Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

also lmao I cook every meal i eat and eat better and healthier than 99% of the country despite spending almost nothing bc im broke as poo poo

don't mistake a carefully monitored fat cutting diet with a disorder yoooooo

done this a coupla times and it's EZ as heck idf u have gorilla mindset brain to bend ur hunger for food into hunger for 2sick results

how is it a protein fast if youre eatin gorilla cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

are you allowed to drink during this fast. does it have to be meat derived liqour

ya drink whatever you like as long as it isn't caloric

don't drink ur fucken calories

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

big pile of broccoli, garlic, and onion fried in butter and then you crack a bunch of eggs into that and stick it into the oven for a little bit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

how is it a protein fast if youre eatin gorilla cum

<1 calorie per load means go HAM buddy

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

followup I recommend Valentina for weight loss, or if you have a tolerance for and appreciation of actual spicy sauces, El Yucateca XXXtra hot

My wife is on a Hot Ones binge so our entire fridge door is hot sauce right now. Valentina and the Extra Hot Valentina is good as hell.

The cool thing about most hot sauce is there's no carbs.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Epic high five:

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Nice dude what exercise are you doing?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

big pile of broccoli, garlic, and onion fried in butter and then you crack a bunch of eggs into that and stick it into the oven for a little bit

Sounds like a bad night

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Working out is for nazis.

Just walk for an hour a day.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

ya drink whatever you like as long as it isn't caloric

don't drink ur fucken calories

beer is the best calories. i don't eat dessert because of ipa's.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

whole chicken cookies

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ScrubLeague posted:

My wife is on a Hot Ones binge so our entire fridge door is hot sauce right now. Valentina and the Extra Hot Valentina is good as hell.

gotta watch that, sometimes they sneak some sugar in there.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

this dude is not a fan of richard ayoade

richard ayoade is cool but big bang theory is fuckken gay

bring back it crowd, imgo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

gotta watch that, sometimes they sneak some sugar in there.

Well yeah ofc always check your labels but in general there's not many hot sauces that are sugary or tomato-based.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
sugar, and bread, are really good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

yep! and a lot of the good ones have very low sodium too. If she's becoming a pepper head, buy her this. It's local here but my fav sauce overall of all time and they ship

http://www.wildpepper.com/fatality-hot-sauce/

I have got Opinions On Hot Sauce that could fill 3 fridge doors

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
check out russia and piss tape

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also if ur hot sauce mentions extract dump it in the trash, that means pure heat with no flavor which is a loving abomination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i86Ugyg3nfk

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

deadgoon posted:

sugar, and bread, are really good

Yeah I can't say no to a burrito

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sir Tonk posted:

check out russia and piss tape

Yeah I'm sure it's being checked out at this point but no word on when they're checking it back in.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

cream cheese cheese sour cream soup

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

cream cheese cheese sour cream soup

i make a cauliflower soup that's made with half and half

it is not for the lean times

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

richard ayoade is a great director and they should give him lots of money to make films

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ScrubLeague posted:

Also in the last week I have spent more than $100 on Arctic Zero and Halo Top ice cream. For a nice sweet snack that's only got 10g net carbs you can't go wrong, and those like 20 pints or fuckin whatever I have in my freezer will last my wife and I several months.

they got fined or sued or something p hard for false advertising awhile ago since they have zero in their name but they aren't calorie-free

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Welcome to the new Low Carb Thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Welcome to the new Low Carb Thread

except instead of dead doggos we have winning doggos

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Epic High Five posted:

yep! and a lot of the good ones have very low sodium too. If she's becoming a pepper head, buy her this. It's local here but my fav sauce overall of all time and they ship

http://www.wildpepper.com/fatality-hot-sauce/

I have got Opinions On Hot Sauce that could fill 3 fridge doors

So are you really not exercising to go with your once a year healthy eating binge?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
carbs are loving dope as poo poo

i eat bread and pasta and poo poo and im handsome as heck and also fit and good looking with nice hair

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

don't be a Trump, watch those carbs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

Also in the last week I have spent more than $100 on Arctic Zero and Halo Top ice cream. For a nice sweet snack that's only got 10g net carbs you can't go wrong, and those like 20 pints or fuckin whatever I have in my freezer will last my wife and I several months.

Halo Top is p fuckin good but ain't worth the price at my income bracket

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

So are you really not exercising to go with your once a year healthy eating binge?

At 700 calories a day? lol no I'm not lifting, I'm walking 2-3 miles a day. the whole point is that it's protein sparing. Monday I go back to 5/3/1 and shouldn't have lost my progress. Aint' my first tiem doin this homie :dukedog:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

a real chump posted:

carbs are loving dope as poo poo

i eat bread and pasta and poo poo and im handsome as heck and also fit and good looking with nice hair

i am almost none of these things and i agree!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

At 700 calories a day? lol no I'm not lifting, I'm walking 2-3 miles a day. the whole point is that it's protein sparing. Monday I go back to 5/3/1 and shouldn't have lost my progress. Aint' my first tiem doin this homie :dukedog:

wait you only eat 700 calories a day? how the gently caress do you manage to walk 2 - 3 miles a day and still interact with other peopel?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

although come to think of it an old coworker of mine did a crazy diet where he only ate 500 calories a day and he to not die while lose, like 50 pounds. he ballooned back up right quick because he never learned to really manage his diet, but eh.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

Working out is for nazis.

Just walk for an hour a day.

that's like 200 calories expenditure and doesn't really do all that much to strengthen your physical capability since humans are incredibly adapted for walking

controlled diet is a vastly better approach

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

What's 531?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Here's the hot sauces I have in my fridge rn

There might be others but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

700 is low af

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

wait you only eat 700 calories a day? how the gently caress do you manage to walk 2 - 3 miles a day and still interact with other peopel?

Fast frequently and you'll be capable of doing quite a bit on almost no calories. Our bodies are capable of amazing things. Not only was I able to interact with people this round of PSMFing but I was able to crush 2 interviews and land an amazing job

People don't have faith in what their bodies are capable of. We didn't get to dominate the Earth because we're fragile cucks who wither without coconut oil fried kale. Stave a bit bitch, its good for u

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

That makes a lot more sense why you cut fat out because it's just a super low calorie target

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

there's a book but here's the rundown:

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength

ScrubLeague posted:

Here's the hot sauces I have in my fridge rn

There might be others but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

all rock solid and I recommend you gift her some El Yucateca. Esp if you can find the XXXtra hot because it's loving amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oh yeah we have some El Yuca also and Tapatio

• Locked thread