Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

\

Trump just sentenced humanity to heat death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Feminasty Slut posted:

/
"Support Trump or you will destroy the country."

Oh poo poo we better take this guy seriously.

hey, at least he didn't rape his sister and write a book about it to profit from it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Steve Bannon looking fat and stupid as usual but at least he shaved I guess.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mnoba posted:

hey, at least he didn't rape his sister and write a book about it to profit from it

Is this a leena dunharam dig? Yes. I hate trump and you. I must love her.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Anything Lena Dunham is for, I am against

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Feminasty Slut posted:

Is this a leena dunharam dig? Yes. I hate trump and you. I must love her.

Why do you hate Trump? Did he say a mean thing that hurt your feelings?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lunixnerd posted:

Why do you hate Trump? Did he say a mean thing that hurt your feelings?

it's a nice distraction from the splitting of the left, while the progressive wing is poo poo on. just spam the media with anti-trump propaganda and russian nonsense and pray your base keeps being ignorant and buying it

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

this is boris johnson and david cameron isn't it you sick son of a bitch

does england still talk about how david cameron hosed a dead pig? I guess they have more pressing issues now

Boris Johnson is clearly the secret love child of Hils and Dump. Why is no one discussing this?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I know this is hard to understand but I hate Trump because everything he says is really loving stupid.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

I know this is hard to understand but I hate Trump because everything he says is really loving stupid.

I find it bigly endearing.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Feminasty Slut posted:

and yet he is the president...more likely however it's just easier to fit in with the majority and make unfunny posts, same reason identity politics got so popular really and in the end what ultimately put a quasi racist in the white house. good job!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mnoba posted:

and yet he is the president...more likely however it's just easier to fit in with the majority and make unfunny posts, same reason identity politics got so popular really and in the end what ultimately put a quasi racist in the white house. good job!

what?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

i think he's trying to say that identity politics influenced hillary to campaign badly? maybe? idk

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

solar energy panel posted:

Boris Johnson is clearly the secret love child of Hils and Dump. Why is no one discussing this?

timandericmindblown.gif

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So, you're saying that Hillary is ... bad?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

hosed

up

if

true

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/847200965958815744

bernie calling republicans colleagues and being willing to work with them is sure going to make some people very very mad

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

bernie calling republicans colleagues and being willing to work with them is sure going to make some people very very mad

That's just what saint Bernard does, man. Peace be upon him.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

I'm sure that Sanders fully, 100% expects Republicans to say, "Sure, we'll work with you on this."

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I hate the thought police poo poo that fake leftists try to pull and the biggest lol is that a personification of the strawman used by these people became the president

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Yes maybe trump is the personification of a strawman. Or maybe he's a real person and everyone who voted for him is really that retarded.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Bernie Rocks y'all need to get on loving board :tubular:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Feminasty Slut posted:

Yes maybe trump is the personification of a strawman. Or maybe he's a real person and everyone who voted for him is really that retarded.

I meant more that hes pretty much a living caricature

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm not sure you understand what a caricature is

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I'm not sure you understand what a caricature is

I understand everything

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
"Woke"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Toadvine posted:

Bernie Rocks y'all need to get on loving board :tubular:

is :bernget: still an emote

it isn't gently caress this dead forum for gay jerks

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Just stop talking about Hillary guys, she did nothing wrong. Let's just sweep this massive failure under the rug and focus on the real problem of the mentally disabled guy whose skin color I don't like.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SBJ posted:

I hate the thought police poo poo that fake leftists try to pull and the biggest lol is that a personification of the strawman used by these people became the president

Fake Leftists are p loving funny, did you know that, "MLM" also stands for, "Multi Level Marketing" and "Men Loving Men?"

Harrower posted:

Just stop talking about Hillary guys, she did nothing wrong. Let's just sweep this massive failure under the rug and focus on the real problem of the mentally disabled guy whose skin color I don't like.

Just stop talking about Trump, guys, let's deflect instead to the woman who lost the election.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
So I heard on the radio Ivanka is now officially an advisor or w/e along with her husband and it made me think: Can children be compelled to testify against a parent or do they have protections like husbands and wives do?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Harrower posted:

Reptile lady is gone. Has been gone for half a year now and she's not coming back. You gotta let it go. Trump already did lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
It's more important to recognize why Hillary lost than to act like it's not a big deal, because with that lesson under your belt you can surely win next time
:)

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I'm not even sure what this pro-trump left faction is?

The fight for control of the Democratic party has nothing to do with trump and I don't think either wing likes him so, i'm wondering how opposing trump is a faux-leftist idea. I'm sure our resident trump fans will go on to tell me all about it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Reptile lady is gone. Has been gone for half a year now and she's not coming back. You gotta let it go. Trump already did lol

To be fair, he actually hasn't.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Majorian posted:

To be fair, he actually hasn't.

If Hillary died tomorrow, Trump would still demand they exhume her corpse for a public blaming.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I'm not really sure why you would stop talking about the time the most qualified and experienced presidential candidate of all time in the history of the world lost to a mentally ill man child with the wrong skin color. Seems like that's one for the history books, lads.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Harrower posted:

the most qualified and experienced presidential candidate of all time

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'm sure it's just an anomaly. you know it was just russians/bernie boys/comey/retards/racists/misogynists/alignment of the stars/etc/etc

stay the course we got this in 2018!

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Harrower posted:

I'm not really sure why you would stop talking about the time the most qualified and experienced presidential candidate of all time in the history of the world lost to a mentally ill man child with the wrong skin color. Seems like that's one for the history books, lads.

I don't think i've ever actually said anything positive about Hillary in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Panzeh posted:

I'm not even sure what this pro-trump left faction is?

The fight for control of the Democratic party has nothing to do with trump and I don't think either wing likes him so, i'm wondering how opposing trump is a faux-leftist idea. I'm sure our resident trump fans will go on to tell me all about it.

I think people really wanted change because everyone is being hosed by the establishment for too long now and they will vote for anyone who doesnt seem like they belong to the establishment.

This was what got Obama votes. Turns out he was pretty much more of the same. So next time around bigger extremes came out with a following e.g. Trump & Bernie. Establishment tries to shut down both, succeeds in one case and fails in the other.

Even though Trump is poo poo, some leftists support him because they have now learned that there will be no change. Kings Landing is diseased and corrupt. Only option is to vote for a maniac who will yell "BERN IT ALL!!!"

• Locked thread