Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i am pretty jealopus stuff tho that my buddy who lives like 2 hours from me in Indy got to meet Regina Spektor and also chat with her a bit and also touch her and swoon and I was down in my otherwise superior city grabbin my dik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also my protein fast ends this saturday and I'm suuuuper ready for it. rdy for normal food like 4real

down 20 pounds tho with minimal muscle loss. now to switch to a strict long term protocol and lift all day erry day to get Gaston-style swole

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Epic High Five posted:

i am pretty jealopus stuff tho that my buddy who lives like 2 hours from me in Indy got to meet Regina Spektor and also chat with her a bit and also touch her and swoon and I was down in my otherwise superior city grabbin my dik

Is your friend the goon who Samson is about

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

plz dont doxx

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

Is your friend the goon who Samson is about

naw they're a gay couple one of whom is one of my best friends and allies in this world and the other is an insanely cool and good guy

like you know those super opitimistic positive people? imagine having one as your bestie in the world and being able to put them down as a reference knowing full well that if they're called it will be 20 minutes straight of praise and glorious things about you

I owe him so much I cannot even put it into words

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Epic High Five posted:

also my protein fast ends this saturday and I'm suuuuper ready for it. rdy for normal food like 4real

down 20 pounds tho with minimal muscle loss. now to switch to a strict long term protocol and lift all day erry day to get Gaston-style swole

Protein fast?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

all veggies and protein for 6 days a week, one high fat cheat day. repeat for 3 weeks,. Vitamins critical. It's basically a way to turn raw willpower into fat loss.

big pan of fried broc and asparagus erry day, 6 scoops protein powder, vitamin, tin of sardines

great way to burn fat and go loving crazy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

all veggies and protein for 6 days a week, one high fat cheat day. repeat for 3 weeks,. Vitamins critical. It's basically a way to turn raw willpower into fat loss.

big pan of fried broc and asparagus erry day, 6 scoops protein powder, vitamin, tin of sardines

Dunno, you could also cook good healthy food and not be a loving disgusting pig.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Dunno, you could also cook good healthy food and not be a loving disgusting pig.

There's a lot worse than this, it's called cutting for spring breh

dyebulk

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Nice dude what exercise are you doing?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

how is that a fast tho

most people just call that "eating healthy"

i mean good work, but lol at referring to it as some kinda eating disorder

H.P. Hovercraft fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Mar 30, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

oh yeah i heard about this a while back. thanks for reminding me to read it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I'm howling into the void.

burns lots of calories

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

That's no way to talk to the president!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lmao I cook every meal i eat and eat better and healthier than 99% of the country despite spending almost nothing bc im broke as poo poo

don't mistake a carefully monitored fat cutting diet with a disorder yoooooo

done this a coupla times and it's EZ as heck idf u have gorilla mindset brain to bend ur hunger for food into hunger for 2sick results

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Bip Roberts posted:

lol if u aren't a piggo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

how is that a fast tho

most people just call that "eating healthy"

it's an easier way of saying Protein Sparing Modified Fast which is a legit dietary protocol

what most people consider to be "fasting" is a goddamned joke so I feel no particular desire to respect the term

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

wow cutting fat out would be hell

No eggs? Why live in that world

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Admiral Ray posted:

lol if u aren't a piggo

i like to drink my calories and those calories get me wriggidy wrecked

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

There's a lot worse than this, it's called cutting for spring breh

dyebulk

its important to be in shape for mating season

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

6 scoops of protein powder a day is a fuckin' lot, gently caress that poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

wow cutting fat out would be hell

No eggs? Why live in that world

It's loving poo poo and I hate it but it works

I don't miss carbs even a little bit but my 12 egg omelets and lard fried veggies and and and

I miss them terribly

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

it's an easier way of saying Protein Sparing Modified Fast which is a legit dietary protocol

what most people consider to be "fasting" is a goddamned joke so I feel no particular desire to respect the term

i work with some arab guys who fast for holidays during the day and whatnot but yeah honkies sure don't mean it like that

mmmm yes i'm sticking to clear cocktails today i'm on a juice fast

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Gotta go fast, big league

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I eat 3 scrambled eggs and two strips of turkey bacon for breakfast, 4 oz BSCB or thigh and 4 oz broccoli for 3 other meals. Usually with 1-2oz of whatever hot sauce I want and half a serving of ranch dressing to cool the spice. It's easy as hell, you're pretty much always full, and you lose shitloads of weight.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm only stuffing the food up my butt right now, i'm on a mouth fast

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

great now I am craving 12 raw eggs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i work with some arab guys who fast for holidays during the day and whatnot but yeah honkies sure don't mean it like that

normally when I fast I mean like my normal Sunday fasts, where I don't eat anything from midnight to midnight

peeps be totally dominated by their appetites, it's loving sick. take control of that and don't be grehlincucks

that said I respect poo poo like Ramadan where it's a consistent "no food while sun is up" which is surprisingly rough because it's a long term thing

peeps talk about fasting nowadays and it's like, "i wont eat simple sugars between noon and 4" like that means a goddamned thing

fasting is a semi-spiritual act of dominance over the self and should be treated accordingly. Monks would and sometimes do go on all-liquid fasts for months to bring them closer to God, and you know what? thousands of them over centuries have said it works

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yeah, someone said the egg word so now i'm gunna be making a french omelette or some poached eggs tomarrow

thanks, you've really ruined my day

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i just an edible, some enchiladas and am eating some cookies now.

lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

NecroMonster posted:

Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

beasy mist

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

I eat 3 scrambled eggs and two strips of turkey bacon for breakfast, 4 oz BSCB or thigh and 4 oz broccoli for 3 other meals. Usually with 1-2oz of whatever hot sauce I want and half a serving of ranch dressing to cool the spice. It's easy as hell, you're pretty much always full, and you lose shitloads of weight.

ya this is right along the lines of what I'm talking about. Like, replace the eggs with whites and the cheese with fat free cheese and it's exactly the same

It's way easier that peeps give it credit for. If you can spend 20m a day cooking you can be stuffed 24/7 and also lose weight

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'd rather get closer to some good food now than maybe closer to god later on if that wild bet turns comes up a winner

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
on tuesday i ate a loaf of french bread and a can of baked beans (both from walmart)

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Also in the last week I have spent more than $100 on Arctic Zero and Halo Top ice cream. For a nice sweet snack that's only got 10g net carbs you can't go wrong, and those like 20 pints or fuckin whatever I have in my freezer will last my wife and I several months.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

are you allowed to drink during this fast. does it have to be meat derived liqour

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

followup I recommend Valentina for weight loss, or if you have a tolerance for and appreciation of actual spicy sauces, El Yucateca XXXtra hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

crimm grunk garlic cleas

• Locked thread