Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Yeah, burial at sea has the added bonus that there's no grave site for pilgrimages, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Ask him what an enfeebled diabetic in his 60s who requires dialysis would be capable of?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

And the fact that every time anyone suggested he might be dead he released another tape. Haven't seen any in, how long? Oh, right, since before the raid....

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Obviously he's hanging out in Argentina.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Tias posted:

So a dude, citing the facebook group "Killuminati Soldiers" says Osama probably didn't die, because no photos were published, and no U.S. sailor ever saw the corpse. How do you even begin to reply to that :confused:

Well as everyone knows, no death has ever counted unless a United States sailor sees the corpse. That's why there's only been a few million confirmed deaths, tops, in the history of the planet.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Tias posted:

So a dude, citing the facebook group "Killuminati Soldiers" says Osama probably didn't die, because no photos were published, and no U.S. sailor ever saw the corpse. How do you even begin to reply to that :confused:

Look up the actuarial table and wait the appropriate number of years. 20 or so should probably be enough I think.

Unless not being seen by US mariners actually confers immortality which this being the conspiracy thread may be where the dude in question is going.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Mar 27, 2017

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Jack Gladney posted:

Ask him what an enfeebled diabetic in his 60s who requires dialysis would be capable of?
That's just what they want you to think, so you don't ask about the life-support mech the CIA designed from intelligence gained in Operation Paper Clip and later sold to the Saudis.

Pictured, the original prototype:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

OwlFancier posted:

Unless not being seen by US mariners actually confers immortality which this being the conspiracy thread may be where the dude in question is going.
It's actually not being in the same room as a gold-fringed flag :tinfoil:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Only the legal fiction OSAMA BIN LADEN died which is why there was no body.

vseslav.botkin
Feb 18, 2007
Professor
Actually, there's a perfectly reasonable conspiracy theory about why we never saw pictures of bin Laden:

quote:

Some of those photographs, especially those taken of casualties from 2005 through 2008, show deceased enemy combatants with their skulls split open by a rifle or pistol round at the upper forehead, exposing their brain matter. The foreign fighters who suffered these V-shaped wounds were either killed in battle and later shot at close range or finished off with a security round while dying. Among members of SEAL Team 6, this practice of desecrating enemy casualties was called “canoeing.”

quote:

O’Neill has not been shy about the fact that he canoed bin Laden. “His forehead was gruesome,” he later told Esquire magazine. “It was split open in the shape of a V. I could see his brains spilling out over his face.” He has even alluded to the grisly practice on Twitter. What he has not done is name the practice or reveal that by canoeing bin Laden he had secured the ultimate war trophy, the culmination of a decade’s worth of bloody “sport” by elements of SEAL Team 6 who considered themselves craftsmen of killing.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I think anyone capable of doing that should be locked up in some special penal colony like that one episode of TNG where a society created super-soldiers but then after the war had to lock them all up because they were all hosed up from their conditioning and couldn't function in peacetime.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Baronjutter posted:

I think anyone capable of doing that should be locked up in some special penal colony like that one episode of TNG where a society created super-soldiers but then after the war had to lock them all up because they were all hosed up from their conditioning and couldn't function in peacetime.

:crossarms: You did watch that whole episode, right?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Lightning Lord posted:

:crossarms: You did watch that whole episode, right?

Yeah I think the moral was "don't create a training program or military culture that turns people into absolute monsters unless you're planning a forever war or actually have a plan to fix them afterwards" but the military never wants to help these people, so they either get totally addicted to war/killing to the point that they quit the military to become mercenaries, or go home and kill them selves/family.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

vseslav.botkin posted:

Actually, there's a perfectly reasonable conspiracy theory about why we never saw pictures of bin Laden:

"Sometimes combatants shot to death in a war were found to be shot in the head or face."

Obviously nobody took pictures of Bin Laden's face because it was gross, duh.

Warbadger fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Mar 29, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Warbadger posted:

"Sometimes combatants shot to death in a war were found to be shot in the head or face."

You might want to actually read what was posted because...

quote:

The foreign fighters who suffered these V-shaped wounds were either killed in battle and later shot at close range or finished off with a security round while dying.

Is what's being referred to. They're finishing off targets in a very specific and intentional way, or shooting a corpse in that specific way in some cases.

vseslav.botkin
Feb 18, 2007
Professor

Warbadger posted:

Taking pictures is not the same as releasing them.

Interesting to note this actually fits into Seymour Hersh's account, which was also called a conspiracy theory. Hersh also alleged that the original plan was to use a cover story about bin Laden getting killed in a drone strike, but that the Blackhawk crash hosed that up, and that the burial-at-sea story is bullshit.

(Which is not to say that I believe all that; I think he pretty clearly missed the mark on the Syrian sarin story.)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I don't want to link Info wars or their youtube channel, but Jones recently released a video where he appologised for running Pizzagate stories, but of course he blames "the media was talking about it!" for his reporting. Though I don't think Pizzgate was really reported outside of crazy right wing news sources like Breibart and Fox. CNN and MSNBC only really picked it up when that guy walked in with a gun.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

Evil Fluffy posted:

You might want to actually read what was posted because...

Is what's being referred to. They're finishing off targets in a very specific and intentional way, or shooting a corpse in that specific way in some cases.

I've read it and a couple other super poorly sourced speculative articles to the same effect. It's largely supposition based on photos of dead combatants and assigning a really strange motivation to shooting people in the absolute best place to make them dead as though there needs to be a reason outside of the obvious "to make sure they're dead" reason. Most of these articles make the implication that many of these are shot during combat - with an example from one being sleeping combatants next to guns getting ~canoed~ from close range during a raid. Soldiers getting shot in the face isn't an especially uncommon, war-crimey, or cruel thing.

Warbadger fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Mar 30, 2017

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

twistedmentat posted:

I don't want to link Info wars or their youtube channel, but Jones recently released a video where he appologised for running Pizzagate stories, but of course he blames "the media was talking about it!" for his reporting. Though I don't think Pizzgate was really reported outside of crazy right wing news sources like Breibart and Fox. CNN and MSNBC only really picked it up when that guy walked in with a gun.

It's a pretty transparent attempt to save face and avoid a potential lawsuit from Comet Ping Pong, he didn't bother to appologise to Podesta or Clinton despite them being the main boogymen of the conspiracy.

tbh if I was Comet Ping Pong, I'd go ahead and push the lawsuit anyway, Jones deserves to be taken down a peg for the poo poo he spews out.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

If Ping Pong sues Jones, can they also include Mike Cernovich in the lawsuit too? Thanks.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
It'd make an interesting precedent for similar kind of cases, one I think we need if Jones, the conspiracy right and the alt-right keep spewing garbage the way they are.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SteelMentor posted:

It's a pretty transparent attempt to save face and avoid a potential lawsuit from Comet Ping Pong, he didn't bother to appologise to Podesta or Clinton despite them being the main boogymen of the conspiracy.

tbh if I was Comet Ping Pong, I'd go ahead and push the lawsuit anyway, Jones deserves to be taken down a peg for the poo poo he spews out.

alafentis would never sue because hes guilty as poo poo. him and the podestas clearly fetishise children and worship ancient pederast greek icons. they dont want a light to be shed on them and what they do

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

alafentis would never sue because hes guilty as poo poo. him and the podestas clearly fetishise children and worship ancient pederast greek icons. they dont want a light to be shed on them and what they do

Source your quotes

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I found this comment on a YouTube of the pink elephant scene from Dumbo. I had to share, and this seems like the thread most able to appreciate it.

quote:

That is disgusting.

The line about worms and micro organisms is where apparently they drive people insane by locking them inside coffins filled with maggots and spiders and stuff as part of satanic rituals. This disney film is most likely some kind of mkultra programming video and is disturbing as gently caress. There was a pizzagate documentary where a mother had to discuss with her daughter what had happened to her daughter, and her daughter had been locked inside coffins with horrible things.

The 'elephants' are the 'elephants of the room' the ones who don't fit in. Pink I'm sure refers to some kind of perverted sexual thing.

This video always, always, always made me feel physically nauseated watching it, and with the flashing lights there is plenty of room for subliminal messages to be put there in and trip and trigger someone out.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I found this comment on a YouTube of the pink elephant scene from Dumbo. I had to share, and this seems like the thread most able to appreciate it.

I'm pretty impressed by the CIA running MKUltra ops in Dumbo when Dumbo was released 6 years before the CIA was founded, and 10 years before MKUltra started.

Must have used Abe Lincoln's secret time machine to do it.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Source your quotes

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/james-achilles-alefantis-and-his-comet-ping-pong-network/

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Funniest thing about pizza gaters is that they all gathered up in DC to protest, literally blocks from the place they were convinced was a hive of child sex trafficking, and they didn't - I dunno - raid it or something en masse.

Because in their hearts of hearts they don't even believe it themselves, I think.

Tortured connect-the-dots-but-only-in-the-way-that-confirms-the-crazy images like the one above are just further proof.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Can't imagine why he would have set his instagram account to private. More proof of guilt I guess.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

You should put your quotes in quote marks because it sounds like you're an insane person

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

This must be what schizophrenia feels like.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

I hope you aren't just trolling and really believe this....would be interesting to see a pizzagater in here without all the usual noise that surrounds them.

Personally I've always found the PG's obsession with that photo of that little girl with her hands taped to the table a bit telling. I look at that and see nothing sinister or untoward, how could you? But your Pizzagater see a kidnapped child sex trafficking victim mere seconds away from being violated by Podesta. I suppose the difference is that I don't immediately think about child abuse when I see a child....

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RagnarokAngel posted:

This must be what schizophrenia feels like.

yes you would have to be an unhinged lunatic to believe elite paedophile rings rings exist.

Illuminti posted:

I hope you aren't just trolling and really believe this....would be interesting to see a pizzagater in here without all the usual noise that surrounds them.

Personally I've always found the PG's obsession with that photo of that little girl with her hands taped to the table a bit telling. I look at that and see nothing sinister or untoward, how could you? But your Pizzagater see a kidnapped child sex trafficking victim mere seconds away from being violated by Podesta. I suppose the difference is that I don't immediately think about child abuse when I see a child....

that picture was already creepy to begin with but when thrown in the mix with all the other disturbing deviant pedo artwork they love and hang everywhere it becomes a god damned red flag.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

yes you would have to be an unhinged lunatic to believe elite paedophile rings rings exist.

Did anyone say pedo rings don't exist? Even "elite" pedo rings?

that picture was already creepy to begin with but when thrown in the mix with all the other disturbing deviant pedo artwork they love and hang everywhere it becomes a god damned red flag.

Seriously, it's not. Try taking off your pedo-tinted glasses.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The first thing I think of as I look at that photo is that there are at least two kids in that household who need a bit more supervision than they're getting

second thing: solid odds there's at least one more kid who's been cocooned to the wall or floor with enthusiastic tape use

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

yes you would have to be an unhinged lunatic to believe elite paedophile rings rings exist
Completely not what anyone is saying.

But you are an unhinged lunatic.

So tell me - why didn't the heroic pizzagaters run down to the pizzeria and do something? They'd be heroes! Unless it's all bullshit and they know it. Which it is, and which they do.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Once at a sleep over in middle school my friends and I duct taped a kid who fell asleep way before everyone else upright to a pole in the basement of the house we were at. We did it because we thought it was funny that he was such a heavy sleeper and didn't think he'd be able to sleep through it(I'm still not sure how he managed to, honestly). It's like people who look at that and think "They must be keeping her hostage for raping!"" were never kids or something.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

To be fair we haven't even touched on the sooper secret pedo code. I mean smoking gun or what?

I am interested in finding out why they barely use this code. The pizzagate "investigators" have clearly cracked it, that's obvious. But it is strange that in all the many thousands of emails the code words are only found a few times......it's almost as if they weren't talking about child abuse and just talking about food......

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

SatansOnion posted:

The first thing I think of as I look at that photo is that there are at least two kids in that household who need a bit more supervision than they're getting

second thing: solid odds there's at least one more kid who's been cocooned to the wall or floor with enthusiastic tape use

Boys will be boys, right?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

You should Google search "confirmation bias"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Poe's Law is a killer when it comes to pizzagaters.

I saw a guy on a Facebook thread explaining that Alefantis's name was definitive proof he's a pedo.

I still don't know if he was sincere or trolling.

• Locked thread