Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cabbit posted:

I think you'll find that most people die if their blood stops circulating for very long.

Not all of them tho :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Marquis de Pyro posted:

First some lunatic stabbed Del Rio, and now he's hacked them. How deep does this conspiracy go? Who is the mystery man behind these assaults on ADR and his family?

Mistico still carrying the fued.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

DrVenkman posted:

I get that it's an embarrassing situation for them both, but what's with Paige and Del Rio being insistant that 'other parties' purposely leaked that stuff, and not that someone was stupid enough to have their cloud account hacked.

It was reported that Paige's phone was stolen and the pics/videos were on there.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I thought he was stabbed by a shining star?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
So are they married?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
One of them is

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

First some lunatic stabbed Del Rio, and now he's hacked them. How deep does this conspiracy go? Who is the mystery man behind these assaults on ADR and his family?

no, WWE has purposely released these nudes and sex tapes of Paige to get back at her.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Shaking my head @ the WWE.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
WWE finally released a more intriguing rear end video than the CM Punk one

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

vince is using his trump connection to get the cia to screw paige and del rio over. first the video leak, next will be all the cocaine he planted on them. it's because del rio is such a huge draw and vince can't get over that. del rio was the only man who was ever man enough to stand up to that perro, so now he is a marked man. all the helicopters and drones that keep following him won't stop him from marrying paige, though, because he is in love and gently caress YOU.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Ah yes, all the cocaine that was "planted" on Paige and ADR.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Their honeymoon is basically that scene from Goodfellas where Henry and Karen are convinced they're being chased by a helicopter.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Their honeymoon is basically that scene from Goodfellas where Henry and Karen are convinced they're being chased by a helicopter.

(in iron sheik voice) exactly

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4R615VlQVA

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
WWE planted no-showing on ADR for his indie dates. They wouldn't let him bust for autism.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't think I blame Mistico for pulling a gun on Del Rio anymore

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017
So...did they get married?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

WWE planted no-showing on ADR for his indie dates. They wouldn't let him bust for autism.

References to this will never not make me laugh.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
You perros need to lay off alberto

What kind of cabron will bust for autism??? You need to bust against autism if you want alborto to be there

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

dromal phrenia posted:

noelle foley was mentioned in the discussion thread and i was going to ask if she's on the hack list but i now realize this means it would imply i might see frank the clowns dick

please do not leak frank the clowns dick

As flaccid and non-committal as a part-time clown can be.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

they subliminally convinced Xavier, Maddox and Paige to get into tape shenanigans exactly so they could pick this exact time to steal her phone and leak it to the world

we're talking long-term booking here

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jason Sextro posted:

they subliminally convinced Xavier, Maddox and Paige to get into tape shenanigans exactly so they could pick this exact time to steal her phone and leak it to the world

we're talking long-term booking here

Ok, but how does this get Roman over?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Frankston posted:

Ok, but how does this get Roman over?

he's going back to the Leakee gimmick

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

We've already seen Roman's OOOOOOAAAAAAAAH face

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Baron Corbyn posted:

he's going back to the Leakee gimmick

This is a great one

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wonder how the restaurant is doin

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Roman will be Leakee again and then there will be a Shield reunion where Chris Hero is in the original spot he was supposed to be and nobody ever mentions the difference. Also his face is poorly pasted on Roman's in archive Shield footage.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sticklefifer posted:

Roman will be Leakee again and then there will be a Shield reunion where Chris Hero is in the original spot he was supposed to be and nobody ever mentions the difference. Also his face is poorly pasted on Roman's in archive Shield footage.

Typical Reigns, inserting himself into marriages where nobody wants him.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/VivaDelRio/status/847628221486989312

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It looks like Alberto's toupee is coming off along with his eyebrow

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Marquis de Pyro posted:

It looks like Alberto's toupee is coming off along with his eyebrow

he stole Stan Sitwell's dress eyebrows for his upcoming nuptials

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's going to have to be more specific.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Always the victim, that Alberto.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
A Diaz and Alberto in the same room. Someone is going to end up in the hospital and then beat up in said hospital.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It won't be Del Rio cause he'll no show to any fight.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Maybe Nate can get Del Rio smoked out on some really good weed so he'll tranquilo a bit

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
does Alberto have a heart on his nail

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
We'll look back on these social media posts and laugh when WWE inducts Alberto into the HOF in 5-6 years.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

DukeofCA posted:

We'll look back on these social media posts and laugh when WWE inducts Alberto into the HOF in 5-6 years.

No, we'll laugh when he no-shows the ceremony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

I don't think I blame Mistico for pulling a gun on Del Rio anymore

it was someone in his entourage and yeah, its starting to look a lot like justified self defense.

• Locked thread