Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I did a thing posted:

I've got a toddler infestation. I need 3 pitbulls minimum.

i love those cute little murderhounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol if u have a thing

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

crazy cloud posted:

please don't troll

I do think it's real funny tho that having a dog means that at least once a day you're going to be using a bag as a hand-condom to pick up steaming hot dog poo poo

and that having a dog makes it legal and socially acceptable to put dog piss on trees and grass in public places. if i carried around a tupperware full of dog piss and threw it on a tree at the park I'd probably get arrested. but if I bring the dog piss there inside of a dog it's fine?? weird

Sometimes I start posting regularly and then I read poo poo like this and ehhh

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm the average BMI of 35

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/847448828437385216

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Thom and the Heads posted:

no dog less than 30 pounds is worth having this is fact

dachshunds and chihuahuas are two of the most aggressive breeds with people, the difference is that you can just throw them against a wall if they attack you

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ScrubLeague posted:

Cats own everyone should have at least two cats.

:agreed: Cats are good and cool

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

crazy cloud posted:

if i carried around a tupperware full of dog piss and threw it on a tree at the park I'd probably get arrested.

Be the change you want to see

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

lmbo is he afraid he might catch cooties?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ScrubLeague posted:

Cats own everyone should have at least two cats.

wrong. i'm allergic and they suck

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

tacodaemon posted:

look @ dat dog

That reminds me: the "Cities" episode of Planet Earth 2 is sooooooooooo badass

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cats are extremely good and halt all existence of mice in the house

also they like bugs

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

You're the one who sucks, sorry about giving you the bad news in this manner

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Sometimes I start posting regularly and then I read poo poo like this and ehhh

and you get discouraged because you don't think you could ever post so good? it's ok we all have to start somewhere. do not despair

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

cats are extremely good and halt all existence of mice in the house

also they like bugs

Sometimes the cats eat the bug eating bugs though

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

That's a sad post.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Jose posted:

+1

and their dander gets on loving everything so any food you make in the house is most likely filthy with cat hair

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Everyone should watch Kedi it's about cats in istanbul and the cats are cool and good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrBfcv0EhE

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

WarMECH posted:

lmbo is he afraid he might catch cooties?

I'm finding it more and more apparent that conservatism is literally sexual frustration so it's probably that he didn't catch enough cooties

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

Revelation 3
15 I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. 16 So because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to spit you out of My mouth! 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.…

katy perry actually wrote that song about me but i dont like to talk about it cos it seems like bragging

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zegermans posted:

Please call 911 for your stroke

hush yer gums ya peabrained gobshite

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

triple sulk posted:

i'm gonna mcdonalds drivethru for a second but here's the thing; any dog can be a good dog. there are tons of pit bulls/pit mixes that are totally fine, don't get me wrong. the problem isn't necessarily with the owners although i'd assert that pit bulls are absolutely not a first time dog owner breed. the problem is with the inherent combination of the original intention of the breed which was unfortunately for agility and prey drive, and combining that with their ABSURDLY powerful jaws, you're asking for even the slightest potential slipup and whatever gets attacked is hosed.

i'm not gonna elaborate on why but we fostered one once for a few weeks and the entire time even when she was just seeming to try and "play" with the cat(s) i was absolutely terrified she was going to kill them if only by accident. i was once playing tug with a rope in the yard and her jaw was so strong that i could swing her entire body off of the ground like a flail and she would not let go.

pits aren't alone though in this and terriers in general are poo poo. jack russells are loving terrible too.

if you want a dumb friendly dog just get a golden. the worst that will happen is it'll probably die of cancer which is like 40-60% of all causes of the breed's deaths.

Pit bulls are the worst dogs because whenever they're mentioned they cause dumb derails like this

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jose posted:

isn't the ridged back caused by genetic deformity just like pugs hosed up faces?

sorta? i mean its not really a deformity, ridged backs are present in a lot of native african dogs and the rhodesian ridgeback comes from crossbreeding a bunch of european hunting dogs with the native khoikhoi's mutt hunting dogs

then the khoikhoi got genocided :rip:

but its not a dangerous deformity like pugs hosed up faces

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

zegermans posted:

Sometimes the cats eat the bug eating bugs though

yeah but not that often

i saw a house centipede a few days ago and almost put one of the cats near it to eat but i decided to not gently caress around and swat its rear end instead

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

i'm afraid it's u who sucks not the cats

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress house centipedes. those shits are horrifying

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

seems like you're the broken one

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

zegermans posted:

Obama did a ton of dumb poo poo like appoint Comey and squelch his desire to go public with the Russia stuff, but I don't really blame him for jetting off to whore island after the US collectively told him to gently caress off

the us actually collectively told him to hang around, the electoral college told him to gently caress off :eng101:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i dont avoid the company of women but i uhh i do uhh... i do deny them my essence

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
also: cat owners

your house smells like cat poo poo/piss even though you cant smell it. you have become immune to it but the rest of us can definitely tell.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

WarMECH posted:

+1

and their dander gets on loving everything so any food you make in the house is most likely filthy with cat hair

Just vacuum once in a while what the gently caress is wrong with you people

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
wit kinna dug wuid Trumpl own ye think

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/847435770314973185

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

Just vacuum once in a while what the gently caress is wrong with you people

i'm allergic and cats are cunts and know it

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jose posted:

Cat allergies are Nature's way of getting rid of the unfit.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

gently caress house centipedes. those shits are horrifying

i breed scorpions in my laundry pile

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lastgirl posted:

hush yer gums ya peabrained gobshite

ya day drinking m8?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

get a mutt

I think labadoodles are sweet. 3500 is a fair price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Seriously though imagine thinking so little of yourself that you don't think you can take care of the most basic self control demanded by a modern society. Does someone like this constantly worry about pulling down his pants and making GBS threads on the floor too?

• Locked thread