Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Chunky Salsa posted:

And that not even including the trans stuff! Imagine the possibilities of stuff not being covered just because it might be hard to argue or something!

amen, and all that. But i'm starting to feel like cole rust from season one of True Detective. And I must say, it compliments this period of nothing matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4

ed balls, ontologist, PhD. M.D. Bigly Big D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Did DecisionDesk reveal the election was hacked and Cinton won yet?

idk why repubs always complain about affirmative action when hillary lost the electoral college

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
"according to three people who were present, Bush gave a brief assessment of Trump’s inaugural after leaving the dais: “That was some weird poo poo.”"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Irony.or.Death posted:

if you had to pick out the single best power rangers gif in the world, which one would it be? is it the one with the pumpkins?

lmebo i dont look at what im posting words pictures or w/e

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

I did a thing posted:

amen, and all that. But i'm starting to feel like cole rust from season one of True Detective. And I must say, it compliments this period of nothing matters.

It's cool, for nothing indeed matters.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

quote:

Democrats “will do everything possible to make sure that U.S. taxpayer monies do not go to build a wall,” said Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), adding later: “At the end of the day, he should keep his word and make someone else pay for it — not the United States taxpayer.”

bad dems open to making mexico pay for the wall !!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

the entire corporate coding industry is limping along on code written by people in their 60s running on AIX who are embedded for life and won't let any of those drat kids touch their stable working code (that has to rebooted every four hours to stay working)

I'm sure adding a bunch of people that have zero clue what they're doing will stabilize the environment tho

sure

OTOH, nobody's training coders these days, they're just pressuring Congress to let them import as many H1B coders as is necessary, they can be discarded whenever they get too demanding.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

idk why repubs always complain about affirmative action when hillary lost the electoral college

did she ever find it again

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i take most of my GOP pulse from my idiot coworkers who spent actual american fiat currency on toilet paper with hillary's face on it and they literally do not understand anything and have no particular morals that they even pretend to have guide their actions

there's no guile or cunning, they just hear talk radio vomiting something on the way to or from work and take the most belligerent and asinine points they can jam into their heads sideways and say HEY DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE to each other while grunting

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um37MyRvrhU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Did we ever figure out what actually happens if the CR doesn't pass

I mean in less broad terms than 'the global economy collapses'

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump!

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/burnedyourtweet/status/847061166304235521

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Did DecisionDesk reveal the election was hacked and Cinton won yet?

No, but they're really hyping whatever they have. Prob some dumb wonk poo poo. Hope is a lie

https://twitter.com/b_m_finnigan/status/847210100989206528

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

on the other hand, we've seen Trump give up when the going gets tough with healthcare, so if there's no way to build it but to make Mexico pay for it, and Mexico won't pay for it... oh well, what're you gonna do?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jeb!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Wolfsheim posted:

Probably some sort of elaborate shenanigans to keep things kinda functioning

Or if it's Trump blocking things, it's amendment 25 time

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

sup

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

nm u

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

these are all beautiful

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

No, but they're really hyping whatever they have. Prob some dumb wonk poo poo. Hope is a lie

is pizza ranch coming back

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Wolfsheim posted:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

i take most of my GOP pulse from my idiot coworkers who spent actual american fiat currency on toilet paper with hillary's face on it and they literally do not understand anything and have no particular morals that they even pretend to have guide their actions

there's no guile or cunning, they just hear talk radio vomiting something on the way to or from work and take the most belligerent and asinine points they can jam into their heads sideways and say HEY DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE to each other while grunting

*opens burger wrapper, it's talk radio in a bun and im ready to promptly consume it*

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

except that seat is a toilet and you need to poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Oh you know. Watching the world burn. Whatever

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm sure this got posted already but just take a look at it

imagine you're a reagan-era american and see this and get told that this is the president's wife

it's not his first wife, mind you, his THIRD wife, who's 30 years younger than him

the president has five children by three wives and they're all entangled with mob deals and have loans and laundered money from russian banks

https://twitter.com/ANOMALY1/status/847135410945961985

what in the gently caress happened to us

are we collapsing like the ussr did

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

K for this scene i need all of the costumes.. yeah just all of them, whatever.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Man, I'm never not edging

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wait Trumps plan to get his laws passed is to get the Black Caucus to vote for more cops to shoot them? That makes as much sense as pizza ranch.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

*opens burger wrapper, it's talk radio in a bun and im ready to promptly consume it*

one of the guys liked going to this one chinese buffet for lunch and they had general tso's chicken labeled "GENERAL CHICKEN"

so when we got back to the table i asked him if he got the general chicken or the specific chicken and he gave me this vacant stare and then sort of laughed

i made the same joke every time we went back for over a year and he still never got it, though eventually he did figure out it was a joke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

on the other hand, we've seen Trump give up when the going gets tough with healthcare, so if there's no way to build it but to make Mexico pay for it, and Mexico won't pay for it... oh well, what're you gonna do?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
send help

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I put this one under 'Decay: Legal System'

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

DogonCrook posted:

Opium is 10 9/11's every year - Tucker

of the drugs ive tried opium was probably my favorite. I could totally go for some right now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Wolfsheim posted:

CR funds the government. Everything nonessential shuts down, like in 2013 and 1997. Debt Ceiling is the economic apocalypse, that will happen sometime between now and wheneved.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I did a thing posted:

what age demographic was power rangers tailored for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

.....what are those watches hooked on to?

• Locked thread