Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Panzeh posted:

I don't think i've ever actually said anything positive about Hillary in a long time.

nor I, but as the usual suspects keep postin' deflection, eventually someone falls for the bait and points out the fact that hillary had an extensive career, and subsequently gets owned by the fact that hillary lost an election to Donald J Trump, President of the United States

the hillarymen are vanquished for now, but their voices linger, like an egg fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Everything after the sale of Bernie Sanders' Dank Meme Stash to the Macedonians marked our Fall into the Darkness

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

if any country would fit a Make ______ Great Again format it'd be macedonia

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

World War Mammories posted:

It must be weird to have a suddenly up-and-coming middle class that has absolutely no idea where all the money came from

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/art/photo-make-mosul-great/

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SBJ posted:

I understand everything

lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

nor I, but as the usual suspects keep postin' deflection, eventually someone falls for the bait and points out the fact that hillary had an extensive career, and subsequently gets owned by the fact that hillary lost an election to Donald J Trump, President of the United States

the hillarymen are vanquished for now, but their voices linger, like an egg fart

Lol, nobody denies that you gotta give the electorate what it wants. Still doesn't change the fact that she was infinitely more qualified and got much more votes than him.

I mean, to put it in rape analogies, it's like when you get raped in a bad part of town by some bad hombres. The easiest and most obvious solution is to never go into that part of town at night again and change your behavior, but that would be and feel like an injustice cause it ain't your fault getting raped.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i got caught posting in the great race forum once and it was bad

Are you on the blacklist?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

, to put it in rape analogies,

naturally

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Lol, nobody denies that you gotta give the electorate what it wants. Still doesn't change the fact that she was infinitely more qualified and got much more votes than him.

I mean, to put it in rape analogies, it's like when you get raped in a bad part of town by some bad hombres. The easiest and most obvious solution is to never go into that part of town at night again and change your behavior, but that would be and feel like an injustice cause it ain't your fault getting raped.

friend, I agree with you, she was better qualified and got more votes. she still lost to Donald J Trump, President of the United States, and should never again be relevant. why rise to the bait, why bite on the lure? why willingly be the guy who describes things in terms of a rape analogy?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

yowza :trumppop:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hillary is complete garbage. Trump is retarded garbage on fire. Humanity is doomed poo poo. hail satan.

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hillary is complete garbage. Trump is retarded garbage on fire. Humanity is doomed poo poo. hail satan.

More or less, sure.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Harrower posted:

Just stop talking about Hillary guys, she did nothing wrong. Let's just sweep this massive failure under the rug and focus on the real problem of the mentally disabled guy whose skin color I don't like.

yeah lets focus on the loser woman who disapeared for months and doesn't currently influence poo poo and ignore the rampaging retard making GBS threads all over the place with people almost as dumb as he is

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

Satan supported Hillary and Podesta, he ain't no happy camper either. Trump sucks for everyone

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Who did the Voodoo loa support though?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i can guarantee satan doesn't truck with nerds like clinton

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
let's talk about hillary rodham clinton

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

let's talk about hillary rodham clinton

Biggest loser female not-ever-President.

Daughter has a face only a piranha could love.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

rezatahs posted:

i can guarantee satan doesn't truck with nerds like clinton

satan is extremely pro videogame violence. not sure how he feels about doom though, probably conflicted.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Aesop Poprock posted:

yeah lets focus on the loser woman who disapeared for months and doesn't currently influence poo poo and ignore the rampaging retard making GBS threads all over the place with people almost as dumb as he is
But do you remember that time in high school where he won 4 touchdowns in a single game?

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Reason why people keep bringing her up is because someone was gonna win the presidency. If you hate trump who was your alternative?

"Anyone but Trump" youd probably say. While this may have been good enough for you, it wasnt for a large portion of the population.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SBJ posted:

Reason why people keep bringing her up is because someone was gonna win the presidency. If you hate trump who was your alternative?

"Anyone but Trump" youd probably say. While this may have been good enough for you, it wasnt for a large portion of the population.

that doesn't make sense as a reason to keep bringing her up :confused:

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

What the gently caress is this post.

I have never seen an analogy so terrible.

I maintain that minds that produce posts like this are why the left keeps losing. This is not natural.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Mar 30, 2017

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tallgeese posted:

I maintain that minds that produce posts like this are why the left keeps losing. This is not natural.

no you see, let me explain how your wrong with a rape analogy.

its like you're getting raped in the mouth while I'm getting raped in the rear end, and we can't decide which rape is better.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Tallgeese posted:

What the gently caress is with your redtext?

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lightning Lord posted:

What the gently caress is with your redtext?

Bring corpro dude

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

SBJ posted:

"Anyone but Trump" is always a hood alternative unless secretly every other politician are actually even bigger manchildren with thinner skin.

I mean, come on, Trump is a walking, living cliche, you know those rich bad guys with fake hair and short temper and wants to buy and destroy the friendly land of woodland creatures for money or something. Actually this cliche was probably based on Trump himself...

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Bholder posted:

"Anyone but Trump" is always a hood alternative unless secretly every other politician are actually even bigger manchildren with thinner skin.

I mean, come on, Trump is a walking, living cliche, you know those rich bad guys with fake hair and short temper and wants to buy and destroy the friendly land of woodland creatures for money or something. Actually this cliche was probably based on Trump himself...

Yeah but those woodland animals are stealing land that could be used for jobs.

Robot jobs.

MAGA

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/847439754710863877

BUT HILLARY WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE YOU GUYS :qq:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Aesop Poprock posted:

loser woman who disapeared for months and doesn't currently influence poo poo

This bothers me. A champion for ending racism and sexism has been suspiciously quiet and out of the fight against the racist sexist. Can any true Hillary shorter explain this behavior

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Toadvine posted:

This bothers me. A champion for ending racism and sexism has been suspiciously quiet and out of the fight against the racist sexist. Can any true Hillary shorter explain this behavior

Hilary sucks and should hide her failure face

Moving on, Donald Trump probably has dementia and has difficulty reading above a 4th grade level

Lol

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Somalia is not the same place as Syria, Hillary wanted a no-fly zone over Syria, a no-fly zone needs to be enforced so this would have led to American fighter pilots downing the Russian bombers that are bombing the poo poo out of ISIS. The reason for this need for a no-fly zone is because America was using ISIS as a proxy to try and oust Assad. Russia was basically destroying the pawns of the American government in Syria.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-john-mccain-meet-with-abu-bakral-baghdadi-the-alleged-head-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
somalia has been a hellhole war zone for the last several decades at least

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Lunixnerd posted:

Somalia is not the same place as Syria, Hillary wanted a no-fly zone over Syria, a no-fly zone needs to be enforced so this would have led to American fighter pilots downing the Russian bombers that are bombing the poo poo out of ISIS. The reason for this need for a no-fly zone is because America was using ISIS as a proxy to try and oust Assad. Russia was basically destroying the pawns of the American government in Syria.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-john-mccain-meet-with-abu-bakral-baghdadi-the-alleged-head-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177

So how are you gonna explain when we help the Saudis in Yemen.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lunixnerd posted:

I'm literally shaking at this piss poor childish understanding of international diplomacy. gonna go hold a baby now

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I'm literally shaking at this piss poor childish understanding of international diplomacy. gonna go hold a baby now

Another victim blaming rape analogy would help clarify things

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

remember when that retard from duck dynasty did this same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Panzeh posted:

So how are you gonna explain when we help the Saudis in Yemen.

We already have been.

• Locked thread