I'm sure they're fine."

Edit: oh, hey.

KomoriMan posted:

Our patch/maintenance has been moved to Friday(3/31)!
We haven't had one of these in a while!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://twitter.com/Pudgyboi/status/847145326024704000

A shameful racon vu. So many hairs out of place.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Oh the NEW AND SUPER IMPROVED operation omega is coming tomorrow.

They copypasted the omega stuff to the shield vs hydra and called it a day.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Saint Freak posted:

https://twitter.com/Pudgyboi/status/847145326024704000

A shameful racon vu. So many hairs out of place.
One Iron Man costume materials pass down, only 399 to go.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Is that man seriously calling himself pudgyboi

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Jusupov posted:

Oh the NEW AND SUPER IMPROVED operation omega is coming tomorrow.

They copypasted the omega stuff to the shield vs hydra and called it a day.

relevant post with specifics

:effort:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Is that man seriously calling himself pudgyboi

Truth in advertising

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Well obviously just

every part of that name

I want to hit him with a brick

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

well it's kind of fitting they glued together 2 other events and called it a new one to coincide with nick fury's release

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The pubbie replies in that thread are not happy.

Gaz, you made the pubbies mad.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

most were probably hoping for a good XP boost and/or faster Infinity XP gain rates

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I like that they removed the only thing people really cared about from the event (the escalating XP bonus)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Well they're concerned people will out-Infinity the content they aren't producing.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I was hoping for something different not the exact same thing it's been forever with the same poo poo

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Ghostlight posted:

Well they're concerned people will out-Infinity the content they aren't producing.
Even though people are Below Estimates for average/highest attained Infinity Points, because they are always who we thought they were.

Marvel Heroes:

Jusupov posted:

I was hoping for something different not the exact same thing it's been forever with the same poo poo

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

What is a game that you can play with super heroes in it so as to have something to click while watching TV.

I'll take roguelikes for 500 as my next category, Alex.

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
"Because the new Operation Omega isn't quite finished, we're also going to be running a very special event to celebrate the conclusion of Legion Season 1! Enjoy a 50% XP boost for Legion's "Unstoppable" step-uncle, Juggernaut!"

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

Dr. VonHugenstein posted:

"Because the new Operation Omega isn't quite finished, we're also going to be running a very special event to celebrate the conclusion of Legion Season 1! Enjoy a 50% XP boost for Legion's "Unstoppable" step-uncle, Juggernaut!"

Got to save some development time to squeeze in a Juggernaut nerf!

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Dr. VonHugenstein posted:

When I read this I couldn't even tell if you were making fun of Gaz's lame events or if this was one of their actual lame events.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

What are the faction specific rewards anyways?

Lux Aeterna posted:

well it's kind of fitting they glued together 2 other events and called it a new one to coincide with nick fury's release

:discourse:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

SHIELD:
Ring with Spirit/Dodge/Area Damage Rating/Critical Hit
Artifact with Energy/Spirit/Summon Damage Rating

Hydra:
Artifact with Intelligence/Energy and stacking Attack Speed
Artifact with Physical Damage Rating/Brutal Strike/Health and 3 second Fighting buff for having low health.

After the summon nerf I think Hydra is the only one with stuff that's worth getting, and even those aren't must-haves for anyone.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Shame, I was hoping the shield agent medallion would be on the shield side. That thing is nice. Or that the advanced motion tracker would make a return.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

how the hell is iron fist the story of a priveleged rear end white dude from gramercy park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008
Just had my first pubbie get disproportionately upset and put me on ignore after my very first comment about female objectification in comics :feelsgood: He then went on to repeatedly command other people to stop talking to the "obviously ignorant" person. I think my work here is done!