Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Just got through the whole thread after a few days of reading, fun trip. 10/10 A+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!
What madness would drive you to do that?! It has killed lesser beings!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

World Famous W posted:

Hey now, it's not that bad, a few years back I read through every politoon thread including all the archived ones from LF over the course of a month or so.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Keiya posted:

Because a woman who has lots of sex is a "slut" while a man who has lots of sex is a "player". Come on, it's only like the classic textbook example of a double standard.
Let Me Tell You About Good Keys And Bad Locks

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

All of these cartoons are from Austria

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

HAT FETISH posted:

Let Me Tell You About Good Keys And Bad Locks

I hate this one so much. It's such a loving warped way of looking at things.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Hey now, it's not that bad, a few years back I read through every politoon thread including all the archived ones from LF over the course of a month or so.
How many of the LF ones were last to waffleimages?

Also you're crazy. You're all crazy! I'm crazy to!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Agreed. It's completely dehumanizing, and that poo poo needs to loving stop.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

World Famous W posted:

I toxxed for Hillary, and even though I donated money to RAINN I was permabanned anyway.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I really love how people hear it and repeat it as if it's an insightful explanation of the way the slut/player thing really works and not just straight up reiterating that bullshit except wrapped up in a weird metaphor about someone who's intent on jamming a key into every lock they encounter for some reason

Like, it's on the level of "immigration is bad, I mean, look, when I leave my kitchen door open and a bunch of lions rush inside and bite off my loving arms and legs and poo poo in my eyes that's not really a good thing, is it"

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

World Famous W posted:

How many of the LF ones were last to waffleimages?

Also you're crazy. You're all crazy! I'm crazy to!

A fair bit, but I have trouble remembering that time, I think I've blocked some of it out. I do remember walking through the house late at night, ranting into the empty air, sometimes laughing at nothing for ten or more minutes before collapsing into silence.

I sort of wish I was joking.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Sandpuppy posted:

Trump's administration of mismatched gears grinding into the dirt is beyond repair, so you might as well toss the tools.

Trump's agenda may look impressive at a cursory glance, but any deeper investigation reveals that it will inevitably lead to gridlock or catastrophic failure.

A Fundamentals of Mechanical Objects Cartoon

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSKEl6a-b_c

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

I know, I know, picking on Ted Rall for his inability to draw is beating a dead horse, but those non-euclidean nightmare guns he's given the french-democrat resistance fighters :psyduck:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
While others are more hateful and vile in certain areas, I think Rall and Kirschen tie for cartoonists with absolutely zero merit whatsoever.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

chairface posted:

I know, I know, picking on Ted Rall for his inability to draw is beating a dead horse, but those non-euclidean nightmare guns he's given the french-democrat resistance fighters :psyduck:

I dunno man, looks pretty historically accurate to me

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

chairface posted:

I'm distracted by the bottle of wine floating in front of the table.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Fulchrum posted:

While others are more hateful and vile in certain areas, I think Rall and Kirschen tie for cartoonists with absolutely zero merit whatsoever.

Good edit fodder i suppose. The two themselves are worthless and idiotic, but Bleached Bones and Boob Roll have been fun.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Ziv Zulander posted:

Just got through the whole thread after a few days of reading, fun trip. 10/10 A+

Did you say, "That's the dumbest thing I've ever see- No, wait, that's... Oh god how do they keep topping themselves?"

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Inspired by Sean Spicer's telling a reporter to "stop shaking [her] head" at a press conference a couple days ago.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Ziv Zulander posted:

Awesome most of the posters in this thread haven't even done that

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Selachian posted:

Inspired by Sean Spicer's telling a reporter to "stop shaking [her] head" at a press conference a couple days ago.

Looks like it could double as Mike Pence to me

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Is this professional jealousy? Is Kirschen just really threatened by a Jewish woman who is funnier than him?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I appreciate the occasional reminder that, no matter how much fun we make of people labelling obvious caricatures, the alternative of "having to label them because who the gently caress are these people supposed to be" is far worse.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

"Says she is Jewish"

gently caress you, you bigoted scribbler.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Chip Bok posted:

United Airlines created a social media uproar when it kicked two teenage girls off a flight for wearing leggings. Turns out you can wear all the leggings you want. Even if you’re Caitlyn Jenner. The girls were subject to a dress code because they were flying free on an employee pass.

The hell is with wingnuts who think mere invocation of Caitlyn Jenner's name constitutes WOCKA WOCKA A-OOGA GUFFAW funny?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Skippy Granola posted:

Is this professional jealousy? Is Kirschen just really threatened by a Jewish woman who is funnier than him?

You mean literally every Jewish woman?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Starving Wolf posted:

I dunno man, looks pretty historically accurate to me

During WWII French Resistance fighters had to cook using the heat given off from compost piles since smoke would raise suspicions. Some fighters would use piles of Ted Rall comics, but this wasn't recommended as the compost smelled better.

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Mar 30, 2017

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

D.N. Nation posted:

The hell is with wingnuts who think mere invocation of Caitlyn Jenner's name constitutes WOCKA WOCKA A-OOGA GUFFAW funny?

Since she's an avowed conservative herself, this is kinda ironic.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"Says she is Jewish"

This is why I hate this gently caress, and the rest of his ilk. He conflates the Israeli government with True Judaism, and calls anyone who has any disagreement with Netanyahu an anti-Semite. (Also, Palestinians are untermenschen who need to be destroyed.)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Anti-Israel "Jewish Voice for Peace", cause as we know wanting peace is bad

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Some recent Fish cartoons. Three that are good:

One which is fine, I guess:

And this, the most Fish cartoon ever Fished:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Literally a Kelly

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

A ... good Lester?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

Literally a Kelly

Unfortunately the "SOPHISTICATED ADULT" label is obscured by the newspaper.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Keep loving bragging about there being sufficient cause for four FISA warrants on your savior's team, you loving hack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"Says she is Jewish"

claims to have lived in Israel for three years

• Locked thread