Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I did a thing posted:

[T]he Earth moves closer to the sun every year

if only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

republicans are opposed to marijuana because all they need to do to achieve a disorienting high is think about climate change

420 ppm blaze the planet

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i will ever remain vigilant, thanks Malik Obama :patriot:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

his gimmick is old

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

eonwe posted:

his gimmick is old

yep

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

trump was probably thinking about how susan b. anthony was arrested for illegally voting just like everyone did in the last election

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

has Barack commented on his brother since these crazy tweets started?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i also assume a 19 year old pepe runs it.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i have no idea what a thot is or why i should be vigilant

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

eonwe posted:

his gimmick is old

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Some folk say ol' Donald Trump grabbed the pussy of that Big Blue Ox and it remained his steadfast companion to his dyin' days

*spits into spitoon that inexplicably makes a gunshot sound*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

yikes

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

I want a Donald Trump press conference

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

JosefStalinator posted:

I'm the 25% of Democrats that want the GOP to keep trying to repeal obamacare.

:getin:

Accelerationism is a hell of a drug

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh hey it's floor shitter beard face

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/847180239306403840

This one was retweeted by one Billson Mitchell III, esq.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4jN4Mdaro

t̛̝̬̤̞̮̫͈r̢̭͍u̡͎̳̩̥ḿ̫̼p҉̫̫̪

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Alright so there's a thing called the Poynting-Robinson effect that is a result of photons having momentum and so objects very very very technically do get closer over time just from photon momentum

The momentum loss relative to a planet is as pitiful as Trump's dick tho

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

rear end cobra posted:

I want a Donald Trump press conference

Yeah I wanna see him somehow top "aimlessly wandering away from a hard question out of nowhere and letting some lady who knows how to say the big words take over"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/847180239306403840

This one was retweeted by one Billson Mitchell III, esq.

they can't even find a bad photo of him lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

No way

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Booyah- posted:

The first lady gets to work and clearly Melania isn't going to do that. Ivanka is fine as a replacement.

Actually, no she's not a fine replacement. She's a snake that learned how to smile. A oval office in my book. I hope her downfall, along with the rest of her hosed up family is long and painful. May it last many lifetimes.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

just heard mill bitchell's voice and im disappointed to know he sounds nothing like david puddy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XVltKKN7m4

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

A former Thot falls in love with the sister of the leader of the Cucks, will they be able to find happiness, or will prejudice tear them apart?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

I did a thing posted:

Pennsylvania needs to be split into two separate states.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/6892...-sun-every-year

it's even worse in the clip I heard on the radio in PA. he specifically said that the scientists hadn't been taking some factors into account in their climate change predictions, like the earth moving closer to the sun or the heat from our bodies.

dude really thinks the scientists are just big dumbies that are missing completely obvious things (or he's just getting paid by natural gas companies)

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Calm posted:

Actually, no she's not a fine replacement. She's a snake that learned how to smile. A oval office in my book. I hope her downfall, along with the rest of her hosed up family is long and painful. May it last many lifetimes.

Great username/post combination

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Calm posted:

:dogbutton:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

JosefStalinator posted:

I'm the 25% of Democrats that want the GOP to keep trying to repeal obamacare.

:getin:

I'm for that if they never get it passed and watching them try to do it is like watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11pYGfvP0zw

or

https://instagram.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/14576932_541284726076422_2612628941164249088_n.mp4

but then again then they'll forget about passing a continuing resolution to fund the government

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

Pennsylvania needs to be split into two separate states.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/6892...-sun-every-year

lol

i took some kind of intro to tech class in highschool that was all grades and had the worlds dumbest freshman in it. for the last project we had to design some aspect of a heating system and this was hwhat the kid came up with (he was serious)

-filling the vents with the lava from lava lamps
-fans in your couches that suck up your farts and put them int he vents
-a vent over a fire outside like a vacuum for a fire that sucked the hot fire air indoors (like some kind of place you could put a fire)

i took him aside and i was like "hey bro my group already has an ieda so heres a spare one for you: balloons filled with hot air delivered to your door every day. you keep that one" and he kinda nodded for a second while givng it serious thought

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

that guy said the c-word

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Calm posted:

*opens book to section labelled Cunts*
*laughs in normal, cool guy way*

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im telling the teacher

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cumshitter posted:

lol

i took some kind of intro to tech class in highschool that was all grades and had the worlds dumbest freshman in it. for the last project we had to design some aspect of a heating system and this was hwhat the kid came up with (he was serious)

-filling the vents with the lava from lava lamps
-fans in your couches that suck up your farts and put them int he vents
-a vent over a fire outside like a vacuum for a fire that sucked the hot fire air indoors (like some kind of place you could put a fire)

i took him aside and i was like "hey bro my group already has an ieda so heres a spare one for you: balloons filled with hot air delivered to your door every day. you keep that one" and he kinda nodded for a second while givng it serious thought

When you think about it, 45th president of the united States of America Donald j TRUMP delivers hot air to your door every day

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I have no regrets over Gboard autocorrect

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

*in Gallup pollster voice* when this baby hits 30 percent you're gonna see some serious poo poo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I wonder how soon he hits 30

I mean it's inevitable right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

That man shat on a floor

• Locked thread